Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers (4614 Views)

Eyinjuoluwa Kidbaby: Meet Nigerian Baby Of Tiktok |interview|biography|real Name / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:47am On Jan 23, 2020
She is less than 1year but has over 70k followers , without following any body .her mother is from Delta state while her father is from USA .

Her name is @junedean_ and her mother's name korraobidi . her mother is a professional dancer and singer..

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Astanviii: 5:09am On Jan 23, 2020
We can't call him Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Muhammad2468(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2020
yeye
Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by happybee: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Him papa na American, you dey claim the boy say him be NigNigeria.
If they ask the small pikin to choose him nationality, I'm very sure he can't pick Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by FactBoyz: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Wow.. That followers could become money ba?
Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2020
So we should fry Ice block abi
Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Gosj01(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Who are those following him sef?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Thablownmindset: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mehn I thought it was gonna be the son of one the Psquare brothers the kid plays football and his account is even verified
Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by TheExecutioner: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thunder fire anyone who mislabels this innocent soul as a Niggarian angry

[img]https://images./1z23arX36yfltsNMsdxltC.gif[/img]
Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Mateen1000: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thablownmindset:
Mehn I thought it was gonna be the son of one the Psquare brothers
the kid plays football and his account is even verified
That’s a grown kid Not “Baby”

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers by Mastakija(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is he d most followed baby in d world on IG?

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos / Ireti Doyle's Daughter Weds In Ikoyi Registry-Photo / “when Banky W Saw Me Nude” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.