Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) (71347 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Moment police took away Mohbad's body after it was exhumed from his grave at Ikorodu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLxJem-KHFE

Mohbad’s Body Exhumed For Autopsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtUQywLj8mc

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by TemplarLandry: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
cool
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by izonborn098(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Marketgists(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

261 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lol
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by GOFRONT(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Blood even after 9 days of burial.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Absuchat(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Police dey try walahi....me near already buried body? When I no dey mad

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Gofwane(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't even know what to say because this matter long o.
From controversial death, controversial burial (heard they bent his neck inside the casket) and now digging up his corpse?

I initially didn't want to put mouth inside this matter but one thing is clear though, that guy really suffered both while alive and in death.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by TechCapon(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by NaijaCover(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hmmmmmm

Is Following The Update

3 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by nony43(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why exactly are people protesting? They should allow police to do their job. Abi them no de see diesel at 1000 and ‘$ at 970 to protest?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Am only angry with the way they bend his head

How much was a tall coffin. Sorry man rip.

30 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by iCauseTrouble: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by noroom4cheat: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin
Marketgists:

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by CallMeAthena(f): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Justice for mohbad RIP embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Igbos better keep their distance. Tomorrow they will turn around and blame you guys for the protests

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Woodshot: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Igbos better keep their distance

You've no brain. Would you say if Imole was your brother embarassed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by zoghys: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by edoncast: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I am sure Mohbad will get justice .In the history of Nigeria ,we don't drag issues more than four days on social media .

As one event occurs ,we shout on social media for 3 days and keep wailing till another one surfaces to cover up the trending one .

In Mohbad case ,it is already 9 days and we don't even have any cause to switch to another event .No nude story,no plane crash ,no train derail and so on.

Mohbad death palava keeps getting renewed every day .

The way I see it,those involved in Mohbad death will be disgraced in the public .They will be embarassed and turn pauper

18 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by CaseSensitive(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
I doubt Mohbad died before he was buried. I think he died in the grave

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by CallMeAthena(f): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Igbos better keep their distance
GETOUT !

8 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .

He feels nothing. He is gone!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by FuckTheMod: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good.

We need answers.

List of suspects

1, Naira Marley and crew (Sam Larry, the juju story etc)

2, The doctor or nurse that injected him.... Poison, overdose, etc

3, MohBad's wife ... You can't trust that girl. There are many stories and evidence about her, HOW SHE FRUSTRATED HIM, HER MOTHER ETC
I THINK IT'S ALSO VERY IMPORTANT THAT DNA SHOULD BE CONDUCTED ON MOHBAD'S SON... TRUST GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION AND YOU WILL PERISH...

4, MohBad's friends... It was alleged that he was still alive when the video of his demise was posted..

5, MOHBAD'S FATHER...
Why bury him so quickly?
Why bury him in such nonsense and demeaning manner...
The coffin was too small and his neck bent...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by FuckTheMod: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truth shall prevail and heads will roll later.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by stasius: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's a pity
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Rambohihny929: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hope the find something
Good.

I HOPE THEY DON'T BRING HIS BODY BACK TO THAT PLACE...

WHETHER THEY'LL BRING IT BACK OR NOT, THAT SITE SHOULD BE STRICTLY PROTECTED...

YOU CAN'T TRUST ALL THESE JUJU PEOPLE...

6 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Antiochus(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

Weyrey grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire / Santa In Abuja! Wizkid Steps Out In Style With Tiwa Savage For His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.