Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) (7223 Views)

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Mjpem23(m): 12:08am On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

You are very funny! You just came here to conclude and gave a wrong judgement on a case as serious as this! To confuse others or what? Are you Michael? You could even be the one otherwise I pray you fall victim of same! Did you check how long I have been on Nairaland? What would I gain making up something this serious? Please mind your self!

Shut up man!
Transactions gone wrong. Tell us here that the guy ripped una. Shey nairaland be police station?
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Mjpem23(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

The boy is very unserious!!!! We would have sent him off since last year but how he got away without questions still baffles me. Last year, he was to deposit 800k in our Access bank account, but he went ahead to deposit the money in GTb...actually my boss found him in front of GTB and asked him about the money, then he told him he has deposited the money, my boss then replied” inside GTbank? But you know we use Access bank” then he lied and said he forgot. I almost believed he made that mistake because he looks like a boy who could never hurt a fly!

The amount I’ll disclose soon, he also took off with the brand new Apple iPad in the office.

Lol! The guy rip you people. So you wan use this tactic to reach him.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:26am On May 11, 2020
Mjpem23:

You're a liar man. You people are all fraudsters. You're looking for him because transactions gone wrong.
Michael, I know this is you and pretty sure the God I'm serving is already dealing with you!
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by captainking(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lol thanks....he ran off, spent the money within weeks, started begging money from our clients who were unaware of what he did, later begged my boss who isn't even in Nigeria yet, he reached out to his guardian as well asking for forgiveness, etc trust me, he is paying for his crime right now especially with coronavirus in town as he has no one to cater for him but I pray God show him mercy. I might as well take down his pics soon but he is an unrepentant criminals as he blames the devil all the time.

Cc: AngusTv
Please do not take down his picture.. Let it serve as a lesson to him so that others that google his name will see this post and his pictures..
A thief should bear the consequences of their actions..

2 Likes

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:54am On May 11, 2020
captainking:

Please do not take down his picture.. Let it serve as a lesson to him so that others that google his name will see this post and his pictures..
You are absolutely right, thank you very much!

2 Likes

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Toma2: 10:10am On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Michael, I know this is you and pretty sure the God I'm serving is already dealing with you!
Tell us the truth grin
U came here with half baked story

2 Likes

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Toma2: 10:12am On May 11, 2020
captainking:

The story no make sense
The Op refused giving out details..
Go to the police station if you can't spill the real gist sad

1 Like

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Mjpem23(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lol!
Micheal Jackson nii

You people are yahoo boy, the guy runaway with your money.

2 Likes

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:30am On May 11, 2020
Mjpem23:

Lol!
Micheal Jackson nii

You people are yahoo boy, the guy runaway with your money.
Yahoo?
Don't come here to spew rubbish!!!

You guys are extremely annoying and it shows you are also a criminal like him if you are not even the same Michael.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:37am On May 11, 2020
Toma2:

The story no make sense
The Op refused giving out details..
Go to the police station if you can't spill the real gist sad
We pressured my boss about this, but due to police stress and unreliability he decided to let him go and I believe his guarantor paid for the loss.

I have given out enough details, this is by gone...this thread was created last year for Pete's sake!

I just want others not to fall victim of same.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Mjpem23(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Yahoo? The address of my company is 31a, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja..." TechBargains".

Don't come here to spew rubbish!!!

You guys are extremely annoying and it shows you are also a criminal like him if you are not even the same Michael.

Werey fellow
Go and report him to the police and stop disturbing us here
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by AngusTV: 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Yes a very good man and he is also a white man.

No wonder

Most Nigerian CEO’s will severely deal with him

1 Like

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by FanOfMyself: 4:24pm On May 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

We pressured my boss about this, but due to police stress and unreliability he decided to let him go and I believe his guarantor paid for the loss.

I have given out enough details, this is by gone...this thread was created last year for Pete's sake!

I just want others not to fall victim of same.
Things dey happen ooo
Meanwhile, your company's name sounds like it's a software company. I'm a Web developer with a good degree in computer science.
I'm looking to be hired my dear embarassed
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Things dey happen ooo
Meanwhile, your company's name sounds like it's a software company. I'm a Web developer with a good degree in computer science.
I'm looking to be hired my dear embarassed

Oh okay ....though for now we aren't hiring, I actually helped them to find one last year, but once there is another opening if it isn't too late, I'd update you. Thsnk s.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by FanOfMyself: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Oh okay ....though for now we aren't hiring, I actually helped them to find one last year, but once there is another opening if it isn't too late, I'd update you. Thsnk s.

Will you remember me then?
On a side note,my name is Chidiebere
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Will you remember me then?
On a side note,my name is Chidiebere
grin grin grin grin better change your name looool just kidding...

Don't worry, I'd try my possible best by God's Grace.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by FanOfMyself: 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

grin grin grin grin better change your name looool just kidding...

Don't worry, I'd try my possible best by God's Grace.
Can I send a pm?
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Can I send a pm?
Okay sure.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by FanOfMyself: 11:44am On May 14, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Okay sure.
Sent
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Oharina(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
This is a fake story op. How did u get to find out the boy's conversation, since he has not been found? Or do u want to tell me that the boy letf his phone in the office that day, and still get to chat with his friend? Op, u are not smart.

1 Like

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2020
Oharina:
This is a fake story op. How did u get to find out the boy's conversation, since he has not been found? Or do u want to tell me that the boy letf his phone in the office that day, and still get to chat with his friend? Op, u are not smart.
The dumb one is you, because if you read all my comments well, you'd see where I stated that his friend who he planned on going on a trip with to spend the money sent his guardian that screenshot after he failed to show up as planned! Please don't get me pissed this evening! If comprehension is your problem, don't bother the rest of us with it! Now get lost!

1 Like

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2020
If you are trying yo defend this boy because he is from SE, then you are extremely stupid! And may you fall victim of this 10 times!
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Oharina(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2020
SpicyMimi:

The dumb one is you, because if you read all my comments well, you'd see where I stated that his friend who he planned on going on a trip with to spend the money sent his guardian that screenshot after he failed to show up as planned! Please don't get me pissed this evening! If comprehension is your problem, don't bother the rest of us with it! Now get lost!
Why are telling me to get lost, do u knw if i read all the conversation? This only get to show that u are fake with ur fake half baked story.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
Oharina:

Why are telling me to get lost, do u knw if i read all the conversation? This only get to show that u are fake with ur fake half baked story.
Thanks, I don't have your time.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Oharina(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Thanks, I don't have your time.
Ok it is good that u have admitted that its a fake story. Now, my advice to u is for u to desist from lies, it wount lead u to anywhere.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by paulGrundy(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
why am I having a feeling that the guy is being framed up?

1 Like

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Toma2: 5:55pm On May 14, 2020
The gal refused to give us the real gist.. how did you connect with the guy's friend?? That he had to show you chats
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by paulGrundy(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
SpicyMimi:

its highly unlikely for someone who is on the run to go out and flex with his friend. something is not adding up.

1 Like

Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2020
I don't reply kids and those who have comprehension issues especially when they are all kids! Pffft! Tribalism has blinded you all.
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Have you found the guy SpicyMimi
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by Godson213: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
He ripped you and ran off lol. You came to post pictures. His “guardian” are his parents lol
Re: Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Have you found the guy SpicyMimi
Oh no sir, he messaged my boss and apologized, claiming he is under a curse, also his friend snitched on him about his location, but my boss told us to let go. Thanks for your concern sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 11 Farmers In Sokoto Community / 19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him / Legalize & Democratize Gun Ownership In Nigeria - Activist, Raphael Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.