Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) (6205 Views)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by ScottDM1: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
A man was shocked to find his own gave at a cemetery, despite being very much alive. Alan Hattel said he was worried by the fact nobody had phoned him in three or four months, and couldn’t figure out why. Now he believes people think he died – and wants them to know the truth. He blames his ex-wife for putting the gravestone there, though admits he cannot be certain.

Alan, 75, a retired welder from Forfar, Tayside, said: ‘My phone hasn’t rung for three or four months. I’ve been confused by it all but now I know why nobody has been calling. ‘I don’t even want to be buried – I plan to be cremated.’

He declared: ‘I’m still alive’, as he stood beside his headstone and said reports of his death had been greatly exaggerated. Mr Hattel said he had realised something was not right because his social life has been deathly quiet for the past three or four months.

The headstone was erected at Newmonthill Cemetery in Forfar. He says it was done without his knowledge and the whole thing was ‘like something out of Only Fools and Horses’. He has also spoken to Angus Council officials and plans to put a cover over the headstone which bears his name.

The 75-year-old, who spent 37 years as a welder before retiring, claimed his ex-wife has bought the plot of land and put up the headstone with the intention of them being buried together.

Both their names appear on the headstone. ‘I’ve never, ever said I wanted to be buried alongside my ex-wife,’ said Mr Hattel, who has two grown-up children with his former spouse.

‘We’ve been separated 26 years and there’s no animosity but I’m struggling to take it all in. ‘To find out you have a gravestone in a cemetery while you are still alive isn’t something that happens every day.’

A family member at Mrs Hattel’s home said: ‘This is a family matter being dealt with privately.’ Angus Council said it was unable to discuss the issue or disclose any information about who purchased the plot

See More Pictures Here- https://mcligy.win/2020/01/22/man-finds-his-grave-in-the-cemetery-done-by-his-ex-wife/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by ScottDM1: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lol! Bitter Ex grin grin
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
So who did they bury inside there

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by ScottDM1: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
chiemmanuel:

grin grin grin The bitter Ex fir don bury him pictures there oo...

So, NOTE: If your Phone doesn't ring for a long time, go check if one of your Ex don already bury you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cheiii
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by decatalyst(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Things dey happen inside life

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Inside Life and out of life experience they fear person
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by slivertongue: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
this is certainly bad, evil people everywhere
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by Adepet222(f): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Inside life
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by chigozie007(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
CHIOMOR!!!!
ScottDM1:
A man was shocked to find his own gave at a cemetery, despite being very much alive. Alan Hattel said he was worried by the fact nobody had phoned him in three or four months, and couldn’t figure out why. Now he believes people think he died – and wants them to know the truth. He blames his ex-wife for putting the gravestone there, though admits he cannot be certain.

Alan, 75, a retired welder from Forfar, Tayside, said: ‘My phone hasn’t rung for three or four months. I’ve been confused by it all but now I know why nobody has been calling. ‘I don’t even want to be buried – I plan to be cremated.’

He declared: ‘I’m still alive’, as he stood beside his headstone and said reports of his death had been greatly exaggerated. Mr Hattel said he had realised something was not right because his social life has been deathly quiet for the past three or four months.

The headstone was erected at Newmonthill Cemetery in Forfar. He says it was done without his knowledge and the whole thing was ‘like something out of Only Fools and Horses’. He has also spoken to Angus Council officials and plans to put a cover over the headstone which bears his name.

The 75-year-old, who spent 37 years as a welder before retiring, claimed his ex-wife has bought the plot of land and put up the headstone with the intention of them being buried together.

Both their names appear on the headstone. ‘I’ve never, ever said I wanted to be buried alongside my ex-wife,’ said Mr Hattel, who has two grown-up children with his former spouse.

‘We’ve been separated 26 years and there’s no animosity but I’m struggling to take it all in. ‘To find out you have a gravestone in a cemetery while you are still alive isn’t something that happens every day.’

A family member at Mrs Hattel’s home said: ‘This is a family matter being dealt with privately.’ Angus Council said it was unable to discuss the issue or disclose any information about who purchased the plot

See More Pictures Here- https://mcligy.win/2020/01/22/man-finds-his-grave-in-the-cemetery-done-by-his-ex-wife/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by uncommonmartins: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bitter ex mehn
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
chiemmanuel:

A million dollar question!!
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmmm!

Wetin eyes no go read for NL.

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by dynicks(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mazi zacchaeus has so much seen alot untop the tree ; he decides to make his way down!

M done seeing strange happenings!...someone take me home!!

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by YorubaPrince: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
I think she did that when their love was still very strong before the break up. She meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by budaatum: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alan, 75, a retired welder from Forfar, Tayside, said: ‘My phone hasn’t rung for three or four months. I’ve been confused by it all but now I know why nobody has been calling.
He actually sounds dead. Or rather, those reading this are brain dead, though many think their brains are alive.

Did he not bother calling anyone in "three or four months"? Did none of those he called tell him he was dead and buried?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
AMOTEKUN again..
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by lumiday(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
The wife takes something definitely like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIitO_VN9B8
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wonder shall never end...
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by mechanics(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2020
She is wicked.
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by itsik(m): 2:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Ovoko!!!

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by Katier00(f): 5:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Then let him remain dead to them. He must have hurt them badly for someone to think of that
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2020
No debtor or creditor rang him for three months? No family, Friend or the Govt agency rang him?

His life must be very organised or "dead" .

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by domido(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2020
No one called you for 3 months. This man needs to reassess his relationship with people.
Re: Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) by irunoko(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
grin

He still even took pictures beside his supposed graveside grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) / See How Wizkid Was Slapped Because Of Tekno In Dubai / Bbnaija 2019: Housemates Show Off Their Body In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.