Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day (85893 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by arantess: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Richest black man in the world = Hausa

Another Richest man in the world = Yorùbá

Another one (Mike Adenuga) = Yorùbá

And so on and so on...

The people who wanted Nigeria destabilize = Ojuku

Another one = Nnamdi Kanu

Biggest skull harvesting shrine = Okija

Only terribly sacked governor in the world = Imo

Oya you guys should read it yourself...

What a pity

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by czarr(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hustle o make you......... Ewooooo!!! shocked.who slap me? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Manero(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
When you have the money that will work for you. The time to sleep will be available.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by d33types: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Na the beginning of huzzling and mid phase na im wahalar dey. Once you don master the huzzle to conquer the struggle at the beginning then your money go dey grow like grass
And also try not to always work hard but also huzzle smart

At this beginning ehnnn. Me nor dey sleep at all. You see the pictures below. Na my huzzling ground be that(santum)
Once i enter this my santum ( inner room in the house where you huzzle only) i nor dey sleep all night. As i dey burn the weed, I dey follow up with alcohol.

You're even a 100level uniben student? I can see the physics 102 textbook by oni-ojo. Such memories.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by IamHonourable1: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=DEHVEHLOP post=86040280]Richest black man in the world = Hausa

And so on and so on...

The only tribe that knows how to run other people's cement and auto businesses down so that only theirs would thrive.Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by ikdaddy01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bobo juice
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by AgentNairaland(f): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
10hours too small
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by tstx(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by rectitude(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Na the beginning of huzzling and mid phase na im wahalar dey. Once you don master the huzzle to conquer the struggle at the beginning then your money go dey grow like grass

At this beginning ehnnn. Me nor dey sleep at all. You see the pictures below. Na my huzzling ground be that(santum)
Once i enter this my santum ( inner room in the house where you huzzle only) i nor dey sleep all night. As i dey burn the weed, I dey follow up with alcohol.

Uniben child, 100 level student?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Some people came to this world for inheritance,some people came to this world to give out.
Baba God please I want to be among the giving crew.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by millionboi2: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
MarkT30:
I must make am ooo. So that people will get time to check my sleep duration
and anytin u tell dem thy bliv

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by MisterKings(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
That is balance.
10hours a day is fine. Health practisioners suggest 8hrs a day.
If Otedola sleeps 10 hours a day it most likely means he is working smart by delegating most of the work to his subordinates.
Poor mentality says hustle, which means no sleep all night which only ends up in disaster because when you make that money there won't be enough health to enjoy it.

And for those who think it's by no sleep you will take to hammer. The truth is if you spend the most part of that sleepless night watching telemundo you will still end up poor.

Someone said a little sleep a little slumber and poverty will take over. If you like don't sleep poverty will still take over if all you do is talk without taking action.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by caracas: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Richest black man in the world = Hausa

And so on and so on...

You forgot to add....
Biggest thief in world history oyenusi... Yoruba
Inspector general of police to go to jail Yoruba *2
Dirtiest tribe in the world ....... Yoruba
Skull miners ...... Yoruba
And so on n so forth

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by seangy4konji: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Who cares. Your father left you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by francis5051: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

my man wetin u d do inside dis place
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by MyNamelS(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
He is worth 250million dollars

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by femi4: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
I believe na cuppy go say: PaPa you are giving out our inheritance

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Neoteny(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Whoops

No five billion to indulge your flamboyant uselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Neoteny(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Yahoo setup...
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Boyooosa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dat cuppy sef na 419 cheesy
She come do am like say the 5Bn charity na her idea..., wetin musa eye no go see for gate

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by erospecial: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Don't even sleep at all.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by foolbuster: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Na the beginning of huzzling and mid phase na im wahalar dey. Once you don master the huzzle to conquer the struggle at the beginning then your money go dey grow like grass and you fit start to dey sleep for many hours. But in the beginning nor try sleep for too long if not you go stay broke for too long

Go get a reading table before you give yourself a health condition.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wise words.
dayveed1:
Tbh, there's no manual for prosperity. Sleep if you won sleep. Person wey go poor go still poor. hustle smart and pray.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by 2sexycom(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
nwanneni:
After building a network,money starts to come easily.
You can even sleep 12hours a day and cash will still be rolling in.
The hardest is the beginning and mid phase.
So make una spare us the sleep time stories. undecided
God bless you. A lot of mumu will fall for his gimmick lol... sleep ke? when no body no my papa name? Mbanu ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=86040271]
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Na the beginning of huzzling and mid phase na im wahalar dey. Once you don master the huzzle to conquer the struggle at the beginning then your money go dey grow like grass and you fit start to dey sleep for many hours. But in the beginning nor try sleep for too long if not you go stay broke for too long

May we not stay broke for too long[/quote

LOL, weyrey. grin

And after the booze, na the same bed u dey bang all those p*ssies wey be like "swimming pool" abi?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by onyxo76(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
i don't want to believe that billionaires sleep that number of hours...too much money sef na good way for insomnia..."The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep"-.Ecclesiastes 5:12

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lobatan!

Some stupid Motivational wannabes will be shouting 4 hours. The wealthy only sleep 4 hours.

Abeggi.....all those ones na people wey no get rest for their life.

We want to make money YES! But when you make money and you dont have time to enjoy it, WETIN WE GAIN?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Irore: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Supergirl19:
Nice gesture from him

This is siesta+ night sleep.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

May we not stay broke for too long

Which one be sanctum?

Put your boy on bro.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Welldone sir
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

For your mind, na huzzling be this abi?

Abi you dont know that a well rested mind is a much more productive mind. But wait sef. All the time wey you dey spen huzzle.....go look am.

E fit be say na only 2 hours of that time na e dey make the money wey you dey gain. The rest na just activity forming.

Omo.......forget all these sleep no sleep. MY 7 HOURS OF SLEEP PER DAY MUST COMPLETE.

I fit break am ooo.I fit sleep 30 mins for afternoon. Add another 30 mins for evening. But 7 hours must complete for me.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by MartinsD12(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

This niccas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.