Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos (51898 Views)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by GEOANDSONS: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by dheolexaone(f): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
I hope he really learn to do something better wt his life b4 it's too late else I pity his generation

2 Likes

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by ZombieHUNT: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Buhari induced hunger everywhere...

Chai..... undecided
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Neddstark: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Photoshop image. Look at his face, look at his hands. is fraud. Una no go hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Tonyspecial(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2020
A
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Tonyspecial(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2020
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by GamalNasser: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
This one is not ready to change with way he is happy at his mugshot session

1 Like

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
see my guy tochukwu o, so it's true lord what happened to him? see how much he has changed....
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nyeks: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
That laugh is not ordinary. The guy may be homeless and now have a home to lay his head in the next two years.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by gambia(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
The guy must be a joker.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:
I wonder what is making him to laugh out loud.

The guys snapping him were cracking Jokes with him. For padding his body with stolen item. May be one of them called him PADDY.

1 Like

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Chrysz(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Local man is not worry...
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
A

Will you keep quiet? grin

A what?

A IBO? grin
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by olax02(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Maybe he thought he's going there to act prison break...i pitty u your face go clear..

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by ThugBoy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
The attachment is Photoshop na leg he take hold the mugshot abi na black hand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Bombastically00(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
May God help us all.....
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Osidazz19: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
I told you before that if Amotekun officers should start arresting all criminals (kidnappers, armed robbers, thieves, rapist, murderers etc) in the SW, 90 percent will be Igbos and Yorubas and other minorities may be 10 % . But going after Fulanis is more politically expedient simply because the Buhari is Fulani.
The ignorance of the black race is more evident in Nigeria most likely due to the fact that we make up 20% of the black race.
Pls implement Amotekun and go after all criminals in the SW, I guarantee you that in the next 4 months, the biggest complaints will come from Igbos the moment they keep getting arrested.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by mutumina007: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ife Oyedele: Don't Play Politics With Amotekun - Politics
https://www.nairaland.com/5647203/ife-oyedele-dont-play-politics
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, east siders. Amotekun will consume all these petty theifs as snacks.

Amotekun should be more worried about this

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by oshaosha2014(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
You are even sad on his behalf. You witches and wizards sha want to be seeing someone unhappy. He’s just enjoying every moment, whether good or bad.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by paix(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
He's happy because he can be sure of eating at least once a day.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by IpobAntidote: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osidazz19:
I told you before that if Amotekun officers should start arresting all criminals (kidnappers, armed robbers, thieves, rapist, murderers etc) in the SW, 90 percent will be Igbos and Yorubas and other minorities may be 10 % . But going after Fulanis is more politically expedient simply because the Buhari is Fulani.
The ignorance of the black race is more evident in Nigeria most likely due to the fact that we make up 20% of the black race.
Pls implement Amotekun and go after all criminals in the SW, I guarantee you that in the next 4 months, the biggest complaints will come from Igbos the moment they keep getting arrested.

Aptly stated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by tofolo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:
He is going to do it again.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by FutureFocus: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
the guy is even laughing! imagine an individual, private institutions or even embassies conducting a background check on you and found this embarrassing news after typing your name on google , we should be more concern not to dent our own very image, tomorrow will definitely be better by His Grace.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by abeliver: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
mah Nigga....

Like Benjamin Franklin would say, whatever you are doing always give 100%
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nyeks:
That laugh is not ordinary. The guy may be homeless and now have a home to lay his head in the next two years.
homeless?? he's from a very wealthy family.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by emonis88: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Still the same tribalistic sentiments consuming u. So Amotekun il leave theives who r yoruba? Lol. Still y the south can't come together because of nonentities like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by bewla(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:
That's what he wants to go in and kill some one eazy ride in
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Neoteny(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
"The prosecutor, Mr. Uagbale, told the Court that Tobechukwu was a habitual thief"

Aren't they all....
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by praisewhiteman(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
wetin musa no go see for gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by ENEMYOFGOD6: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin,I blamed buhari for these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.