Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pastor Please Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Please Pray For Me (237 Views)

My Dreams Of #endsars Protest Coming Back. Please, Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Please Pray For Me by toyinaremu(f): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
After several heartbreaks, another brother proposed to me. I was filled with joy and couldn’t wait for us to start the wedding preparation, yes I was so in a hurry for that.

As though he was a diviner, I needed to know what God's mind about him is and what the future holds for us.

I was given an address to see ‘a man of God’ for prayers and guidance (away from the church I attend). I went there with all joy and he prayed and said he is the best for me as he can see our first fruit to be twins. Father in heaven the joy in me knew no bound.

Just two weeks or a month to the relationship, it crashed.

Trust me, I went back to the man of God, after telling him the story. He said had it been I told him before seeing the man he would have held him down for me or make me get pregnant for him.

"But my daughter, it is not too late to bring him back", he said. "I will give you prayer oil, you will use to pray for some days and boom you have him all to yourself," he further expressed.

Did I do that? Only God can explain why I did not do the prayer as instructed and I can’t remember what I did to the oil, smiles.

Come to think of it, what if I did it and the man came back, I will be happy and get married to him but will never be fulfilled because that is not where my destiny lies.

Sisters and even brothers, you have to be careful with where you go to for prayers. Calling the name of Jesus is not enough, are they following Jesus' instruction?

Hearing from a minister of God is good but hearing as a child of God is the best.

Why are you looking for vision or answers about, when the distance between your problem and the solution is the same distance between your knees and the floor?

If there is a man that will pray, there is a God that will answer. Your personal conviction is what you can run with in the marriage and not another person's conviction.

Is your spiritual leader’s life in tune with God?

Don’t be deceived, go on your knees and pray, ask God for directions and He will answer. The question is do you hear from God?

There is a way He has been speaking to you but the problem is either you are not hearing or you are too in a hurry to hear from Him.

Let the prayer starts from you, quit looking for vision.

Good Morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Please Pray For Me by younglleo: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Our prayer? The one pastor did no full you? undecided
Re: Pastor Please Pray For Me by nlPoster: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Sounds like in your haste to spread your joyful news (quite understandable), you inadvertently publicized the fact the man was a good catch, therefore he was matchmade with someone else.

On the other hand, it's also possible his intentions were never sincere and when discovered, he withdrew.

Just guessing.
Re: Pastor Please Pray For Me by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2020
The very day I read a passage in the Bible that says "the power of life and death is in our tongue" ...my life has never been the same.

Gullibility of religious people is the reason pastors,imam or god of Men can manipulate them at will.

Everything you need in this life is in the bible. Study it meticulously and apply them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Please Pray For Me by nlPoster: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Born2Breed:
The very day I read a passage in the Bible that says "the power of life and death is in our tongue" ...my life has never been the same.

The topic is about a lady being unable to get a serious suitor for whatever reason. It's not about what you mention.

Do you have something on your mind that should be discussed on another thread?

Btw, here's the rest of that verse:

and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

Or are you linking her situation to something else, eg if she marries something bad would happen to her?
Re: Pastor Please Pray For Me by Eviana(f): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
toyinaremu:
After several heartbreaks, another brother proposed to me. I was filled with joy and couldn’t wait for us to start the wedding preparation, yes I was so in a hurry for that.

As though he was a diviner, I needed to know what God's mind about him is and what the future holds for us.

I was given an address to see ‘a man of God’ for prayers and guidance (away from the church I attend). I went there with all joy and he prayed and said he is the best for me as he can see our first fruit to be twins. Father in heaven the joy in me knew no bound.

Just two weeks or a month to the relationship, it crashed.

Trust me, I went back to the man of God, after telling him the story. He said had it been I told him before seeing the man he would have held him down for me or make me get pregnant for him.

"But my daughter, it is not too late to bring him back", he said. "I will give you prayer oil, you will use to pray for some days and boom you have him all to yourself," he further expressed.

Did I do that? Only God can explain why I did not do the prayer as instructed and I can’t remember what I did to the oil, smiles.

Come to think of it, what if I did it and the man came back, I will be happy and get married to him but will never be fulfilled because that is not where my destiny lies.

Sisters and even brothers, you have to be careful with where you go to for prayers. Calling the name of Jesus is not enough, are they following Jesus' instruction?

Hearing from a minister of God is good but hearing as a child of God is the best.

Why are you looking for vision or answers about, when the distance between your problem and the solution is the same distance between your knees and the floor?

If there is a man that will pray, there is a God that will answer. Your personal conviction is what you can run with in the marriage and not another person's conviction.

Is your spiritual leader’s life in tune with God?

Don’t be deceived, go on your knees and pray, ask God for directions and He will answer. The question is do you hear from God?

There is a way He has been speaking to you but the problem is either you are not hearing or you are too in a hurry to hear from Him.

Let the prayer starts from you, quit looking for vision.

Good Morning

Well written post.
The "diviner" issue would have given me "red flags" in the beginning though. He automatically would have been canceled due to being un-equally yoked.
You are 100 percent correct about our need to go to GOD'S throne room first and expect-in faith & humility- an answer.
Makes me think of the following:
1John 4:1(KJV)
Psalm 32:8 (KJV)
Psalm 118:8-9 (KJV)
Proverbs 3: 5-6 (KJV)

Again, beautifully written.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Pastors Are No Longer Doing The Will Of God–converted Christian Lady Claims / David Ibiyeomie Awards Scholarship To 1000 Less Privileged Primary School Pupils / Pls Help: Covering Of Urine In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.