Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? (14917 Views)

A Discriminating Experience In Poland / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by BlackRace1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
Im considering going clubbing for the first time at 25, strange right?

I need help on where I can get the best fun experience ever and how much it'll cost me in Abuja.

Ciao.
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by EFCC1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
ASO Rock or better still National Assembly will do
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by BlackRace1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
lol, Ok at least u suggested.

1 Like

Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
bro in order for you to have fun, you need some CLUBBING SWAG. before going to ANY club, you should first get some dancing moves and knowledge of what may be going on in there.
rule number ONE: if you see a gal dancing like a stripper, she probably is!
rule number TWO: DO NOT accept drinks from sexxy strangers
rule number THREE: if a gal ask you to dance, she probably is working and looking for customers.
rule number FOUR: if you dont drink, i suggest you stay WELL AWAY from alcoholic drinks
rule number FIVE: better go with a trusted friend. if you are too drunk to act right, he will be allowed to smack some sense out you.
rule number SIX: you could be rubbing/shaking and riding with a gal all night and still not fukc her. . . . . sodont get ahead of yourself.
rule number SEVEN: what happens in the club, STAYS IN THE CLUB. . . . . . . . . . unless you want some take away therefore have some bullet proof handy!

3 Likes

Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

bro in order for you to have fun, you need some CLUBBING SWAG. before going to ANY club, you should first get some dancing moves and knowledge of what may be going on in there.
rule number ONE: if you see a gal dancing like a stripper, she probably is!
rule number TWO: DO NOT accept drinks from sexxy strangers
rule number THREE: if a gal ask you to dance, she probably is working and looking for customers.
rule number FOUR: if you dont drink, i suggest you stay WELL AWAY from alcoholic drinks
rule number FIVE: better go with a trusted friend. if you are too drunk to act right, he will be allowed to smack some sense out you.
rule number SIX: you could be rubbing/shaking and riding with a gal all night and still not fukc her. . . . . sodont get ahead of yourself.
rule number SEVEN: what happens in the club, STAYS IN THE CLUB. . . . . . . . . . unless you want some take away therefore have some bullet proof handy!

60 % good tip, though ain't what he asked for.

@ I had some good fun @ Safari Night Club Transcorp Hilton and another one called The Point I forgot the address but the both are in central city of Abuja. I was there in 08. Try one of em you will like it.

For the expenses, I don't really know for now, I went in there with 3 other friends with bout $2500 came out with less than $200. They do foreign exchange right in-case you need to change some.

But The Point was less expensive.

Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^^ these tips are needed before contemplating going to ANY clubs out there.
going clubbing without knowing these rules is like going walking around in the Serengeti without any weapon. lol. . . . . . . he wouldnt last a minute with all them "predators"!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by millco88(f): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
I think it's easier for him to mingle if he had an American accent, or lived in America. He would command more respect, and would find it easier to talk with chicks. That "club swagga" is only necessary under certain conditions.
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by millco88(f): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
Spend $2000 just to go to a club? That's dumb.
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^if a person got it and wants to "make it rain", then why not?!
to each their own
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by 190: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2010
TERMINAL 5

TERMINAL 5

TERMINAL 5

BASSMENT

BASSMENT

BASSMENT

I so missed them Bouncers they so knew me!!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by violent(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
millco88:

dumb?. . .to spend your hard earned money on what you like, is now called dumb?
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by sunch(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2010
bro, if u think u have as much as $2000. I wld suggest u fly down to lagos, u wld be like in paradise wit dem money for 3nites, i promise u.
Cos we d lasgidi crooner knws how 2catch aw trips big wit spendin less

1 Like

Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by sholajohn(f): 1:36am On Dec 09, 2010
na wa o! U shdnt be spending all ur money bcz u wnt 2 go clubbin.
I wil advic BASSMENT. Cool nd affordable. If u r alone or nt, u wil sure catch ur fun.

1 Like

Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2010
chris01:

crixtal lounge and aristotle will do, u gonna so luv it, but make sure u go wit enuf cash to blow, hollaaaaaaaaaaa
kyrstal lounge na bar, jam body dancing. From my own experience for actual clubs i suggest:

1) Dome: club with actual dancing space, loads of it, great atmosphere and interior
2) Basement: had fun there too, well packed. rocked!
3) A Lounge: cool place, youthful swag
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2010
millco88:

Really? what about $5000? SMH

MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ these tips are needed before contemplating going to ANY clubs out there.
going clubbing without knowing these rules is like going walking around in the Serengeti without any weapon. lol. . . . . . . he wouldnt last a minute with all them "predators"!

Ya you have got some point there.

sunch:

bro, if u think u have as much as $2000. I wld suggest u fly down to lagos, u wld be like in paradise wit dem money for 3nites, i promise u.

