Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. (1330 Views)

Dubai Tourist Guide / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. by Total90: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
I'm a citizen of Nigeria based in Dalian,liaoning province,China.I've been in China for more than two years and am working as a full time teacher in one of the government schools in Dalian for two years and am 30 years old.I like to make friends from anywhere and to show the beautiful place/things that i know to the people and share with them.Frankly,i love this City(Dalian)and i know the city very well.I have been able to guide lots of tourist to Dalian succesfully and from my expirence in this two years,i know their are lots of tourist who have interest to visit Dalian to know about the History,background and also see the beautiful places in the city.You really need a good guide and i will like to be your guide and offer you any other services needed.

Re: Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
Bro, i think what you do is great as Dalian is one of the biggest touristic sea resort of the coast (although Qingdao is supposedly better for Chinese). I visited that city quite often while living in China and my only problem there was that there were too many Russians, lol!
so if you speak Russian you would have even more luck as a tour guide.

ps: i think you mean GUIDE not guard.
Re: Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. by Total90: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
Thanks bro for your idea though i can speak some little russian but i can still render services to any tourist from any parts.
Re: Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. by RolandPet(m): 3:50am On Dec 11, 2010
@Total90

can we chat, i will coming to china soon on a special assignment and will like to see you since you leave around!

coolrollziggy@yahoo.com ------messenger
ilonu@yahoo.com ------ email

Will be coming second week of january!
Re: Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. by Total90: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2010
ok.i will add you to my messenger list.

(1) (Reply)

My Sojourn In India / Ethiopian Airlines Lands Her Dreamliner 788 At Enugu International Airport Today / Destinations For First Time Travellers Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.