Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,017 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 (672 Views)

How Do I Rise Again After Business Loss / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2020
The headline says it all, this is what is going to happen to your business until you step up and take it online. No one cares about how you do it; you can either take internet to your business or take bring your business online.

Integrating your business into the digital economy is not supposed to be something that will scare the hell out of you. It is pretty simple, this article will reveal the BABY STEPS that will set you and your business up for life.

∆ Start with Social Media, Now!

It is likely that you are reading this on social media platform, if you are already here, 70% of the job is done. Now, you've gone this far, what's next is to tell your business to come with you, if e no wan gree, drag it to Facebook and embarrass it with Facebook page that will allow more customers to disturb both of you�.

You already have mental pictures of how your page should look like in terms of likes, followers, aesthetics and engagement. Chillax first, those ones too will fall in.

I am still going to give you some hacks on how to grow your page organically or by using steroid. With the best of your ability, include contact and fill in the relevant details in the boxes while you create your page.

Facebook is giving you gift of 1.6 billion people, the is the biggest platform currently, maximize it. When you are cool and your business begin to grow, you can consider Twitter and Instagram.

∆ Gather Online Reviews, It Can Never Be Enough

I trust what people say about your business more than what you say about it, this is the power of reviews. It increases your reputation in the minds of new and existing customers. Don't take it for granted!

We are still going to focus on Facebook, get your customers to post reviews about your business on your page, by doing this, you are increasing your reputation in the minds of new and existing customers.

Let's upgrade a little bit, don't be furious, it is also another baby step�.

List your business on Google My Business, it is the fastest growing online business directory in the world right now.

The idea is to;
✔️ have better ratings
✔️get more reviews
✔️have better online presence
✔️ optimize

Don't worry about optimization, it will happen when you excel in the first three. In the same way you got reviews for your business on Facebook, do same for Google business page. If you have the resources, to save time and energy, you can hire professionals to help you with listing and optimization.

When you do these, wait for calls and emails, the right customers will find you.

Lastly

∆ Get a Functioning Website

This is adult step�, but it will help you crown your efforts, and mine toosmiley the only joy I derive here is when your business succeed.

To be honest with you, we are living in the era of CMS like WordPress, WIX, Joomla and so on. Take a look and start with anyone that you are comfortable with.

Having a website content is not hard, stop wasting time online and start writing content for your website.

Las las, this is where most of your traffic will be going to. You can do a lot with webpages; create sales page, tell the world everything about your business and go as far as making it the digital version of your business.

Plan your content and be consistent. Take these advice seriously and grow beyond your imagination.

Peace✌️

© Kobobrand

Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2020
What challenge is your business facing right now? I am here to help you.

Follow Kobobrand on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=108188877379803&id=105045614360796

Or WhatsApp: 08184419936
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
The best you can do to stay relevant in 21st century business world is to take your business online.
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Free logo design is upcoming, like our facebook page to benefit from it.
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Branding is beyond logo design, website and motto. It is the blood of every organization.
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
How are you coping with low sales?
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
You need to be intentional about your business in 2020
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Read about our latest business growth secrets here https://www.nairaland.com/5642381/improve-local-visibility-business-here#85970944.

This was intentionally created to increase your business visibility, hence more sales, and huge profit.
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2020
When I closed any deal, I often ask the client how they got my contact information. I am surprised that 4 out of 10 times, they say it is through Google map. Yes, your mind just told you that 4/10 times is little. Well, let me say that you have no idea how huge that proportion is, that's whopping 40% of people I have done business within the last 2-3 years.
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2020
What problem are you facing in your business currently?
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Later this evening, we will talk about how you can acquire new customer.

The cheapest and efficient means will be discussed.
Re: Don't Amplify Your Business, Loss Tons Of Customers In 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Customers: The Key To Successful Marketing / Dangote Truck Crushes People To Death In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Sterling Bank Staff Collude With Wife To Defraud Bank N2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.