Tell me more bout it. I will be in Nigeria soon hopfefully
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by 190: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Not A-Lounge

That place is the worst after xselosor,

Bassment
Terminal 5 @ maitamma
soho-lounge

and especially CUBANA is the best in abuja check your soures~
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by BlackRace1(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2010
Wow, peeps, thanks!
Mr Brown JAY, thanks for ur words. Kinda scared me though.
Im thinking Basement cos it kept popping up in almost every reply but no one dropped the addy, price tag and a lil' tips on what to expect. I really dpnt want to look like a novice out there. Im kinda shy already, not knowing the bearings of a place would make me look even worse.
Again thanks guys for actually posting positive replies and not just making fun of me. smiley
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by 190: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
Just close to transcorp Hilton

Ive forgotten the addy but know the place

from wuse 2 (amigo area) you could drive straight to it,

ask taxi's man~

Bassment is the bomb

But make sure you get a champagne so any woman can be yours that nite!!

**singing
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^
*****bringing my calculator out******
according to 190: 1 champagne (costs about 100/200$) will get poster all the ashis gals he wants.
Reality101 spent 2300$ in one night therefore it equals to . . . . . . . . . . . . a great NIGHT, lol!!!!!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by 190: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^
Rolling on the floor~
grin grin grin
Yeah i remember celebrating my last birthday @ the basement last year

I think a bottle would cost about N30K-N35K

Which automatically Gives you a VIP seat,

I used to sit on the chair all nite drinkin slowly and never stood to dance~

watched all the gurls dancing rite @ my front before beckoning on one of em to Join me~

She hurriedly would rush over,

Women and champagne (they can do anything for it)

I used 2 laff @ the way they fell over it, when they are done, I leave them 2 wishing 2 come home with me~

Too bad reality can be man enuf for this exposure,all he knows is use skin toning creams and piercing ears!! grin grin
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^^^WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!
are you saying that you did all this: brought out the "honey"and attracted the "bees" but didnt KILL IT?!
what a waste of resources. . . . . . . . .  and if you think that the gals in that "establishment" aint good enough then why go there at the first place? OR if you think that the gals aint good enough for you then why waste Crystal on their nasty A S S?
thats a waste of money, even if the bottle cost 10$. if you only needed company then sitting in the VIPsection is a wrong way to go about it as the main area would surely be filled with cuties from floor to ceiling!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by 190: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!
are you saying that you did all this: brought out the "honey"and attracted the "bees" but didnt KILL IT?!
what a waste of resources. . . . . . . . .  and if you think that the gals in that "establishment" aint good enough then why go there at the first place? OR if you think that the gals aint good enough for you then why waste Crystal on their nasty A S S?
thats a waste of money, even if the bottle cost 10$. if you only needed company then sitting in the VIPsection is a wrong way to go about it as the main area would surely be filled with cuties!

Yeah man, even the bouncer's and staff used 2 frown @ that
Too bad i waznt into ashi-ology~
I always like 2 be in control,
Funny enuf it works only in Nigeria not in the UK
here is a Phocking boring place~
the women dont know what they want and 80% are lesbians~

A shared Glass or two with a lady weather legit or not wont kill me,
Funny enough they all knew i kept doing that (giving them champagne and leaving them drunk)
Till one of them followed me into the men's room and smacked my azz against the wall
(she was too drunk) Thank God i waznt alone,i would have been r@ped,

The beauty of champagne is that its soft and allows you drink but secretly keeps you
making you HIGH, them gals used to get High all the time and hit the club dancing excitedly
Too bad they weren't my taste
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Yorisb: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
@OP

Super Eagles' supporters club @ Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium. angry

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
@190
different location means different people thus different technique. buying Champagne in the UK wont even get you a glance from ladies, let alone access to the VIP section, rotflmao!

but you will be safe to know that in most Chinese top clubs, you have to buy a bottle to even sit down at ANY table (gals not included)
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by 190: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^

Damn it,
chinese, what imma gon do there! grin grin
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by BlackRace1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
From ur replies Im thinking my 1st time experience aint gon be that cheap after all. 30k for a bottle of crystal Thats robbery!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^^dont forget that Crystal comes with automatic "bootay". for 30K that aint too bad if you know how to handle such package. lol
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by MrsEve2(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
(driving through singing "The tale of the broken alcoholics")
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by MrsEve2(f): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
sunch:

Did you wake up the next day wondering who nyansh that was? I bet you was like what that smell and oooh this bitch ugly!
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by olax44(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
@poster
i think terminal 5 is good for you.their prices are affordable.besides, is good for starters like u.
Re: Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? by BlackRace1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Olax, where's Terminal 5 pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Train: NRC Spends More On Diesel Daily, Running At A Loss / Fallen Tanker In Maiduguri: Youths Scoop Fuel (photos) / The Lagos City Mall At Onikan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.