Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters (615 Views)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by Westdeliveryng: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2020

The Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, on Wednesday promised to flush out internet fraudsters popularly known as ‘yahoo yahoo boys’ from the state.

The governor, who spoke in his maiden broadcast to people of the state, said he would launch Operation Flush Out Criminals, to tackle kidnapping and all forms of crimes in the state.

The governor said, “We shall create a Neighbourhood Security Watch code-named ‘North East West.’

“It will involve a coordinated network of Community Intelligence Gathering Programme in liaison with the NPF, DSS, NSCDC, NSO and some private security companies.

“In tandem, we shall launch Operation “FOC,” (Flush Out Criminals) – a combined security operations targeted at flashpoints and centres of high criminal activities, including hideouts, jungles, uncompleted buildings, forest, shrines, lakes and the creeks.

“Whether in Ohaji Egbema, or Nwaorieubi Shrine at Ifakala, or in the thick jungle at Akokwa, or Njaba or Urashi, we shall rout them and free our society of the menace of banditry, kidnappings, and ritual killings including Yahoo-Plus, and Alibaba Gangstars. It shall be a “SAD” season for criminals in Imo State.”

Uzodinma said community leaders, traditional rulers and leaders of town unions, would partner his administration in tackling insecurity.

He said, “Community leaders, traditional rulers and town union presidents, shall be held responsible for any security lapses within their domain.

“Failure to report, concealing or benefiting directly or indirectly from proceeds of criminal activities, shall attract maximum punishment.”

Source:https://westdelivery.com.ng/2020/01/23/uzodinma-threatens-to-clamp-down-on-imo-fraudsters/
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by masterflowx(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Asiwaju's stand on Amotekun in one picture...

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by helinues: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2020
So Na yahoo yahoo dey loot Imo treasury?

What a priority

Imo people, I hail Una ooo
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by endy69: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Hope that made his money through Yahoo, Yahoo or another Hope? The man doesn't spend Naira when he was in the Senate and he was/is called Dollar Man for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Lol

Nice one coming from the Chairman of all chairmen for the game...

Perhaps he has realized the evil inherent in stealing from hardworking individuals and truly repented.

He'll surely make a good ambassador for this cause having been at the highest echelon of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by Nukilia: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2020
I just hope this man is not another brainless person! Deliver the dividend of democracy to the people. Take them out of poverty and make life easier for the people of IMO.
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by TwoBottles: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2020
I did a background check on Hope Uzodinma and found nothing tangible. Someone told me that he is called the dollar man and his loot is as high as heaven.
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by BuhariAdvocate: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Mr governor create jobs for the jobless youths should be your top priority. So that they won't be excuse.
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by nzeobi(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Hope and rochas are grade one fraudsters in the league of mompha and hushpupi, hope was ezego driver and confidant.

Well I don't blame them, I blame the system.
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by ugolinze123(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Kudos to my governor for a job well done.. I surely know from day one you were installed that you had no better plan not even a manifesto for this mission.. Well... No be your fault sha.. I blame those kitchen cabinet way dey aso rock.
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2020
Dogs don't eat dogs.
Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by asha80(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
This one na irony ..imagine person way be 419 kingpin back in the early 90s saying he will clamp down on yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters by amuwo1980: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
I cant believe this festac come and hear oh, same hope we all know , you are still owing omenka that 1000 dollars remember before you started this senator jobbing , thief

(1) (Reply)

January 27th Remembrance Day For Lives Lost At The Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast / Turn Those Churches And Mosques Into Coronavirus Care Hospitals Schools Shelters / COVID19: Hausa Youths Protest Hunger Due To Corona Virus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.