Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo (16835 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Oil Price: Nigeria And The New Reality By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by symbianDON(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Racoon:
Racoon what meaneth this?!
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by olayinkadavid70(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2020
buhari of all people, I don't think he's the one saying all these things, this man is in a state of collapsing, he need serious medical checkup.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Hotzone(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Deceiving who?
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Moji12(f): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2020
GMB is going senile and as such got no business in handling the affairs of the country. Just imagine talk, who else fit in that scenerio.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Racoon(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2020
cc: Sarrki, Mannabbqgrill,

2 Likes

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Racoon(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2020
symbianDON:
Racoon what meaneth this?!
Taking my seat on thread sir.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by symbianDON(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Racoon:
Taking my seat on thread sir.
bad boy grin grin grin
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by AerialMapper: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2020
You will be surprised to know that the president may be unaware about where he goes for treatment! They would tell him he is in University of Abuja Teaching Hospital or Aso Clinic when in fact he is in a London Hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by djoey89: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2020
This man doesnt do anything infact he doesn't know what is happening, i believe he wakes up and ask "where am i?". Any statement that comes from the presidency is from his media team and stooges, without his input or awareness. That place is like a retirement home to him. African leaders are so shameless, which foreign president come here to chill but they run there and dont have the political will to fix their country... i wish i had that "spit" meme.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Racoon(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2020
AerialMapper:
You will be surprised to know that the president may be unaware about where he goes for treatment! They would tell him he is in University of Abuja Teaching Hospital or Aso Clinic when in fact he is in a London Hospital.
shocked grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Racoon(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2020
djoey89:
This man doesnt do anything infact he doesn't know what is happening, i believe he wakes up and ask "where am i?". Any statement that comes from the presidency is from his media team and stooges, without his input or awareness. That place is like a retirement home to him. African leaders are so shameless, where foreign president come here to chill but they run there and dont have the political will to fix their country... i wish i had that "spit" meme.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Liposure: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2020
This is a president of do as i say not as i do
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by baysherpsyche: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2020
Imagine having an undisclosed ailment 'ear infection' before becoming president, not to mention the bilions spent on the state house hospital which is ineffective. Yet you parked the presidential jet for several days abroad seeking treatments and you still embark on such tourism. If, it is just to upgrade on hospital to standard to be able to even treat that your 'ear infection' so that Nigerians would benefit. You are here campaigning against medical tourism when you didnot provide Nigerians with alternatives here in Nigeria.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by lomprico(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2020
the fool is only reading from what was scripted for him. he does not know what he was saying.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by lomprico(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2020
AerialMapper:

lol, u wicked! cheesy
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by DCmonster: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2020
His fellow terrorists definitely!
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by TruthinAction: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2020
This one doesn't need medical tourism. He has been miraculously revived and age reversed by more than 30 years. What a miracle. There was indeed a country.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Liposure: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Moji12:
GMB is going senile and as such got no business in handling the affairs of the country. Just imagine talk, who else fit in that scenerio.
baby, i concur wit u
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2020
AerialMapper:

LOOL. How's that possible?
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Expect more attacks on Buhari on newspapers this season of amotekun.

I know and everybody knows their modus operandi. Have their way by every means even through media blackmail, no be today e start.

As for me, Buhari can even rule Nigeria from London after all we have been complaining since but they called us wailers. undecided
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by woleabayo(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2020
his mumu friend
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by debetmx(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Do people still take Bubu seriously?
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by nedekid: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2020
PapaBaby:
In 2014 Buhari was very much against any civil servant going abroad for medical check ups. Same Buhari spent nearly 6 months abroad for (you guessed it) medical check up.
Do as I say don't do as I do grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2020
The redundant coupist is all shades of scams!
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by freeze001(f): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Talking to yarimo, sarrki, itsme01, garfield, , helinues, GoTV, passingshot, simplyleo, buhariadvocate et al...BMC crew reps

1 Like

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Horus(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDkX7JGWZTM

Nigeria Losing $1 Billion Annually to Medical Tourism

Nigeria is losing more than $1 billion annually to medical tourism as tens of thousands of Nigerians travel abroad in search of
the best treatment. Nigeria’s Health Ministry says it is building six world class health centers to address the issue; but, not even
the president seems to trust health care in Nigeria
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by MedicH: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Hes talking to zombies like
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by harmbhrosz(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2020
freeze001:
Talking to yarimo, sarrki, itsme01, garfield, , helinues, GoTV, et al...BMC crew reps
you will never see them on the front line of topics like this. They automatically develop generational blindness to news like this.

yarimo, sarrki, itsme01, garfield, , helinues, GoTV

Make una come work for una money here o
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by DennisEche(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2020
BUT WHY ARE ALL THE ZOMBIES AVOIDING THIS THREAD NA, CC SARKI,BUHARIADVOCATE,OMENKA,MANNABBQGRILL,,GARLFIELD,SIMPLEO
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by PussyKing(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2020
grin

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by BuhariAdvocate: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Shut up. Stop listening to propaganda.
DennisEche:
BUT WHY ARE ALL THE ZOMBIES AVOIDING THIS THREAD NA, CC SARKI,BUHARIADVOCATE,OMENKA,MANNABBQGRILL,,GARLFIELD,SIMPLEO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Buni’s Allies Retake APC National Secretariat, Bello Disappears / List Of People Pardoned By Bill Clinton (Re: GEJ's Pardon Of Alamieyeseigha) / FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.