Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

itel Mobile Rewards Customer With 1 Million Naira. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / itel Mobile Rewards Customer With 1 Million Naira. (294 Views)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ? / itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

itel Mobile Rewards Customer With 1 Million Naira. by itelMobileNG: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Receiving a 7- zero digit credit alert can turn a frowning face to a wide smile, making you expose those 32 teeth, a hungry stomach to overfilled protruding tummy, a tenant to a mansion owner, and a dream to reality. It is a transforming moment everyone hopes to have, and luckily a Nigerian will always live to tell the story of the magical text that changed his life, courtesy Africa’s smartphone brand, itel Mobile.
Over the years, itel Mobile has been known to put smiles on the faces of their customers, not only by providing a reliable smartphone for everyone but also through impactful campaigns that reward every itel user.

One such campaign is the “End of Year Awoof Promo”, an initiative to celebrate its customers for their unwavering loyalty and love for the brand all through the year of 2019. The promo which lasted from November to December 2019, had customers who purchased any of the itel smartphones in the A, Max-power or selfie series, fill a raffle ticket, and stand the chance to win a million naira.

For a technician like Adeyanju Femi, a resident of Ilorin, Kwara State, Wednesday, 15th of January, 2020 would have been like every normal day until the news of him becoming a millionaire in the “itel’s End of Year Awoof Promo” reached him. ‘It is amazing how the last money I had on me made me a millionaire today. That fateful day, I used part of my last available funds to buy the itel smartphone. On getting home, my wife fought with me for using the money to buy a phone instead of foodstuff for the house. Today we can afford both the phone and a house full of food” Femi recounted cheerfully.

The 1ST runner up, Mr. Lucky, and 2nd runner up, Chief ilelakinwa, who won a 5.1inches smart TV and a 3.1 KVA generator respectively, also shared in the joyous moment, expressing their heartfelt appreciation behind a delightful smile, that they couldn’t hide, as they walked into the itel Mobile office to retrieve their gifts.

Speaking on the mega promo, Oke Umurhohwo, itel Mobile’s Marketing Communications Manager, West Africa, said: “A simple act of kindness can make a huge difference and that is what itel Mobile is doing. For us, it goes beyond providing a smartphone that is reliable, trendy, and pocket-friendly for everyone. We seek deeper to create opportunities for customers to become financially independent in a way that their needs can be met without a struggle. “

For more pictures and information on the event, follow @itelMobileNG on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Prepare For Casting / This are The Several Reasons Why I Stand With And Support Donald Trump / Gave Away!! Gave Away !! To 5 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.