Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo (16837 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Oil Price: Nigeria And The New Reality By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2020
The General like deceiving himself and his bandwagon of supporters AKA resident zombies!
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by DennisEche(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Shut up. Stop listening to propaganda.
ZOMBIE, WHO DO MEDICAL TOURISM MORE THAN BUHARI. THE MAN IS A HYPOCRITE. PREACHING WHAT HE CAN NOT PREACH
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by izombie(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2020
We all know buhari is sinile and does not know what happens around him much less the whole country but what do you have to say about ogbonnaya onu? Did he not read the speech first before reading to the public? If at all he read the speech first could he not have asked himself this question? " Do we have to have this in this speech because buhari takes the cake in medical tourism"? What am i saying sef, is he not the same man that said Nigeria will soon discover a new planet. Nonsense.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by ITbomb(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
stalyf:

LOOL. How's that possible?
When last did Buhari answer a question from any Nigerian directly, in public?
Are we not using Presidency, Press Releases and reading from paper?

3 Likes

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by mushystuff: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Shut up. Stop listening to propaganda.

Which propaganda? Is it that the statement at Ebonyi by the president represented by his minister is untrue or that he doesn't go abroad for medical treatment?

No matter how you cry fake news and propaganda, Buhari is nothing but a corrupt hypocrite and I wonder what that makes you for supporting clear evil.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
ITbomb:

True thou
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by delishpot: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
He is talking to anyone outside his circle of family and cabal. He is talking to all you no entities who gave him power and the even worse nonentities of the nonentities who refused to vote for him.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by DAVE5(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I am something I am something, I fly to the UK often for medical check-ups but I won't tolerate anybody flying to the abroad for any medical reasons, what am I? grin nobody is enjoying the ride anymore abeg

Medical expenses that would have costed a small sum would now be padded with "to and fro flight fee", hotel bills and all sort of rubbish just like how Nigerian budget is padded

A woman I know spent about 4-5 million on a medical trip for somthin dat cld have been sorted right here and wld have costed less than 800k or even way lesser to get it done here in naija, she had to undergo surgery and it turns out they don't have able hands or equipments here

1 Like

Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by DAVE5(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
ITbomb:

Trump is everywhere in the news, twitting, snapping pictures with country men, going places, replying people, on tv, the guy is everywhere no matter what they say about him, he's acting not just talking

But our own, eeeewwwooo

Came into power and was absent for about 6 straight months, if to say nah America e try that nonsense, they for don remove am for power on the 3rd week of his absence gan
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by DAVE5(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
ITbomb:

Trump is everywhere; in the news, twitter, snapping pictures with country men, going places, replying people, on tv shows, facing large audience, granting interviews to journalists, the guy is everywhere no matter what they say about him, he's acting not just talking, I don't know if he snapped with random children but I remember Obama visiting schools

But our own, eeeewwwooo

Came into power and was absent for about 6 straight months, if to say nah America e try that nonsense, they for don remove am for power on the 3rd week of his absence gan
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Indelibleword(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
There is only one explanation when reading what you know is not true which is SBN (Suspended Brain Neurosis)
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Indelibleword(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Indelibleword:
There is only one explanation when reading what you know is not true which is SBN (Suspended Brain Neurosis)
Many Nigerian Ministers are suffering from it.
Re: Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
ASk him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otunba Asoludero Of Iselu: Rochas Okorocha Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ogun State / APC Crisis: Buni’s Allies Retake APC National Secretariat, Bello Disappears / Oshiomhole Blames PDP For ‘Third Term Agenda’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.