Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pls Help: Covering Of Urine In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help: Covering Of Urine In Dream (230 Views)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Pastor Kumuyi Revisits Covering Of Hair To Church / What Does The Bible Say About Female Covering Of Head And Wearing Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: Covering Of Urine In Dream by Souqwaqif: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dear all, I need someone to help me interprete this dream I had Saw myself urinating near the door to my maternal home on the ground,before I could know it my late grandmother and a living relation felt it was not ideal and they started using sand to cover the urine.Please what does it signifies.Thanks for you input.
Re: Pls Help: Covering Of Urine In Dream by dimexy247(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Omg! it means you're stupid.

Re: Pls Help: Covering Of Urine In Dream by babfet(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
You are doing or you will do something not good to your marriage and your family are trying to help you cover up your secret
But if you are doing it is better you stop cos no matter how you cover your urine it will smell after some a while
Meaning the secret won't be hidden forever

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Adeboye Set Twitter On ‘fire’ Over Fidelity. / Rhapsody Of Realities 9 February 2020 Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities 13 February 2020 Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.