Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Need A Sponsor Help For Production Of Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Need A Sponsor Help For Production Of Movie (401 Views)

At This Age, See The Type Of Movie nollywood Is Producing / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sponsor Help For Production Of Movie by ofuonyebi: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2020
My Brother who is a young graduate highly talented in writing good movie script... has some group that have been acting/practicing but he lacks the financial power to bring this great dream to reality...who knows, he may be one of Nigeria's Desmond Elliot or Odunlade Akolade tomorrow...i as a bonafide member of this Forum, appeals for help on anyone who can help to locate a sponsor...He is ready to go into agreement....for the sponsor to sell and recoup his money after production of the movie....I dont want this talent to die!...Thank you for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot High Quality Videos At Affordable Prices / If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? / Mr Bean Comedy - Bean Movie - Funny Clips - Tissue Bean Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.