Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' (620 Views)

Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski / Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? / Wayne Rooney: Ronaldo,Tevez's sale started Manchester United's Decline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' by queenonyebiri1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Manchester United are reportedly lining up a sensational move for former striker Carlos Tevez.

With Marcus Rashford facing a lengthy spell out due to a double stress fracture in his back, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking for potential replacements.

And, 11 years after he crossed Manchester to join rivals City, Tevez has been identified as a possibility, according to Tuttosport.

Tevez is 35 now and in his third spell at home town club Boca Juniors, but is out of contract in June.

There is a suggestion that like his last spell at United, Tevez could be brought in on loan until the end of the season.

He is not thought to be part of the plans of the new hierarchy at Boca and is therefore available for a temporary switch this month.

The striker would therefore represent a low-cost solution and an experienced head with Premier League experience.

In his previous spell at Old Trafford between 2007 and 2009 Tevez scored 34 times, winning two Premier League titles and the Champions League.

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2020/01/man-united-line-up-sensational-loan.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' by vastolord4(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
I vote MAN U for relegation.. and I'm a fan. Imagine how stupid they've been and still will be
Re: Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' by V1C70R(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
If they like o, let them bring back all the stars and legends they know, they still won't go high above my Chelsea FC!
That team can never be united under Ole-buruku

1 Like

Re: Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' by V1C70R(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
If they like o, let them bring back all the stars and legends they know, even 33 and Gulder sef, they still won't go high above my Chelsea FC!
That team can never be united under Ole-buruku
Re: Man United 'line Up Sensational Loan Swoop For Ex-striker Carlos Tevez' by Lcf69(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na waoh!!! What an obvious way n manner to gather desperately one's own vomit n comfortably consume it to stay alive.SHM...Pinned

(1) (Reply)

Things I Envied And Admires About Lionel Messi Said Cristiano Ronaldo / Wednesday's Prediction 12+over1.5 / Ranking The Five Best Strikers In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.