Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham (59495 Views)

Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actor In A Comedy Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / How Can I Download Fate Of Alakada Reloaded? / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
omamush:
Good one from mercy

I heard the disqualified one from BBN is selling cloths ordered from Ali express for outrageous prices.

Well her gullible fans will buy

I wish all of them well.

See unnecessary debate wey this one want raise. Don't you have anything important to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Try everything tryable. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Sweetpink: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
omamush:
Good one from mercy

I heard the disqualified one from BBN is selling cloths ordered from Ali express for outrageous prices.

I wish all of them well.
Stay pressed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by sureteeboy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Thunder fire Una for pushing this nonsense to the fp.

Which movie scene is that?
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by sureteeboy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
emmabest2000:
Four months is still very far

With the kind of suffering and frustrations Nigerians are going through on daily basis , Anyway let me reserve my comment for now ...

meanwhile ....
If na me, dem go just lock me for prison o. I Won't pay a dime for that thing grin

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by hybridblood07(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Can you please tell us the name of the disqualified person, Sir? Lol
omamush:
Good one from mercy

I wish all of them well.
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by hybridblood07(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sir, please kindly remove the Brain.
Yankiss:
Good luck to her. Let's see how far she can go here. She has all it takes: beauty, brain and kpekus.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Gbegirisoupp: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
hybridblood07:
Sir, please kindly remove the Brain.

Is it your brain?

Awon bitterleaf! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by ffo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
nadesh:

You watched it in your dream?

Hungerbad o
You can pass and express your opinion without insulting others. I understand that NL is a faceless forum
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Gbegirisoupp: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Roon9:
Lol... Her accent isn't cool atall

Speak your own let us hear.

Awon accent checkers!

Sey she should start forming fone? Una go still complain on that one..

She has accent, she has accent. She still won the show with the accent and is still Winning everyday. What have you won with your polished accent? undecided undecided

Yeye!

5 Likes

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by creolehunt: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
omamush:
Good one from mercy

I wish all of them well.

Lol. Una no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by DelphiOracle(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
WaywardSon:
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them – then maybe you can hire The A-Team.
this film go tough o

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Roon9(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Speak your own let us hear.

Awon accent checkers!

Sey she should start forming fone? Una go still complain on that one..

She has accent, she has accent. She still won the show with the accent and is still Winning everyday. What have you won with your polished accent? undecided undecided

Yeye!

Egbon drink water abeg
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by caribbeanchick(f): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
They have put her in the right path. I'm happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Queenserah26(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Torg77: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
omamush:
Good one from mercy

I wish all of them well.

Don't forget to wish your life well before praising mercy and talking down on tacha. At least tacha is doing something .
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by BiafraforTrump: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Roon9:

You expect her to speak PRIMITIVE Yoruba accent right?
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by BiafraforTrump: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly shapeless frustrated olosho. Always selling her national cake.
Foolish illitrate husband snatched
Idiot

But she's not from the PRIMITIVE tribe
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by naijacentric(m): 4:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:
english na ya papa language mr inferiority complex grin
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by JHAYOLA: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Woahh ���
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by naijacentric(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:

Yea and its too thick
idiat
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by naijacentric(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2020
nadesh:

Her accent is Igbo because she is Igbo. She will not change for you and your like.

A chinese speaks English with Chinese accent.
An Indian speaks English with Indian accent.
A french man speaks French with French accent .

But an Igbo girl speaking English in her Igbo accent is not cool to you? Amerigbo to the world and in your face my dear
thanks jare that fool no get sense

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by vicben27(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2020
kimoprah is currently making more money than all of them motherfurckers
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Roon9(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2020
naijacentric:
english na ya papa language mr inferiority complex grin

Then she should be acting Igbo films. Brainless twerp
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Roon9(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2020
naijacentric:
idiat

Typical, you lots can't handle the truth
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by icare44iiiiii: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Financially Survive in Campus" The information in this short report is helping students lived a financially free life on campus..

As a fresher or returning students, having access to this short report is one of the best things you will do for yourself, and the earlier you have access to this report, the better for you..

Send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

to have access to this report..You will thank me latter as others did...

Kindly note: Its not compulsory neither is it mandatory, but if you want to live a financially free life on campus, you will break all barrers to get this report...
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Boyooosa(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Elekdec:

Keep in touch with what?
With her keen followers....fix it!
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by naijacentric(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:

Typical, you lots can't handle the truth
mumu
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by naijacentric(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:

Then she should be acting Igbo films. Brainless twerp
bastard will u keep quiet
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by Roon9(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
naijacentric:
bastard will u keep quiet

Lmao! Small baby, do you want your mommy?
Re: Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham by naijacentric(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:

Lmao! Small baby, do you want your mommy?
enter ur boxers werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has / 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.