Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (109233 Views)

Female Aide Fingered In Oko Oloyun’s Murder / BREAKING: 'oko Oloyun' Shot But Not Dead / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Obaconcept: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2020
the guy forgot that business is war. so anything can happen
Gforce2015:

Okay. All politicians are killers and all business men are saints.
You can see your irrational way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by woleabayo(f): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2020
may his soul rest in peace....allah grant him alujuana firidau
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Oriade33: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Business gone wrong ,that's what I think.

Assassin's aint supposed to kill unknown person .
I suggest business went side ways .
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by yemex04(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
I wonder how his assassination was possible without the colaboration of the police on that road...there are more than 5 police check points between Igboora and Eruwa...about 10km journey...

3 Likes

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Deejaygold(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Oluwa ooooo
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
I just read about this news on Facebook, I couldn't believe it until I saw it here, too!

omoh, people wicked ooh.

nobody is safe, may God continue to protect us that are still alive breathing ooh!

what a sad news.

RIP, baba.

hell befall the killers and the accomplices.
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by badrudeen14: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
I pray this is just a joke, very expensive joke...the Oko Oloyun I know is highly fortified with African jazz

Dis is not joke ooooo
It's real
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by olowofariwo(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
his medicine saved my friend who has chronic diabetics years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
UEDIBO:
are you sure #50k can hire them?
Why are you asking? You need one? Angel Gabriel, what are you waiting for?
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by rezzy: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Omg. People are just wicked. Why?
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by kammali: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Talk about options c the family return people's money....
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by whitedove(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
litathom:
Tell me its a lie
If i tell you its a lie then iam telling lie myself!
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by baby124: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
A competitor would have done this. Or someone eyeing the position of president of the association. All those who come forward to contest should be thoroughly investigated. So many mad people in this world who think the best way to compete is to kill the competitor. It’s not like they have any knowledge of the trade, or have anything to offer. They just assume there is big money in his position. Funny that the position may even be costing him money. But they won’t believe till they get there. Our problem is that we go crazy for titles

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Ayobami7(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rip
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by awuf2008: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
His competitors are the first suspect.
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by lakeside2gud(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
He must be into some shady deals ..R.I.P to him and fortitude to the bereaved family .
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by 5chrisade: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
I pray this is just a joke, very expensive joke...the Oko Oloyun I know is highly fortified with African jazz

African Jazz is farce, its nonsense where AK 47 is deployed. Don't believe such hoax. Mc oluomo got stabbed and now this. African jazz is for illiterates and superstitious people, it doesn't really work.
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by apatuku: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
5chrisade:

African Jazz is farce, its nonsense where AK 47 is deployed. Don't believe such hoax. Mc oluomo got stabbed and now this. African jazz is for illiterates and superstitious people, it doesn't really work.
"Omode o mo Ogun, ohun pe lefo_

1 Like

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by seunak2016: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Gforce2015:

Okay. All politicians are killers and all business men are saints.
You can see your irrational way of thinking.
so otedola n dangote are killer abi?
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by olaitan09(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
RIP
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Legendguru: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who will now be oko Oloyun again sad
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by candygist: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
gbaskiboy:
Ewwwww! This country is out of hand.
Imagine living in a country where Buhari is the president, Osibanjo the vice president and sharia scholar Tanko the CJN. Tell me what do you expect?
calamity, Pandemonium, violence and crime is what you should expect, and right now here we are.

Did you also blame Buhari for your grand parents death ?
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mouthgag:

Dumb post

I speak by intuition..go and check the additional thread on oko oloyun
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Mouthgag: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Gforce2015:

I speak by intuition..go and check the additional thread on oko oloyun
Still very stupîd post.
You speak based on stupîd hearsay and rumours.
Get a life!
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by okooloyun1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Legendguru:
Who will now be oko Oloyun again sad
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by GeeMeshin1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
The attention of the Board, Mrtb Nigeria has been brought to several publications in the media concerning the unfortunate incidence of the murder of one Alhaji Fatai Yussuf popularly known as Oko oloyun, who in the various reports is being erroneously described as the President of the Physiotherapists Association of Nigeria, whilst we condole with his family, friends and loved ones, we wish to inform the public that the deceased was never a Physiotherapist and could never have been the president of an association for a profession he never practiced, we therefore implore the public to please disregard the misleading reports from the media. Kindly help educate others. Thanks.

- Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Board of Nigeria (MRTBN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by anonimi: 1:57am On Jan 25, 2020
toba1909:
Sad!
Two assassinations in two days within Oyo State. I think its high time the audio governor improves the security outfit to be a joint security patrol we used to have during Ajimobi's administration, instead of the policemen he gave KIA cars to.

May Oko Oloyun soul rest in peace!

Can you please show where you called Sanwo Olu an audio governor on this thread about the killing of the White House, Yaba restaurant owner?
Are you smart enough to do that

https://www.nairaland.com/5647801/robbers-kill-aliu-sheu-white

1 Like

Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by opebiboy: 5:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Mouthgag:

Still very stupîd post.
You speak based on stupîd hearsay and rumours.
Get a life!

I tot I'm talking with a sane person.....
I'm off
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by Mouthgag: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:

I tot I'm talking with a sane person.....
I'm off
Go fuçk yourself.
Re: Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by alekuwodo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Rest in peace

If you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice check my signature and join us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.