Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Graphics Artist Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed (277 Views)

Vacancy For Wood Carvers ( Wood Artist) Urgently Needed - Salary / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Artist Urgently Needed by SoNature(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
I need the services of a graphics artist.

Basically, I will provide articles and you will incorporate creative infographics into the articles.

Please if you have a full-time job elsewhere, this is not for you.

If you are a freelance infographics artist, kindly share samples of your work with me via......

If you are exceptionally good, I will get back to you to discuss the details of the project.

Kindly ignore this post if you have no samples to share with me.

While sending in your applications, kindly include your WhatsApp number. I will respond to your email and contact you on WhatsApp for on-the-go communication.

This is urgent, please.

I will be expecting your applications.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A.G. Leventis (nigeria) PLC Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / VACANCY: Senior Associate / Associate (management Consulting) At KPMG Nigeria / Vacancy For Brand Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.