Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures (71223 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Frankyboy1(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2020
This pics brings nostalgia, ekp my alma mata, graduated some fifteen years ago,from dept of economics fals building, when men were boys, and life was like a jungle, fresh from pH city, when I got admitted I cried, but as times went on, I started getting street credibility, and I loved every moment of d hard knock life training, where would we be presently without those experiences, if you could navigate the terrains of rugged ekp,no life issues can overwhelme you now!

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Obton:

Pls tell them. There have been news spreading everywhere about cult killings in nearby unis since last year. But they won't say those Unis are cult dens.
it's so annoying bro.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by IamCookie(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2020
SamUnbeatable:
the rainbow am talking about is not beauty my man ...... but confra.......

So because I am a lady , you'd think I don't get the cruise? I grab from the outset. Except one no dey relate as rainbow

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by wanger50(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Obton:

I've seen pictures of that uni. Gombe state uni is dope too! This is how our unis should be looking in Naija.
You compare with Delta and River states universities and you ask yourself what's happening with the billions the Niger Delta states collect monthly
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Idrisk19(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Is it Federal or State Varsity?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
nice pics
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Obton:
Front of Faculty of Environmental Sciences
&
View of Faculty of Law from Environmental Sciences Building

My Faculty and my everyday View. cool

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jestin:
I rep AAU 04....OP please add faulty of Engineering...I miss that faculty and this post just made my evening.

The new Faculty of Engineering is beautiful.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Angy55(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Obton:

Hype your own school na! wink If there's anything to hype it with!

Tah!! I graduated from that school 6 years ago. Computer science department. So what are you telling me? Or you want me to start naming some of the lecturers to you?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Pusyiter(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
I dey tell you my broda
EKP representing till I kpuff grin
Frankyboy1:
This pics brings nostalgia, ekp my alma mata, graduated some fifteen years ago,from dept of economics fals building, when men were boys, and life was like a jungle, fresh from pH city, when I got admitted I cried, but as times went on, I started getting street credibility, and I loved every moment of d hard knock life training, where would we be presently without those experiences, if you could navigate the terrains of rugged ekp,no life issues can overwhelme you now!

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
EhisChelsea1:
Abeg show us Faculty of Arts, I like see that one.

I too go miss this school. Finish 2006 (wen AAU was still AAU)... ''I sabi dance'' dept.... Pavilion things..... grin grin
Emanuema, Unumen, Okoduwa people grin grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Idrisk19:
Is it Federal or State Varsity?

State uni
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by marvin905(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
that's misleading,currentling UNiBEN is worse than AAU in terms of violence, you are just allergic to change that's why u keep recycling old stories. I had a lot of friends in engineering back then and they were cool so I don't know where you got ur assertions that 60% are cultists.

how does being cool or not does relate to being a cultist
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by tevanso(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jestin:
got admitted in 04 and graduated in 09 ....Civil Engineering and I was also the class-rep. I miss Ekp in totality
is Okojie Christopher your course mate
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by tevanso(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
rebirthto:
We surely paid our dues, I miss ekp to the bone Sha!!!.

I Rep faculty of environmental sciences (building 2010/11).
do u mean u finished 2010/2011.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by tevanso(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Malawian:

I was in 200 Level that year. That ACCON spokesman that limps on one leg, they nearly got him that night. They only damaged one of his hands. That guy was thick and study as fvck.
Oct 10 2001
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Malawian(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
tevanso:
Oct 10 2001
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
marvin905:

how does being cool or not does relate to being a cultist
my point here is we should stop relying on mere propagandas and hearsay,by being cool,I meant ur assertion was baseless and unfounded.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by romanus455(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
very Good. The high fee paid by student is not showing in their knowledge
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Jestin: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
tevanso:
is Okojie Christopher your course mate
...Very well. Do you know him ?

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by nextstep(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
kellidoo:
Show us the other side of EKP........all this one na wash.......school that's totally surrounded by thick forest... Security is Zero..... Ekp is one of the school with the highest number of sex for grade lecturers

Must we show the bad side all the time? Does oyinbo show all the students that die from alcohol poisoning each year on college campuses?

"According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, each year sees 1,825 drinking-related deaths of college students"... look it up. Yet oyinbo will not put that in their brochure..

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
nextstep:

Must we show the bad side all the time? Does oyinbo show all the students that die from alcohol poisoning each year on college campuses?

"According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, each year sees 1,825 drinking-related deaths of college students"... look it up. Yet oyinbo will not put that in their brochure..

Only stuffed peeps like you will say the right thing.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by jk1e(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow! What a transformation, I represent 2011,faculty of management sciences.Accounting department precisely.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Mycoin(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Scam like this. That was the school I filled for my first jamb but luckily enough I went there that same year for a camping program where I found out that the school is an advanced version of a secondary school......scam
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by tevanso(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jestin:
...Very well. Do you know him ?
yes, I finished same year from building dept. We attended the same fellowship and stayed in the same hostel.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Sandydayziz(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cool cool

Proudly a collegian
Tho it looks more prettier in pics undecided

Really? Same here

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mycoin:
Scam like this. That was the school I filled for my first jamb but luckily enough I went there that same year for a camping program where I found out that the school is an advanced version of a secondary school......scam

When last did you go there?
I know, right? Those pics are photoshopped, right?
Oh sorry, they're just artistic impressions!

Just be avoiding the truth and feeling sorry for ya self there.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Obton(m): 12:25am On Jan 25, 2020
qtx:

Beautiful structures and serene study environment. But then, as I heard if it is true, , then dont let pictures deceive you, most students of that school are barbaric cultists. They kill each other without mercy talk less of the lecturers. In fact, as a parent if all they told me is true, then never you send your child there else they will kill him or ra.pe her for you.
Dont Crucify me, i said that based on a guy that graduated a couple of years ago from EE depart of the sch who told me how life really is in that school.

Edited :
After i posted this i now went and read some other comments here corroborating my comment. I rest my case.

Thank God you sensibly did check out other comments from real students (like me).

But it's too bad you only did that after trying to spread such useless propaganda you heard from ONE person!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by midnighter(f): 6:16am On Jan 25, 2020
adonainana:
It will be suicidal for any nigerian architect to try to use these styles of designs to build a house in nigeria. Like you said, these designs was what was reigning in Europe at the time in particular times of different centuries.

Hm! Quite unfortunate.

We will be fine jare...

Thanks for your time!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Alexaonfleek: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Sandydayziz:

Really? Same here
wow
You stay off campus l guess
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures by Sandydayziz(f): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
wow
You stay off campus l guess

Yes I stay at alli square. You? Hostel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.