Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos (51902 Views)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Patrioticman007(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osidazz19:
I told you before that if Amotekun officers should start arresting all criminals (kidnappers, armed robbers, thieves, rapist, murderers etc) in the SW, 90 percent will be Igbos and Yorubas and other minorities may be 10 % . But going after Fulanis is more politically expedient simply because the Buhari is Fulani.
The ignorance of the black race is more evident in Nigeria most likely due to the fact that we make up 20% of the black race.
Pls implement Amotekun and go after all criminals in the SW, I guarantee you that in the next 4 months, the biggest complaints will come from Igbos the moment they keep getting arrested.

This your analysis is A+, Fulani herdsmen's will be forced to stop migrating down south, because of Amotekun, which is good, however like you said once the supposed enemies ceased to exist, then Igbo's will fill in the gaps.
Its on record they commit the highest crimes, the security data will look like this.
Convicted Criminals by Amotekun.
Yoruba's - 25%
Fulani. - 3%
Hausa. - 2%
Igbo's - 70%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by stchinedu: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
Na carton Nigeria Police use do mugshot
No wonder the guy is laughing. Jokers!!!

I weak too

1 Like

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:
I wonder what is making him to laugh out loud.
at least he was saved from jungle justice. if not, where would have been his teeth?
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nyeks: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
mperornero:
homeless?? he's from a very wealthy family.
hmm and still went to steal? Does that mean he is laughing cos he believes his family will come to his rescue through back door?
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by clive2u(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:
holding up a tattered carton for mugshot is funny na, someone sentenced to death will still find it funny holding up such mugshot
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by anonimi: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:

Maybe he plans to change to the next level as a treasury looter with broom protection

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Ayotemide(f): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
mperornero:
homeless?? he's from a very wealthy family.

Interesting, what seems to be his problem?
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
realokopi:
Can you imagine!!!! He is still laughing even after being caught. Can't they wash his face with onions juice before taking the mugshot??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am laughing hard at the picture and at your comment . people for office don dey look me like say i dey craze because of the kind laugh wey i dey laugh here .

1 Like

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
dheolexaone:
I hope he really learn to do something better wt his life b4 it's too late else I pity his generation
someone that is laughing .... May be there is goodies in prison and is happy to go there....

1 Like

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Manero(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
The guy plan is to be on the news
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ayotemide:

Interesting, what seems to be his problem?
i won't be surprise if this guy will be getting free pvssy in prison .... He seems to be happy going there and this may not be his first
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Ayotemide(f): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fourwinds:
i won't be surprise if this guy will be getting free pvssy in prison .... He seems to be happy going there and this may not be his first

I highly doubt that is a reason to be locked up, plus the genders are separated in prison.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Omoslim26: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
A
For Apple
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Omoslim26: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
A
For Apple
radarada :->
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am laughing hard at the picture and at your comment . people for office don dey look me like say i dey craze because of the kind laugh wey i dey laugh here .
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ayotemide:

I highly doubt that is a reason to be locked up, plus the genders are separated in prison.

prison wardens do arrange for them especially if you have the money
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by asahnwaKC: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Are you sure he's mentally ok ....with that laughing
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by victorcompovine(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
overdrive:

Because his rent is due and he will be given a free room for 2yrs by the govt grin grin grin
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Inhabitable1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fakeee
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by xpool(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
omoadeleye:
This one no dey shame, still happy in mugshot, maybe he sure for him sha
They wrote he is a habitual
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by West2019(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
why this shameless criminal dey open teeth .
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Vabasi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Picture of the padded body or i don't believe you.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Longman180(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
EggofLife:
He knows he'll be released soon
yea,is just a year,and it will be free food throughout the year

1 Like

Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by seyenko(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
He should not be jailed but rehabilitated and taught a trade to be useful to himself and the society in general
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by sirtuler(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na waiting be that him name and him state
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by NotFarFrom: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
This one normal so? Why is he laughing?
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Aladdin1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Why is he laughing or is he mad? small pikin wey no sabi medicine na vegetable him dey call.his laughter would most certainly turn to cries of pain and anguish when they begin to rape his anus in prison.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Cousin9999: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Foreign countries and politicians steal far more, and arguably they're why this man was stealing "a loaf of bread." Let's shame those people first.
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Gwagone: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
At least, he's gonna be given food while in prison and maybe that was his greatest challenge

Thumbs up bro
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Not remorseful se.f undecided. He how he is full of smiles undecided
Re: Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos by Mastakija(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
The guy seff dey laugh
cuz in know say even though na #50 in give the police dem go bail am grin grin[img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.