Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Kids Advantage From More Time In Nature? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Kids Advantage From More Time In Nature? (176 Views)

Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / How Kids Behave When Parents Are Not Around. / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kids Advantage From More Time In Nature? by Recreationtoday: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Probably the best piece of my youth was living in a house that sponsored onto greenbelt. The evergreen timberland turned into the phase for mine and my siblings' interest, creative mind, and autonomy. Summer after summer, we went through the greater part of our days playing on the path that wandered through the forested areas or spending time outside sitting on a buddy bench.

One of our preferred exercises was to slide on our gumboots, get my father's mechanical estimated white cans, and chase for frogs. In the wake of filling the plastic pail with dim green water, we swam in the lake until we got our fill. Lunch and supper were our solitary responsibilities.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus May Have Been Transmitted To People From Snakes, Researchers Say / A More Convenient Approach To Heart Health / How To Live Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.