Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? (23693 Views)

2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? / Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by unix4real1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
alex406:

No bragging over anything,Faze is far better than 2face,you can't get sucked with faze lyrics.

Even with his last Originality album? undecided
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by tosinadeda: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
Originality jst showed how lame faze is
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by balo(m): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2010
Can anyone still say now that 2face is not good, or that some peeps write songs for him, or that he hasn't proved he is d best in Africa
Anyhw, there is a new joint from Faze ft 2face and Blackface, titled "Best of the Best". I just listened to it on notjustok. Pls listen to 2face's flow in dat song very well. No qualms sha, Plantashun Boiz remain the best thing to happen to Naija music.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by pheesayor(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2010
balo:

Can anyone still say now that 2face is not good, or that some peeps write songs for him, or that he hasn't proved he is d best in Africa
Anyhw, there is a new joint from Faze ft 2face and Blackface, titled "Best of the Best". I just listened to it on notjustok. Pls listen to 2face's flow in dat song very well. No qualms sha, Plantashun Boiz remain the best thing to happen to Naija music.

I agree with the bolded
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by mrcocoyam: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
all you who said faze is better than 2face are daft , brief
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Esinwaju: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
Wow wow wow who[b]dug this thread up? anyways that`s not important, what is important is how things have panned out from 2006 till date. I read the first two pages of this thread and there were more 2face haters/critics than fans/admirers. I`m sure those haters must be eating their words now cos while 2face has gone on to greater things, faze ? i rest my case. [/b]
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by frankybobo: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2011
pls my viewers all u need to no is that tu baba is good and that is the fact,faze is equally good lets wait for faze album from there the truth will prove itself. shocked
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by MRTA2: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
if i get it from majority of y'all. Faze is and has oways been the majic stick amongst de P bois. How come the guy no di flex till jess now. e don lose inspiration for write or anger done makam stop write. Guy call a spade a spade. just say them call one face and the other 2face (2baba) mean say yi pass the other 2 tyme. buckle up man 2 babbas 2 strong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.