Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) (1065 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Anambralstson: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2020
The Inaugural Meeting For 2020 by Soludo Support Group SSG, Onitsha North LGA Anambra was held today at Ime Obi Palace,Awka Road Onitsha...

The political wards of Onitsha North LGA were ably represented by the Chairmen,Youth Leaders,Women Leaders, Secretaries at the meeting which centered on urging Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo to accept the offer to contest for Governor of Anambra State by 2021.

Hon Onochie Ozoma Co ordinator, Soludo Support Group SSG Onitsha North LGA thanked everyone who believed in the capacity of Prof Charles Soludo,his charismatic deposition,political sagacity and dexterity for coming out and masse for the great cause.

Highlights of the meeting was brief citation of Prof Charles Soludo economic reaumae by Hon Onochie Ozoma.

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Anambralstson: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2020
More

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Chukwuma has become a full fledged politician grin
It's all about the money grin
Once u have a taste, u remain addicted.
Ask others that started as appointee like him.

Operation share the national cake.

The guy is a macro economist.

A good teacher may not be a good politician.

He believes in taxation, argued that politicians should follow economic blueprint of their respective countries for them to grow but now, he is a politician and if he wins, will he do as he preached?

Nwa isucity
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Anambralstson: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2020
sassysure:
Chukwuma has become a full fledged politician grin
It's all about the money grin
Once u have a taste, u remain addicted.
Ask others that started as appointee like him.

Operation share the national cake.

The guy is a macro economist.

A good teacher may not be a good politician.

He believes in taxation, argued that politicians should follow economic blueprint of their respective countries for them to grow but now, he is a politician and if he wins, will he do as he preached?

Nwa isucity

I'm very optimistic

1 Like

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by MXrap: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Very good move
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambralstson:

I'm very optimistic

Let's hope so.
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Anambralstson:

[s]The Inaugural Meeting For 2020 by Soludo Support Group SSG, Onitsha North LGA Anambra was held today at Ime Obi Palace,Awka Road Onitsha...

The political wards of Onitsha North LGA were ably represented by the Chairmen,Youth Leaders,Women Leaders, Secretaries at the meeting which centered on urging Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo to accept the offer to contest for Governor of Anambra State by 2021.

Hon Onochie Ozoma Co ordinator, Soludo Support Group SSG Onitsha North LGA thanked everyone who believed in the capacity of Prof Charles Soludo,his charismatic deposition,political sagacity and dexterity for coming out and masse for the great cause.

Highlights of the meeting was brief citation of Prof Charles Soludo economic reaumae by Hon Onochie Ozoma.
[/s]

Ndi ara

Gathering of Vultures.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
If it is now Obvious that APGA is trying to foist Soludo on many of us then maybe everyone should start looking towards what APC will have to give.

As for PDP, Peter Obi is an Irredeemable Catholic Irredentist and will still tow same path of fielding a Catholic candidates.

For APC and YPP I knowyet not.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by helinues: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by helinues: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:
If it is now Obvious that APGA is trying to foist Soludo on many of us then maybe everyone should start looking towards what APC will have to give.

As for PDP, Peter Obi is an Irredeemable Catholic Irredentist and will still tow same path of fielding a Catholic candidates.

For APC and YPP I knowyet not.

As if he has voters card... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
helinues:

As if he has voters card... grin grin

Who still use voters card these days please?
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
19 people?
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by alizma: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Soludo support group holding meeting at obi's palace. Is our obi not supposed to be neutral. well let me assume he is neutral as we plan to hold our own meeting next month, I guess obi will not reject our request to use his palace.
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:
[s]If it is now Obvious that APGA is trying to foist Soludo on many of us then maybe everyone should start looking towards what APC will have to give.

For APC and YPP I knowyet not.[/s]

Is Obaze a Catholic ?
Peter single handedly brought him out and campaigned for him during 2017 Anambra governorship election, yet this good for nothing old hag had to bring religion into this all in bid to push a narrative that Peter Obi is a Catholic fanatic which is a lie from pit of hell...

Useless human being.. You can only deceive some passive nairaland Igbos who don't know what you are up to...

U go chase shadow tire..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
hammerF:
[s][/s]

WHERE ARE U FROM?

UR NOT IGBO I GATHER?

SO WAT ARE U DOING HERE?

You should have known I hardly reply you and I don't waste such time.

Look for persons with same line of reasoning and thought to engage.

No such time for you.
Re: Soludo Support Group (SSG) Onitsha North LGA Holds Inaugural Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
CyynthiaKiss:

The only thing that gives this clown joy is to see Igbo land on fire which will only materialise in your dream... Anambra Igbo wannabe..

Is Obaze a Catholic ?
Peter single handedly brought him out and campaign for him during 2017 Anambra governorship election, yet this good for nothing old had had to bring religion all in bit to push a narrative that Peter Obi is a Catholic fanatic which is a lie from pit of hell...

Useless human being.. You can only deceive some passive nairaland Igbos who don't know you are up to...

U go chase shadow tire..

I have told you to get married if you haven't and stop attacking if you don't have facts ground.

It is only the uninformed that will be asking if Obaze is a catholic?

Obaze is a Catholic and his deputy Chidi was from my home church. Women like you should be be versed in politics since you keep showing interest and stop displaying or showing how Ignorant you are on public sphere.

Peter Obi is an Irredeemable catholic irrendentist same way Buhari is Irredeemable Muslims irrendentist.

We must say things the way they are.

(1) (Reply)

Operation Amotekun Is Sign That Southwest Have Lost Faith In Nigeria, Says Sule / Dariye, Kalu, Nyame Not Qualified For Presidential Amnesty –NCS / Need To Call Government Out On Spending 643 Million For 1200 Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.