Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (69773 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
seniormallam:

If you stay in Lagos I cannot guarantee that for you o.............agent wahala is there, landlord wahala , danfo wahala etc....
At least no child services and termination of parental rights wahala. Just that children lose their lives due to inadequate health care
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreyl:
This is why I plan never to come to Nigeria again, until the government fix security issues, the obvious truth is that Nigeria isn't safe, even those who are meant to protect you will harass and milk you like you owe them.
Same here. Once I have the opportunity to leave this country, no coming back.
This country is so dishearten.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Dreyl(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
I wish you good luck in your endeavors.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by fatymore(f): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Dreyl:
Lol.. edit my post to see how I placed it, or rather modify it.
check me out
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Isoduwa(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Let's sell this country to Ghana
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by davidtemi(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
okomile:
Yeepa!!!!!!!

RIP Alhaji

White house is the place to go around Sabo for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

So sad!
ur head dey there. My pot of soup don break embarassed
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by donogaga(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dreyl:
This is why I plan never to come to Nigeria again, until the government fix security issues, the obvious truth is that Nigeria isn't safe, even those who are meant to protect you will harass and milk you like you owe them.

You are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Emma1Oj(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow!!! I Neva knew he is the owner of the canteen o... always looking calm and some times attended to customer too. but I don't like him selling to me bcus his food too dey small I prefer those guys there...

Chai..!!! The only decent place to seat and eat good food within sabo and yaba.. chai!!! if u guys c the way big men n women they queue to buy rice and amala for here ehh...

May his soul rest in peace and may his murderers neva find peace.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Nostradamus: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is why I'm always happy the laws of our land leave convicted armed robbers with death penalty.

Armed robbers should not be pitied.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by KaptainAfrika: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
That's true though.
seniormallam:

They might used one chance victims account.......... they transfer into it, forced you at gun point to withdraw for them at the ATM, then they free you......... remain how you'll clear your name with naija police.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Emmaxmusic(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rip bad
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
eledacedar:
That business has ended. It will be hard for the children to put the place together in a unified way.

One man businesses in Nigeria have their operations anchored around the owner of the business.

What a pity.

So sad
disadvantage of sole proprietorship not of Nigeria alone
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by iammiracle1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
eledacedar:
That business has ended. It will be hard for the children to put the place together in a unified way.

One man businesses in Nigeria have their operations anchored around the owner of the business.

What a pity.

So sad

We never can tell...use GIG as a case study, the song has taken the company to even greater heights after the gruesome murder of the owner by his blood.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by bergs2: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
All this blood u pipu are sharing; hmmmm

Diaris Godoooo
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Safety of lives and properties is not guaranteed in this doomed country called Nigeria. No thanks to our visionless and corrupt leaders both present and past
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Zionman24: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Very sad. RIP brother!!! The very reason Africa has continued to be in total darkness, Nigeria to be very precise. When you travel overseas, you meet with iconic business names with job creation reputation's. To name but a few, Walmart, Krogers, HEB, Randels , BMW, NISSAN TOYOTA, HONDA and the list go on. These house hold names, has been there forever and when they die, their families takes over and the trend continues to grantees jobs for everyone. But in Nigeria, the moment someone rises up to follow that footsteps, that will eventually create jobs not just for them or their family, but everyone. Guess what, the wickedness, envy and jealousy will lead to their untimely death. Guess what, that job creator is gone, that entrepreneur has been killed and before you can get another one to get to that level again, it's going to be a while if not ever. And our people will continue to be in an undeserved poverty. Because the Government can't assure any safety. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by gwama: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria, country of all danger
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Dreyl(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
fatymore:
check me out
Alright. nice one. smiley
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by gwama: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria, country of murders, ritualist, human stew eaten, it is really devil country, no prosperity for this kind country cry cry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by ud4u: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
What a wicked world
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Phyde: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
The killers can still be trace from the bank transaction. Thank God for technology advancement. Very easy to track those bastards.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Legendguru: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Really
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Venerable612(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:

Just work hard to be successful and serve your God heartedly, if you are religious. There is no safe place anywhere in this world.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. I knew him. He was a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Drabrah(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2020
To think that I went to this restaurant y'day frm work & met it locked &I was furious for spending extra t-fare for nothing not knowing somtin of this magnitude had happened!
RIP 2 ddead
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by alezzy13: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Wow!!! I Neva knew he is the owner of the canteen o... always looking calm and some times attended to customer too. but I don't like him selling to me bcus his food too dey small I prefer those guys there...

Chai..!!! The only decent place to seat and eat good food within sabo and yaba.. chai!!! if u guys c the way big men n women they queue to buy rice and amala for here ehh...

May his soul rest in peace and may his murderers neva find peace.

Na so oo. Very simple man. Never knew he was the owner.

I do believe it's assassination. The 360k Na chicken change for the guy,.based on volume of people I see there.

RIP to him. . .
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Emma1Oj(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2020
alezzy13:

Na so oo. Very simple man. Never knew he was the owner.

I do believe it's assassination. The 360k Na chicken change for the guy,.based on volume of people I see there.

RIP to him. . .
Exactly my brother...!!! May God open our eyes to kn who is who around us. Jealous person / pple did dis.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Thazard(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
eledacedar:

What a pity.

So sad
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Haryourjb(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kobicove:
This is terrible!

By the way I thought Whitehouse Restaurant is owned by a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.