Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kill The Party With Your Exclusive Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kill The Party With Your Exclusive Makeup (428 Views)

Get Your Exclusive Leg Wears Here In Cheaper Rate / Buy Your Exclusive Men Wears, Shirt,pant,jeans, Belt And More / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kill The Party With Your Exclusive Makeup by lemanobeauty: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
If you need to look good for your Owanbe, by having a glowing face but you've been struggling to make yourself up. Don't worry we can help you out with your makeup so you look beautiful like Gelato

Do you want a longlasting and beautiful makeup on your face, for your Owanbe.

Humm Oya we can help you look good especially if you are in Lagos the Nigeria city of traffic. come let's connect.

I would love to bring out the beauty in you as your
makeup artist , and I will like to know, what exactly do you want to see in a makeup artist before you can patronize him/her.

I will definitely use your opinions to upgrade the taking care of our customers.

Thanks in advance.

Love you queen, and remember to talk with us if you need help with your makeup.

I will be posting my pictures and some other beautiful pictures.

Re: Kill The Party With Your Exclusive Makeup by lemanobeauty: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Beauty Queen don't be left out of fashion because it feels good to look good always.Portray your Real self by what you look like. It defines true value.
Book for your makeup and look beautiful

(1) (Reply)

"Being Well Dressed hasn't Much To Do With Having Good Clothes. It’s A Question / Fashion Face Off: How Would You Rock This Blue Outfit? / Making A White Six Panelled Leather Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.