Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (144373 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
benque:
Oh I meant yeah they only asked about the LOS I applied to. Then asked how my skills will match up. But they didn't ask me any hard questions specifically from my LOS

Thank you!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by benque: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Don't mention!!! Rooting for you

Eryckah911:

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Faizee32: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Concluded mine, just try practise the behavioural questions as spelt out by others that have had their interview. Goodluck guys, let me ease the pressure I've put on myself before thinking of results.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Faizee32:
Concluded mine, just try practise the behavioural questions as spelt out by others that have had their interview. Goodluck guys, let me ease the pressure I've put on myself before thinking of results.
Wow thanks!!!!. How was the topic discussion
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Faizee32:
Thanks for sharing! The waiting is not going to be easy sha lol grin
Please what was your topic? And for the behavioural was it the same as the ones shared or there were new ones? Thanks again.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Wow thanks!!!!. How was the topic discussion
Wickedinlaw grin cheesy cheesy my always online partner
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eryckah911:

Wickedinlaw grin cheesy cheesy my always online partner
The hustle is real my sister. God no go shame us grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Are there ppl for Friday and Monday Since it’s public holiday
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pls for ppl that have done after your presentation did they ask u questions
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Julietayoola:
Are there ppl for Friday and Monday Since it’s public holiday
Yes. Monday
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

The hustle is real my sister. God no go shame us grin
Amin o grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Finally! I am able to post here. I joined some days back and have been unable to post. I've been reading in guest mode. smiley wink

Thanks for all the tips and experiences shared by everyone here. I've been reading them painstakingly everyday prior to my interview.

I had my interview and the tips shared here were very helpful. It's in two stages, a presentation and then the normal interview questions which begins with 'tell us about yourself'

For those still preparing, please do you best. Read widely, master your CV, the role you are applying and be calm. Above all PRAY!

The HR are very nice people too. They are a reflection of PwC's core values.

God help us all. Success! Great to be on board.

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chymarok:
Finally! I am able to post here. I joined some days back and have been unable to post. I've been reading in guest mode. smiley wink

Thanks for all the tips and experiences shared by everyone here. I've been reading them painstakingly everyday prior to my interview.

I had my interview and the tips shared here very helpful. It's in two stages, a presentation and then the normal interview questions which begins with 'tell us about yourself'

For those still preparing, please do you best. Read widely, master your CV, the role you are applying and be calm. Above all PRAY!

Better person, thanks for sharing.
Please what was your topic related to?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eryckah911:

Better person, thanks for sharing.
Please what was your topic related to?

Hi Eryckah911. You seem to be the leader of this geng wink Thanks for all you do.

It's an impromptu speech. Mine was related to science. It can be anything. Just be prepared to start talking.

I hope I got the quote right. It's my first time grin

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chymarok:

Hi Eryckah911. You seem to be the leader of this geng wink Thanks for all you do.

It's an impromptu speech. Mine was related to science. It can be anything. Just be prepared to start talking.

I hope I got the quote right. It's my first time angry
Hahaha grin grin ,thanks again Chymarok and yes you got the quote right.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eryckah911:

Yes I did. Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chymarok:

I hope I got the quote right. It's my first time grin

God will not let these people to kill me... Another angle from science again.. Thanks for sharing bro. I want to believe your course of study determines the type of question asked.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eryckah911:

Eryckah you were online 10:10pm shocked.

Leader I hail ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by benque: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Lol I studied engineering and they asked me economics. No pressure grin

Wickedinlaw:

God will not let these people to kill me... Another angle from science again.. Thanks for sharing bro. I want to believe your course of study determines the type of question asked.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 4:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Chymarok:

I had my interview and the tips shared here were very helpful. It's in two stages, a presentation and then the normal interview questions which begins with 'tell us about yourself'

please where you asked follow up questions after your presentation
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Julietayoola:
please where you asked follow up questions after your presentation

Good morning! Yes I was. But not immediately after I finished. It came up in the course of the interview, something like you said this and that during your speech, can you clarify or throw more light?

So they actually listen as you give your presentation. So while you are trying to gather points in your head and speak at thesame time smiley, be conscious and know exactly what you are saying so you can defend it later on. They might not also ask too.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Lols. You are welcome bro. This your name is wonderful grin

The link between course of study and question is quite a possibility. But even at that it's more of a general tone. So even if you are a science student you won't be asked to define Faraday's first law or Pauli exclusion principle grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Eryckah you were online 10:10pm shocked.

Leader I hail ooo grin
See who is talking, past 11..night crawler geng grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't think anyone has interview today or tomorrow, so till Monday. tongue
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Eryckah911:
I don't think anyone has interview today or tomorrow, so till Monday. tongue
I thought as much because of the public holiday
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
This one everywhere is quiet is making my pressure rise. Hope it's not that you guys are having tutorial somewhere and you Wan leave me behind undecided
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
This one everywhere is quiet is making my pressure rise. Hope it's not that you guys are having tutorial somewhere and you Wan leave me behind undecided
grin grin nobody is having interview till Monday now
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Na really tutorial grin I was thinking same somehow. I would just come and check and go back no new story. grin. It's still going to be quite a long wait for those who already had their interviews. Maybe till end of August.
Eid Mubarak to our Muslim brethren

Cheers everyone wink
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Who knows wen we resuming work at pwc
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Julietayoola:
Who knows wen we resuming work at pwc
Lol October
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
When preparing or rehearing for your interview, ensure you rehearse with a laptop in front of you. The confidence level differs from when you ain't rehearsing in front of it.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
When preparing or rehearing for your interview, ensure you rehearse with a laptop in front of you. The confidence level differs from when you ain't rehearsing in front of it.

Wisdom.
I'll try that tomorrow, what about people that plan on using phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.