Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

First Secret Tactics That Guarantees New Customers In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Secret Tactics That Guarantees New Customers In 2020 (757 Views)

12 "Grow Your Online Business" Tactics That Will Help You Win In 2019 / 3 SEO-TOOLS And Tactics That Will Increase Your Website Visibility In (2018) / 7 Tactics That Will Arouse Your SMS Marketing Campaign Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Secret Tactics That Guarantees New Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Do you know why nobody can easily object to the common saying that customers are always right? It is not that they can't do anything wrong, but when you look at the cost of acquiring a new customer, it is way higher than the cost of maintaining the loyalty of existing ones. While this is indisputable, even by giant companies, it is also essential that SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) must be clinical, tactical, technical, intentional, and strategic on how they get new customers to patronize them. We are still going to talk about how to make customers beg for more once they make the first patronage in subsequent posts.

In case you missed the last post on how to Improve Local Visibility of Your Business, read up fast.
https://www.nairaland.com/5642381/improve-local-visibility-business-here

The blood of your business is customers, or let me say it is paying customers.

No allow debtors and free takers to put sand in your garrismiley

That's on a lighter note; there is a way you can leverage on freebies to grow your reach.

Word of mouth works like freaking magic; if you doubt it, let's do a quick test. Did you attend a particular University because of ads that you saw on print or digital media? Your answer is NO; now you understand, someone brought the school name to your notice; this could be a friend, teacher, or family member(s). No validation is more potent than the oldest form of marketing, and it is Word of Mouth.

Another question is, how can I get people, especially those with basket mouth to blow my trumpet? It is pretty straightforward. Give quality products and/or services. It is a way business sells itself to the world. They are buying from you because they have a problem or need. Once you solve this problem, they will go to the mountain top and shout your name.

Frequently, people don't remember what they bought and how much was purchased from you. What they remember is how you made them feel each time they come to you for business.

There is a particular barbershop that I patronize in Lagos, some years back, the owner lost his mother, and he had to close his shop to morn her in a faraway land, he traveled. When he returned, I returned to his shop for a hair cut even though I have patronized two other shops since he left Lagos. One weekend, while he was shaving my beard, one of the customers on the queue lamented on how much he missed talking to him, and how the warm towel he applied after every hair cut often help him reduce stress and make him feel good. My eyes locked with the customer through the mirror. Why? I didn't confess it, but I go there to enjoy the warmness of his towels too. It means that some of us go there because of how the barber makes us feel each time we have a hair cut.

Here is a fantastic way to lock your customers in your web and make them loyal to your business.

Referrals and Loyalty Rewards are cool ways to get existing customers to preach your gospel.
He who have ears in their family will hear about you, their friends that do not have ears will be convinced to do business with yousmiley When there is a good incentive for every new customer that get referred to your business.

You only need to make the reward worth it but don't try to give what you can't comfortably afford. You've been presented with a win-win strategy that works.

For small businesses, generate codes for your customers manually. Medium-scale companies may need software, and there are lots of them online.

How to acquire customers through word of mouth has been demystified for you.

What's next?

ACTION

Don't overlook all these if you consider quality customer acquisition at a low cost.

We aren't done yet on this topic, look forward to learning other strategies.

I am Ojeniyi Ayobami, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.

Sell up⬆️.

Re: First Secret Tactics That Guarantees New Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: First Secret Tactics That Guarantees New Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
As long as you keep doubting, nothing gets done.

(1) (Reply)

Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) / Summit Hills Estate; Soon To Enjoy Independent Power. / Selling Wrist Watches Online Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.