Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War (37302 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / Open Grazing Ban: Governor Bala Mohammed Warns Colleagues, Nigeria’s Elite / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by anonimi: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by captianfreeman(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Ahh! Civil war?So many foolish people in Nigeria fa.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by anonimi: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Lol amotekun is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Philinho(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
They're killing Christians but Amotekun is the only problem of the fools

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by captianfreeman(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Ahh! Civil war? So many foolish people in Nigeria fa.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by GoldPraise: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2020
abeg, bow and arrow watin e be?
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by ultimatekint(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony
You are not with your right senses at all, because no right thinking person will pray that there should be one Nigeria again ; and you are there talking trash. Wereeee

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by zionzoe(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony
We know how Taquiya works. We have also decoded that any statement that starts with I am this or that is from the Islamist. Those who lie to propagate 1slam.
Fellow good hearted people take note. Their God prides in deception. No be me talk am ooo. Na D Mumu, carry him mouth talk am and the lost followers pride in it.
*Spits on the grave of m0h and walks away

12 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by victorazyvictor(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2020
I fvcked Ramatu yesterday.... May Alra be praised. grin

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Pls what will lead to the break up of this cow-ntry...?

If its amotekun, then am gladly in support of it.. Am sure igbos are in support too.

As u resemble doll baby so, if the count3 break, na him be say na visa to come check u na him sure pass... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by ozoebuka1(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Yoruba can never go to war... It's simply impossible!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by GoldPraise: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2020
"Divergent, reckless and irresponsible" - perfectly describes Buhari and Miyetti allah, MURIC, Junaid Mohammed, Ango Abdullahi et al. Strange that he has not mentioned the preservation of life. The killers should be allowed to pillage, kill, rape, burn farms and annex ancestral lands at will, not so?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by ShinnBet: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
[/s]

GoTv aka Jesuslovesyou

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

The north can play politics with Boko Haram and billions of Naira is taken from us to develop your lands right? Why we Southwest can’t set up a community policing to wade off criminals?

Go and warn your people that the Southwest won’t tolerate any notoriety either from the Fulani herdsmen, Igbos or any of our neighbors taking our hospitality for granted!!

But what bad thing has Ipob ever done to the Yorubas? Those people are only asking to be on their own, how is that a crime? and who would blame them given the situation of Nigeria today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by olax02(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Useless religion from pit of hell...The blood of all innocent soul shall ask u..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by kayzeesoft(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Fish brain

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Asifiwe(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Old pirates, yes, they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the Almighty
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
'Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look? Ooh
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the Book
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
'Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves…

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by flexyrule(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

The north can play politics with Boko Haram and billions of Naira is taken from us to develop your lands right? Why we Southwest can’t set up a community policing to wade off criminals?

Go and warn your people that the Southwest won’t tolerate any notoriety either from the Fulani herdsmen, Igbos or any of our neighbors taking our hospitality for granted!!

All this one Na mouth. Single liver una no get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2020
If care is not taken they will drag us into another civil war and I don’t believe the country can survive another civil war.

There will be nothing like another civil war.
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Yujin(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol @ 'we Christians'. Since when did you become a Christian?

9 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by gambia(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2020
The more reason Nigeria will be on the BAN list, the country is full of Islamic radicals and terrorist. Those saying Trump included Nigeria because of racism is noting but a mere flimsy excuse. When IRAN saga happened, did u see any Africa countries where they were burning USA flags? Its high time NIGERIA disintegrate to avoid further killing of innocent souls.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by foreshore(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/juniad-muhammed-warns-of-imminent-civil-war-over-amotekun/

Because of too much cockroaches in their cupboard, fulani's want to die because of Amotekun

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2020
BSS MEANS WAR..you all supported it

REFERENDUM MEAN WAR....you all supported it

NOW AMOTEKUN MEANS WAR....you all shouting No

� �

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2020
they have being sending miscreants to southwest
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Brother shut the Bleep up.. sometimes you think you make sense.. but you obviously make no sense.. just like Tinubu.. this epistle is as useless as my pinky finger...

Bleep you once again for this gibberish writeup.. I'm no igbo nor yoruba.. but I tell you, you make zero sense

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by TruthinAction: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Where are you from please? I don't think you are from the South who lives in Nigeria. I wonder why we have people like you in this country? Prevention is better than cure. If you read news, you will know that the Fulanis are close to overrun every Christians and southerners with their Jihad. This is the reason for the Fulani radio station to start with. Please open your eyes well.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Let's watch how this plays out....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by 2sexycom(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

Make thunder strike you there? IF you no mention anything related to igbos, you go die abi? what have they got to do in this context? abi Junaid is Igbo?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by tolijascro(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Fulani Dey tackle this amoloriburuku ppl na Ipob be their wahala cowards

You hate Yorubas with passion sha...wetin we do una grin grin Ewe liwe no vex undecided
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by klax(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Juniad should shut up

Bri pls forfet this bastard called Jumia or Junaila bitch. Where wrrethese bastards when Fulani wee joyfully slaughtering people at will? Boko Haram remain toda as handiwork.of these bitchs up north milking their scum bags heads with billions if dollars gone the drain pipe.

Biafra not good, MEND not good, ipob not good, OPC not good Amotekun not good all I mentioned threaten unity according to this bitchs scums bag heads i the North BUT [b]Hisbah is good, Miyetti bastards is good, Fulani Herds is good, Boko Haram [/b]is for promoting Islam and its good bah. God punish you the entire North may thunder strike you Jumaima or Jumia.

Let the civil he is calling start nah and let see which will be wipe out of Nigeria map. Bloody useless people.

Anuofia bitchs
Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by Decapo: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
I'm beginning to sense that python will dance in SW pretty soon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.