Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka (37248 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Aidejay(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Majek fashek wasted his life na
Drugs, women and more drugs
Wetin dey worry am no go pass liver failure or kidney disease or lung cancer with that history of drug use his condition is not a secret.
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Nmezor(f): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
How nice of them to come to his assistance
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by MiseryIndex(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nice of him.Generosity preserves one's life.only the Wise understand
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by ajericho(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Factfinder1:
Celebrities dey live fake life...who has heard about that small girl named success who made that(them go flog but na them go tire videos)...celebrities use her make name and dump her

Dump her?, after all the sponsors? Abeg wetin dem go dey use her do after the brief fame
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Surulereman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
But you said Olamide said you should not mention it to anyone. So why nah?
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Hallabee1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
God bless oduduwa... If na our other people from the north, hmmmm, den no dey help na why den dey leave there state come dey beg and do okada
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Egoamaka2(f): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nice one he tried
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
The reason he was abandoned was the arrogant statement he made against his colleagues.I remember when Ayiri wanted to make him did collabo with some Nigerian musicians he said he was an international artistes and has nothing to do with local(Nigerian musicians)
https://www.punchng.com/majek-no-longer-care-ayiri-emami/amp/
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by tete7000(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
He said you should not tell anyone but now you told the whole world... Kudos to you
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by ahamonyeka(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
see wetin otedollar dey drink ,coffe .if na some poor Nigerians dey go pour one tin of milk inside that's to show say dem dey feed well.
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by zedman1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Pesin talk say he die last year
I even read am online sef, reason I hardly believe any news I read on social media.
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by lowaist101: 4:44am On Jan 24, 2020
good one from baddo
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by naijacentric(m): 5:15am On Jan 24, 2020
handsomeyinka:
The situation in Nigeria is not smiling...Even eating 3 square meal na war..

If he needs financial assistance,he should borrow money from RENMONEY.

with their crazy interest rate abeg make una park well!!!
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by naijacentric(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2020
tellwisdom:
This man cannot raise any money while still alive. He has to die so he can be remembered for his great songs; and in that way money will come. Fela and Michael Jackson comes to mind sad
idiat
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by 9jaRealist: 5:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerians and their CULTURE OF ENTITLEMENT...
Of course, most of us have human empathy, but frankly no one owes him anything.

Meanwhile, now that they've collected enough money, his health is "private" business. SMH
>
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Anzass: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
According to Majek Fashek's manager, Umenka Uzoma, Olamide contributed immensely to the music icon's medical bills.

Umenka Uzoma made this known during an interview with Nigeria Info’s 99.3 FM radio station where he talked about the state of the music icon's health.

According to him, when the news broke of the singer's failing health, Olamide reached out and even pleaded to anonymous about his donation.

"He called me up in England and he said, Bros, sorry oh, I wan support Baba, don’t discuss this with anybody and he said I must not mention this. He is the only person that supported," he said.

He, however, said even though other celebs reached out, he pleaded with them to hold because according to him, they were being careful about the sources of those donations towards Majek's speedy recovery.

"I told them to calm down and wait for Majek to come back. I decided to stop some of them because when money comes in, so many controversies arise, people, you don’t know from any corner start raising some dirty voices," he added.

On the issue of the present state of his health, Umenka said it is now a private matter as he wouldn't want to disclose those details. A few months ago, the news broke of Majek Fashek's failing health and donations were requested from well-meaning Nigerians.

The news of his failing health...

In 2019, the news of Majek Fashek's failing health was revealed. According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the singer's manager, Umenka Uzoma Day revealed that he was seriously ill and is presently at a medical facility in London.

"Majek Fashek is very sick as we are currently at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolich in England. Sorry, this message is coming late, but let us all support him with prayers as we also really Need support financially for upkeep. More updates with videos and pics will be uploaded soonest," he said.

However help finally came for Majek Fashek as his hospital bills were reportedly taken over by billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola.

According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the benevolent businessman decided to foot all the medical bills for the reggae music icon who has been admitted at a London based hospital. His manager, Uzoma Day confirmed this to Linda Ikeji during a chat.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/majek-fasheks-manager-says-only-olamide-supported-financially-during-his-health/4x3ky1e.amp

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Abelobiora: 2:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
According to Majek Fashek's manager, Umenka Uzoma, Olamide contributed immensely to the music icon's medical bills.

Umenka Uzoma made this known during an interview with Nigeria Info’s 99.3 FM radio station where he talked about the state of the music icon's health.

According to him, when the news broke of the singer's failing health, Olamide reached out and even pleaded to anonymous about his donation.

"He called me up in England and he said, Bros, sorry oh, I wan support Baba, don’t discuss this with anybody and he said I must not mention this. He is the only person that supported," he said.

He, however, said even though other celebs reached out, he pleaded with them to hold because according to him, they were being careful about the sources of those donations towards Majek's speedy recovery.

"I told them to calm down and wait for Majek to come back. I decided to stop some of them because when money comes in, so many controversies arise, people, you don’t know from any corner start raising some dirty voices," he added.

On the issue of the present state of his health, Umenka said it is now a private matter as he wouldn't want to disclose those details. A few months ago, the news broke of Majek Fashek's failing health and donations were requested from well-meaning Nigerians.

The news of his failing health...

In 2019, the news of Majek Fashek's failing health was revealed. According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the singer's manager, Umenka Uzoma Day revealed that he was seriously ill and is presently at a medical facility in London.

"Majek Fashek is very sick as we are currently at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolich in England. Sorry, this message is coming late, but let us all support him with prayers as we also really Need support financially for upkeep. More updates with videos and pics will be uploaded soonest," he said.

However help finally came for Majek Fashek as his hospital bills were reportedly taken over by billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola.

According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the benevolent businessman decided to foot all the medical bills for the reggae music icon who has been admitted at a London based hospital. His manager, Uzoma Day confirmed this to Linda Ikeji during a chat.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/majek-fasheks-manager-says-only-olamide-supported-financially-during-his-health/4x3ky1e.amp
What is The chat mogul
The chat mogul is a Social Media created by set of team of well experienced entrepreneur, with the aim of connecting people together from various places and creating employment opportunities in this means by generating revenue from advertisement industries

One of the motive of The chat mogul is to help to reduce unemployment in the society and let people making money while having fun
���
Who can join?
Anyone can join and register, once you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet or any means of getting to internet.

You can making 20k weekly, when chatting and commenting on the system.

For more information WhatsApp 07087540635 wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) / Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) / Yemi Alade's 3 Outfits At MTV MAMA Awards: Which Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.