Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun (29942 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by BabaO2: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
Amotekun has come to stay, it is long overdue.

However, the SW Governors should do the proper thing by backing it up with laws in their respective Houses of Assembly.

We can't be talking about the rule of law and still be supporting something that isn't backed by the law.

Let's be consistent with our convictions.
They have done no wrong. Actions and exigencies can overtake law. Laws can only come later to back it up.
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by engrchykae(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

What's your business in this Amotekun of a thing?

I'm just amazed it's Igbos that are talking more about this Amotekun everywhere.

Even we that are directly affected by it are taking it calmly.
Fulani agent,face futa jallon
Please face your region.
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by futurism: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

I'm just amazed it's Igbos that are talking more about this Amotekun everywhere.

Please face your region.
SO Miyetti Alah is igbo, Arewa is igbo... who have been the people opposing it eh? E no go better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Amotekun is fighting bandits and insecurity. Why is the North hyper worried about this. Are they the cause of insecurity or they just like the insecurity level in the Southwest?

They don’t hv to be part of it either. Why? Cos they are already biased, agitated and against it. They are not whole heartedly in support of it and that would create issues.
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by majamajic(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Please face your region.

why bringing Igbos into this ?

why not discuss the topic peacefully , igbos are not against your moves , any thing u can do to save lives and properties, do it !

leave igbos out of this pls , u guys always fear to mention the North , even when it's naked open that it's between u and them in this matter , but u guys always push it to East !!

the governor behind this , the wife is from East too , that's if u think we have no lives or prosperities over there to secure, we have !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by engrchykae(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
And that was how the Yorubas got Amotekun without firing a single shot. Kudos to their tactical approach.
since the Yoruba happened to be the only race or region in the south still interested in one Nigeria,it is advisable that the north handle the Yoruba carefully.
The north can't declare war on the southwest,the East will simply go.
Therefore the southwest will get anything she wants unless the southeast plays Judas,then the north can lead the assault against the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by goaldynman(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

[s]What's your business in this Amotekun of a thing?

Please face your region[/s].

Show me a single Igbo leader that has shook mouth about your people's formation of Ametokun OR your obsession for Igbos bend ya mouth and kee you there!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by gbagyiza: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:
That's their trick

THEY SEND ONE OF YOUR OWN TO COME AND DECEIVE YOU TO BACK DOWN OR CREATE CONFUSION

Northern Hausa/Fulanis are very smart. Believe me after this meeting, the tune of these governors will change.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Goddyj(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gather here if you know Osibobo was on his way... grin
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by colonelwealth(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
ndi ojoo.....pls leave them o to rigmarole with the same ppl that finish them off 2023.
their greed will be deliberately rewarded with another northerner 2023....but this time with SE&SS pairing enjoying the more benefits than they have been enjoying in this govt&robbing it off their faces like they r currently doing now until some people learn lessons from history.
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by olagbola45(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bossontop:
Dem don send errand boy message ooo..... Lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

The errand boy that you have never smell and you will never smell till you have sense

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Masterpiece77: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
olax02:
where are u; I mean your location?
I'm in Lagos but delivery is Nationwide. Please check my signature for my contact details, thanks.
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Ameboperoo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbagyiza:

Northern Hausa/Fulanis are very smart. Believe me after this meeting, the tune of these governors will change.
Even if the governors should change their time, the people have already caught the fire. Yes I mean the southwesterners have been pushed to the wall and ready to bite. You need to see the passion with which Amotekun matter is being discussed.
No force can stop it. Not even the governors.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
slivertongue:
Amotekun Peoples Congress
APC grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues t9ksy blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by gsharp12(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Can the V.P talk them out of amotekun?

I sell POP( plaster of Paris) white GIP's and Medgyp from turkey and Tunisia respectively.

You can visit our page on www.zealotchemicals.com

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by BRASH: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Please face your region.
A cow herder called your entire tribe primitive, you didn't say anything and you are here attacking someone who is only voicing his oppinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by HimName: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
ezenwajosh:
That's their trick

THEY SEND ONE OF YOUR OWN TO COME AND DECEIVE YOU TO BACK DOWN OR CREATE CONFUSION
[/s]

Be guided.

Amotekun doesn't tolerate senselessnes.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by BRASH: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
And that was how the Yorubas got Amotekun without firing a single shot. Kudos to their tactical approach.
You mean people are suppose to kill before they can take measures to protect the lives and properties of their people? Besides, how does firing a shot come into this matter ?
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by HimName: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Afam4eva:

Igbo must sha enter the matter. face your ogas up north and stop deflecting.

Here is him, facing his oga up north.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Novaccines: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by superability(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Amotekun will stay but with conditions.
Oga which condition kuma
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lostz:
lol they have sent osibanjo to finally bury this thing.

the Fulani will always seek it own interest as the owners of Nigeria

gbagyiza:

Hmm, another opportunity for you guys to masturbate on this Amotekun issue.

For engaging in criminal stupidity on a public forum, bubble-heads Lostz and gbagyiza are hereby sentenced to ritual head shaving, and to be placed atop the Donkey of Shame.

Lostz and gbagyiza are to be paraded in market squares in major cities of the Southeast, South South, and the South Western regions of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by novexme(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Where are the naysayers o? The tragedy drummers? The backward people? Diplomacy is always a good approach. Violence only begets more violence.

Abeg check my signature jare
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by TheRareGem1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Special thanks to the VP for making this issue a thing of the past. I knew already that you will deliver a good will on this. And you did. Bravo
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Zeemam: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
And the meeting was a good one
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by Lydia696: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Amotekun will stay but with conditions.

Which condition? Just Accept Amotekun because it a community policing security
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by BuhariAdvocate: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm not against Amotekun. Check my comments here.
Lydia696:

Which condition? Just Accept Amotekun because it a community policing security
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by okefrancis: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank God for the outcome of the meeting which resulted in positive, God Bless our vice president for keeping his promise during campaign and God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by TShooyie: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
timota:
so osinbade is still useful, the mere commissioner wants to deceive his people to back down on the security outfit and after that they will throw him to the dust bin

Back down on the security outfit??Lolz!! You must still be in the dark. Enlighten yourself.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/01/fg-southwest-governors-agree-on-amotekun/

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun by aimuan(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bolustical:
Amotekun has come to stay, it is long overdue.

However, the SW Governors should do the proper thing by backing it up with laws in their respective Houses of Assembly.

We can't be talking about the rule of law and still be supporting something that isn't backed by the law.

Let's be consistent with our convictions.
And I don't know why is taking them so long to pass the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.