Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (69797 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by izzou(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
pocohantas:

It mustn't end, not like he is the actual founder.

The founder of Olaiya in Surulere has been long gone, alongside her husband- but the daughters are doing a very good job running the business. Remodeled the HQ and set up two other branches.

If managed by a serious minded offspring, it will still be there in years to come.

God punish the killers very well. I never wanted to leave Nigeria, but I am beginning to consider it like this.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by asahnwaKC: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerian police...una well done...
undecided...someone reports a case ...then mudered the nx day....my brothers and sisters...police hand de there...probably he has given a clear description of the thief and the police is in connection of aiding the thieves....so Man was murdered...case closed... lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2020
izzou:

Yea, I have never been open to relocating permanently. Visits? Perfect. Permanent relocation? I always feel I will have a mental breakdown. One of my greatest fears in life.

makydebbie:

undecided

Leave me alone.

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by meetmeonline: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Ihategirls:
How can the owner of White House be living in a rough and local area like Somolu?

Like, White House is a damn big restaurant

Then again, if he is even living in Somolu, how come he is not living in his own house but a rented flat ??

I’m shocked
There are multimillionaires still living in Lagos Island but may buy a property in Banana the next minute, there's something about where one lives that cannot be exchanged for comfort.....ask around!

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Digitalstarlite: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2020
#impeach buhari

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by hustla(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2020
obo389:
She it has gotton to this that people cant report crime incident else, they will come back for you and take your life.
God help us.

Yes o
I know some two girls who live together in Bariga

Some boys came to rob them, took all their phones and belongings

They then went to report at the police station and they wrote a statement.. Immediately they got home, they left the house and went to their parent's houses

The next day, the same robbers came back and broke into their room alone. Imagine what would have happened if they met them

This country is a mess from head to toe. Obviously police men help robbers is what it seems like

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by SenecaTheYonger: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2020
As long as DSP Elkana Bala is on the case, then it will receive much needee attention.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by OnyesomJ(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria!!!
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by anonimi: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2020
ajebuter:
First , it was Yusuf Oko Oloyun Worldwide Chairman

Now, owner of White House Restaurant in Sabo?

Southwest! Wake up..

May God console the families of the departed entreprenuers..

Southwest haff wake up already.
Malami is a joker. Amotekun is here to stay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10911811_8d9d9975f1e749648a73ab6a61dea465_jpeg_jpeg34d1142f6b16d3d50c363398cdbced42

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Skmoda360(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:
This appears more like an assassination than a mere robbery angry
Its an assassination from a competitive point of view.....he might have someone he is competing with in that same street....
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2020
This is a plot within the family, his relatives should be well investigated.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by makydebbie(f): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Leave me alone.

I won't. tongue

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by splashbaby(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020
sense ke... he has over 10,000 account... Dem Seun don ban tire. Sometimes you create your problem.
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by SenecaTheYonger: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020
pocohantas:

It mustn't end, not like he is the actual founder.

The founder of Olaiya in Surulere has been long gone, alongside her husband- but the daughters are doing a very good job running the business. Remodeled the HQ and set up two other branches.

If managed by a serious minded offspring, it will still be there in years to come.

God punish the killers very well. I never wanted to leave Nigeria, but I am beginning to consider it like this.

Oh shiii. If the most patriotic person I know wants to leave Nigeria, then what the hell am I even thinking by staying back?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by ajebuter(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020
anonimi:

Southwest haff wake up already.
Malami is a joker. Amotekun is here to stay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10911811_8d9d9975f1e749648a73ab6a61dea465_jpeg_jpeg34d1142f6b16d3d50c363398cdbced42

Lase Edunmare!

Awa la ma bori awon ota ile ati ode..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by izzou(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, I have never been open to relocating permanently. Visits? Perfect. Permanent relocation? I always feel I will have a mental breakdown. One of my greatest fears in life.

Nigeria's security challenges may not be ending anytime soon

It has gotten to the point that if you report an attack to the police, expect another

You better make up your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2020
wow! Used to go and whack some nice swallows there after work that year oh.
RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Yewandequeen(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
What's with all these recent assassinations? Nigeria oh my country cry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by seniormallam(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Ihategirls:
How can the owner of White House be living in a rough and local area like Somolu?

Like, White House is a damn big restaurant

Then again, if he is even living in Somolu, how come he is not living in his own house but a rented flat ??

I’m shocked
He wasn't security conscious at all...........when some people buy houses with big amounts in Ikeja, surulere, ogudu , ojota..........some people will think they are wasting money , instead they should use half of the money to go build same house in ikorodu, mowe, ibafo etc..........but those people are security conscious that's why they bought those houses in safe places.......... See the american returnee that has practise in USA for like 30years too went and bought/build house in ikorodu.......he was also murdered in cold blood, its better to buy one room apartment in Ikeja or surulere than buying full estate in ikorodu or mowe that you are at the mercy of armed robbers.

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by majamajic(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm.. More like assassination. Can't the recipient account of the ATM transfer be traced?

of course , that's why they returned . maybe they warned him not to go about the robbery

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Lazy youth on the rampage.

Idiots stealing money that will not even last for a week
and committing murder in the process.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Bola146:

sad that is why Nigeria is not having peace of mind cry

whats the use reporting to police that are ineffective and now dying for it again? Anything police spells doom. If they don't kill you, the antics and culprits surrounding them will. Something wrong must go on. Ask mama Sharon in 2018 Chester that year.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Hisduchess(f): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2020
If I had agreed to marry Zonna 3years ago I for no go dey this shithole again, I was busy doing love love for one yeye boy,thinking say everything for life nah love sad. Everyday we keep hearing worst things than the ones previously heard.father Lord biko who did we offend in this country. cry cry

May peace be unto his soul.amen

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Dagrace01(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2020
eledacedar:
That business has ended. It will be hard for the children to put the place together in a unified way.

One man businesses in Nigeria have their operations anchored around the owner of the business.

What a pity.

So sad
His mother originally owns the place! He took over the mantle after the death of his mother, so I don't believe the business will crumble, another person will take over from the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Yoighaman(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
The robbers were clearly in league with the same police he reported to... He killed himself by reporting the crime to the same people that robbed him... So sad!!!

Exactly my thoughts but we can't say he killed himself by doing the right thing- He reported, he must do anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
obo389:
She it has gotton to this that people cant report crime incident else, they will come back for you and take your life.
God help us.
I'm not a thief, but I'm fully aware that police dey always complicate matter from time immemorial. Making people go nunut out of fear
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by qtx(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
And some people are calling for the ending of Amotekun saying police is saddled with the responsibility to protect our lives, with this kind of thing?
Amotekun pls do whatever you are doing quickly we are waiting for you with open arms.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Deejaygold(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
This is why we need AMOTEKUN faster

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Dagrace01:

His mother originally owns the place! He took over the mantle after the death of his mother, so I don't believe the business will crumble, another person will take over from the family.
aah. What SaDness. After mama Death. Now this?
Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by Moneyboyz: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Who else noticed that the assassination wasn't carried out by the first gang..

The people who killed him used the advantage of the thieves to cover up their tracks so that no one will suspect them.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by tlarge1612: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2020
RIP to him.The security and justice system in Nigeria has been sold.Smh

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2020
frosbel2:
Lazy youth on the rampage.

Idiots stealing money that will not even last for a week
and committing murder in the process.
They usually use fear of being reported or found out as an excuse to go on murdering spree. How many people that discovered them will they go and kill now? Will they kill all the neighbors? All this killing in order to shut up process is so idiotic. How many will they kill? Won't they get tired of killing? Humanity Shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.