Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Graphics Artist Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed (310 Views)

Vacancy For Wood Carvers ( Wood Artist) Urgently Needed - Salary / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Artist Urgently Needed by SoNature(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
I need a freelance graphics artist who lives along Ajah/Lekki axis.

I want you to home-train me in Corel Draw and Photoshop.

We will agree on the days and hours of training, and you will train me in my house.

We will discuss the rest on WhatsApp.

If you are interested, kindly send an email to ifeanyinature99@gmail.com.

Please ensure that you include your WhatsApp number and samples of your previous work in your application.

I don't need your CV, please.

Please ignore this post if:

1. You live on the mainland

2. You live outside Lagos.

Awaiting your applications.
Re: Graphics Artist Urgently Needed by RedPhoenix: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
I know a master
When you call master

One of the top 7 on the site. If you fit stroll go Epe. Or you make provisions for three days in a week together, I can link you both together
Re: Graphics Artist Urgently Needed by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I know a master
When you call master

One of the top 7 on the site. If you fit stroll go Epe. Or you make provisions for three days in a week together, I can link you both together
hmm. You no see specifications?
Re: Graphics Artist Urgently Needed by RedPhoenix: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
hmm. You no see specifications?

Gossip. That's why people run in problems never meant for them.

I have my reasons. He's far better than 90% of the amateur designers I see all over the forum

(1) (Reply)

VACANCIES FOR 8 DISPATCH RIDERS / Massive Entry Level Recruitments In Nigeria 2020/2021 / 9mobile And GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.