Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Davido Visits British International School In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits British International School In Lagos (61835 Views)

Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by mkoabiola: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
So davido was an alma mata of British international sch.

Abeg how much b thier sch fees?

I wan send my son to d sch

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Irore: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

Don't be so sure
It's just human. Humans have being deceived from time immemorial and still being deceived loving things that will not add value to their lives.
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Lakuje4power(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Reichel99:
Davido has more influence than your akinwunmi adesina, who knows akinwunmi outside this country?
A whole lot of people know him. He is an international figure who is currently the President of the African Development Bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
superlanny:
You know how many of those small girls go don press Davido preek Wella, all this small children ehn. Davido sef go dey happy...pervert oshi

Why call him names ?. I’m sure you didn’t even watch the video. He was careful there, using his arms to cross his chest so the girls don’t hug him but u are here spewing trash.

Your unnecessary hate for people may not let you amount to something big

5 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by obentenyson(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
westkid001:

Ok dey no "burn" me for Lagos Dem "born" me for Lagos
na why you no sabi spell tinubu.. na people wey them "burn" for Lagos dey spell tinubu as tinibu. if them "born" you for Lagos, you for type tinubu instead. but unfortunately na burn them burn you no be Born....

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
olax02:
Look how they were rushing and jumping on omo baba olowo..some musician even have fame than all these gullible nigerian politician..

Do you know meaning of gullible and when to use it ?. The masses (voters) are the gullible ones not politicians !!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
shocked.rubbish. how much did he give then ? angry cool
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Coldie(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Only girls surround am

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2020
decatalyst:
For what?

Pepper too much for their food or somebody pee on his/her uniform?

Price of garri and Lassa fever will automatically reduce because of this visit tomorrow undecided

But for you na only picture and tv � or YouTube or Instagram na you don see Davido
True or false?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
Look at most of the students the oldest person there should be about 17 and they're all carrying iphones not 7 not 8 BUT x and 11
My brother my sister HUSTLE OHHHHH!!!!!
so make we steal or do juju hustle kee u dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Stanzingerzy(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2020
some of these little pussies will be wet now, the have seen davido, but remember AMOTEKUN IS WATCHING

3 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Mateen1000:

Bro No matter how pesin hustle, Pesin no fit send pikin go this kind school, Unless u be rich Politician.
A student in this School pays 5MILLION Naira Annually for school fees (How much con be an iphone)
dont mind the yeye guy spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2020
westkid001:

Really 5m small money bro u no try at all

How much you think say some men dey take fucckk ashewo?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Fisher007: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Reichel99:
Davido has more influence than your akinwunmi adesina, who knows akinwunmi outside this country?

Aaa I guess you are not well informed and enlightened. You.are just similar to those students who understand nothing about life.yet.

It is normal you would ask that.question. AFDB staff ,world bank , United nations, unicef, and those who appreciate real change for the general African populace .

You appreciate the likes of Davido due to no ambition and goals in life. You.focus on immoral and irresponsible activities. You better start.getting informed and exposed so.that your children will not be like you.

Simple. Qoute me if you.have something impactful to.say. if not I.leave you.at your own peril and.demise.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by code999: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2020
At least something to keep is mind off the current relationship wreck and dysfunctional friends who betrayed him after lifting them asshole up cheesy shocked

BTW I think it's high time NL have a finance section, we all complain about irregularities of banks and u know nothing about what the CBN has dispensed, lots of you don't even know the current fixed deposit interest rate but you still go ahead and fix deposit, mod lets do the needful and educate ourself on Nigeria financial happenings.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by GamalNasser: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
irunoko:
See children of high commissioners,technocrats,judges, politicians, lawmakers,professors, business tycoons jumping at davido like say them see Jesus

No commissioner except on that is really stealing can afford that school
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
FactBoyz:
I am sure that if it were Akinwunmi Adesina the brainy Yoruba genius that visited, nobody would have recognised him.. Nigerian Youths don't value some things.. They prefer to roll with Naira Marley than Chimamanda

The student in question doesn't even know that such a name exist

They are more into musician and actors

As role models
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by ajericho(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Stevecovey:

So in ur mind now uve said something. What a stupid question? Who knows Davido at the UN or the World economic forum?
ogbenni,davido is a superstar,

the person u talking about should be a scholar or so,

what's fun about him?
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by dhoktorlegend(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Reichel99:

buh the point is what can these students learn from Davido compared to what they can learn from Akinwunmi Adesina?.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by bonnyhope: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2020
infini771:
Whatever you do, don't corrupt those innocent kids for me please

Which innocent kids

Those kids know more than you do
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by ajericho(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
futmxconnectn:

You must be high on something, for asking who knows the president of African Development Bank(AfDB) outside Nigeria?

so u want to compare their fame?
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by ajericho(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Hedonini:
See how confidently Davido was mingling with the adolescents, without need for bodyguards. Let him try that in Mushin High School or Ajamgbadi Community Grammar school

you talking about poverty bro
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Mairice125: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Davido is a superstar on his own field and a celebrity has well . Do not forget he also went to school as well. Shut up because music heals the soul
dhoktorlegend:

buh the point is what can these students learn from Davido compared to what they can learn from Akinwunmi Adesina?.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by victorian(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2020
That day ehn! The whole girls will dream about davido.

Their parents ears go full all night with excited comments from their female children .lol

He try.

King Davido grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
The money they have spent on this one is approximate the amount that that manabarbeque guy would need for his entire life to get sense...

Inside life ooo.

Their toto go don wet like osun river

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by dhoktorlegend(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2020
Mairice125:
Davido is a superstar on his own field and a celebrity has well . Do not forget he also went to school as well. Shut up because music heals the soul
yes music heals the soul but nt Davido's kind of music that talks about ladies with big ass and other foul languages
Would you prefer your child to be a Davido of his time of a Ben Carson of his time
i leave you to answer that question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by ajericho(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Fisher007:

Aaa I guess you are not well informed and enlightened. You.are just similar to those students who understand nothing about life.yet.

It is normal you would ask that.question. AFDB staff ,world bank , United nations, unicef, and those who appreciate real change for the general African populace .

You appreciate the likes of Davido due to no ambition and goals in life. You.focus on immoral and irresponsible activities. You better start.getting informed and exposed so.that your children will not be like you.

Simple. Qoute me if you.have something impactful to.say. if not I.leave you.at your own peril and.demise.

so because say am exposed and informed,i shouldnt be excited when I see a superstar?

being informed doesn't mean you should be a sadist,,

enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by IntellectOzone(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Saheed Osupa, Muyiwa Ademola and alot of Actors and King Visited my school University of Ibadan anno talk o
Ordinary Davido, dem come dey do like Ozedikus Wanne undecided undecided
Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by azadus18: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Good one..na criminal celebrity dey visit my own sch...people like ajigijaga, broken bottle, ,

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Role model ?? Baby mamas ? Profanity ? Illicit sex ? Money craze ?

The Nigerian Youth is finished......

Almost ZERO Hope

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits British International School In Lagos by UrVillagePpl: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Stevecovey:

So in ur mind now uve said something. What a stupid question? Who knows Davido at the UN or the World economic forum?

On their own lane them be baba.
So enof of all this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.