Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Help My Girl Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Girl Friend (1578 Views)

My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! / Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl / My Girl Has Serious Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Girl Friend by fashlak(f): 9:27am On May 30, 2007
fellow nairalander,
please help my girl friend she complains of blood gushing out of her private part each time she makes love to a guy. please what can be the cause of this
Re: Please Help My Girl Friend by pannyman(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2007
She should go and see a doctor! angry
Re: Please Help My Girl Friend by cuteass1(f): 6:03pm On May 30, 2007
pannyman:

She should go and see a doctor! angry

Thankyou my brother

Ignorance - - Ignorance - - Ignorance, my people isn't this the height??

@ poster

A test and some observations from the doctor's is what she needs, not some "guess work",

Now she might be too embarrsses to go to a public place, and i do understand, but i do believe its the safest way and it will save her a lot more that might befall her in future sad
Re: Please Help My Girl Friend by mandi: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2007
fashlak:

fellow Nairaland user,
please help my girl friend she complains of blood gushing out of her private part each time she makes love to a guy. please what can be the cause of this

Here is a similar situation:

Dear TeenHealthFX,

I am a male age 18. My question is if a girl has sex for the first time, and she bleeds, this is normal. But if the girl keeps having sex, and keeps bleeding, and you were not her first, then is it due to penis size, or her capacity? It doesn't even happen every day. Just once in a while, she will bleed. I'm kind of worried about her health. What should I do? She is 18 as well.

Signed: Girlfriend Bleeds Sometimes After Sex

Dear Girlfriend Bleeds Sometimes After Sex,

Unfortunately, TeenHealthFX cannot make diagnoses over the Internet and tell you why your girlfriend occasionally bleeds after intercourse. However, in general, vaginal bleeding that occurs during sexual intercourse should be checked out by a doctor just to make sure everything is ok - your girlfriend is going to need properly functioning sexual organs for the rest of her life, so it's best to find out what is going on now and make sure everything is ok.

In general, most women do not bleed every time they have sex, and a lot of them do not even bleed the first time. However, sometimes excessive irritation to the vagina can lead to a bit of bleeding, and this is completely normal. If your girlfriend does not complain about pain during intercourse then it is unlikely that your penis is overwhelming her vaginal capacity, though particularly vigorous sex can definitely cause a bit of scraping of the vaginal walls, regardless of penis size. In addition, you do not mention whether or not you and your girlfriend practice safer sex but sometimes using condoms without adequate lubrication can be irritating and lead to chafing and bleeding. However, it's important to remember that vaginal bleeding can be a sign of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or another type of cervical or vaginal infection, which is one of the main reasons that you should encourage your girlfriend to see a doctor for a check-up.

Since your girlfriend is 18 and sexually active, it is a good idea for her to be seeing a gynecologist for annual exams and pap smears even if she weren't experiencing bleeding after intercourse. If she hasn't been before and is a bit nervous about what to expect, you should show her Sexually Active and Wondering About a GYN for an overview of what a typical gynecological exam involves.

http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/2642.html

(1) (Reply)

Shaving For Men / Who Knows Where I Can Buy Aloe Vera Plant / Vitiligo Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.