Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Traveling To Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Singapore (1553 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Singapore by kizzo4u: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Dear Nairalanders
I got a tourist visa to travel to Singapore and my intention is to stay back and hussle since nigeria is not working.

I want to know if the place is good for hussling and how much is their minimum wage or monthly salary for their list job.

Secondly are Nigerians much there.

Finally how can I get documentation

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Solo84(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Please safe your cash. Singapore will never help your dreams. Without papers you cant get anything in Singapore. I know that for sure 100%. they give most of them jobs to their neighboring countries.

Take Singapore out. Its a beautiful country, if you get a job there you are made but the job wont come and no Nigerians will assist you over there. Even our embassy there will blame you and funny enough treat you like you are not a Nigerian. so be guided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Singapore by kizzo4u: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
what about staying over and getting married to their girls, will it not still enhance my documentation.

i am travelling next month 20th
Re: Traveling To Singapore by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
kizzo4u:
what about staying over and getting married to their girls, will it not still enhance my documentation.

Capital NO

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2020
kizzo4u:
Dear Nairalanders
I got a tourist visa to travel to Singapore and my intention is to stay back and hussle since nigeria is not working.

I want to know if the place is good for hussling and how much is their minimum wage or monthly salary for their list job.

Thanks
Singapore is too expensive, if you have N5 million naira it would be out in months, BTW Singapore is not an easy place to pick a job especially "just foreigners"

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2020
kizzo4u:

Marrying a Singaporean won't be anything near easy, I doubt a girl from Singapore would date the regular African man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2020
kizzo4u:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks
Hi, good morning
Re: Traveling To Singapore by Asquare84(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Marrying a Singaporean won't be anything near easy, I doubt a girl from Singapore would date the regular African man

With God is possible
Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Asquare84:

With God is possible
Keep the hope high, it won't be easy for a young Singaporean girl to marry a Nigerian. I have not seen it in real live/movie but, it's not impossible
Re: Traveling To Singapore by good4all40: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Please just go there for Tourism and come back, l was in Singapore last year there are very few Nigerians in the country unlike before, a friend of mine who is a Nigerian as well applied for their LTVP twice and was refused, the sad part was that they will never tell you the reason they refused your applications no matter how many times you applied, they don't like Africans especially blacks and believe me Nigeria top the list. as for their women, you can be lucky for the older ones but l doubt you can easily get the young ones except you are super rich or exceedingly handsome even at that, marrying a Singaporean does not in any way guarantee or automatically boost your chance of getting their papers that's according to their immigration law.

Singapore is a very small country with an overwhelming population they always do anything in their might to reduce unnecessary population, it's a beautiful small island just explore it to boost your passport and come back home, and make sure you book hotel and confirmed return ticket with BTA of atleast 1,500 to 2,000 usd because Singapore is the 3rd most expensive country in the world, those guys at Changi Airport are not smiling and tell them you are only coming for Tourism Google some tourist sites in the country and memorize the names because they may ask you where you are visiting, don't ever try it to overstay your visa no matter where you hide or run to you will easily be fished out, it is very small country entirely urban, and there are cameras everywhere, l wish you the best.

Alternatively, if you are an expert in your field, you can Google companies online make sure you use VPN because you can't view some better Singaporean job links with Nigeria IP, apply to as many openings as possible please don't travel with the hard copies of your credentials and CV always save them in your email and print them when you are in the country, who knows you may get a call for an interview but this is a very rare occasion because Singapore is a very strict country most if not all companies would prefer to hire someone with LTVP OR PR already but nothing is impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stewart883(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Singapore is too expensive, if you have N5 million naira it would be out in months, BTW Singapore is not an easy place to pick a job especially "just foreigners"

Exactly! It would have been better he got a job from here(Nigeria) before going. Singapore is hard!! Very hard!!!
Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stewart883(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Don't mind him!
Re: Traveling To Singapore by chukxie(m): 4:29am On Jan 27, 2020
kizzo4u:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks

I know a Cameroonian guy who went to Singapore with the same mindset you have but had to leave Singapore shortly before his visa expired because he couldn't find a job. Know this: Singaporeans would prefer to hire an Indian, Indonesian, Chinese...illegally residing there than a black man because they (Singaporeans ) are used to interacting and working with such people. Guy, no overstay for Singapore ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Stewart883:

Exactly! It would have been better he got a job from here(Nigeria) before going. Singapore is hard!! Very hard!!!
It's seems like most top places in Asia are too expensive; Singapore, Tokyo, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai etc. If only all this places are visa free, he might want to test living around for a while

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Singapore by Osamagioghowewi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
kizzo4u:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks
help me with the process you followed
Re: Traveling To Singapore by Fleckingemy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
kizzo4u:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks

Hey man are you in Singapore

(1) (Reply)

Uae New Work Visa / Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall: The Sad Reality Of Lagos - Photos / Get A Canada Work Visa By Following These Important Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.