Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (32335 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by vr0xen: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hahahah I warned that Buhari will turn Nigeria to another Somalia where Warlords and local militias control different regions with a very weak central govt holed up in the capital and we are there ..God punish anyone that voted this man

Then i will expect general garisson to fly his black hawk into the city.wait ooo who is gen farrah aidid in naija cuz i know tinubu is mr atto grin
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Hostingserver(f): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria is gradually coming to an end.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by megama: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
theenchanter:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/north-should-be-ready-for-amotekun-%E2%80%95arewa-youth-leader-shettima/
Regional police. Tactical restructuring. Am watching
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
The name of our Ametokun is Amutukawai!!!!
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by true2god: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
The north already have their amotekun. They already control the armed forces.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Adebowhales(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Wait, is ur wife giving him green light and do u av evidences that he is disturbing ur wife, sumtin like chat or anything.

And does ur wife like him ni?? Fear Woman oo, Cox if she doesn't like him, the kunle sud be sumtin she can handle herself without involving u..
They have merge against me
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Orpe7(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Your Hisbah and Almajiris
Isnt enough, tall want to add another bunch of miscreants
I laugh in swahili
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by degamemaster(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
slivertongue:
thats the spirit of a true Nigerian. every community sud compliment the police

I am still believing his intent on the matter with a pinch of salt. My mind is telling me that his own "northern version of Amotekun" could be empowering the fulani herdsmen and boko haram boys to openly operate and drive down their agenda.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Ten06(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
A very foolish man he is
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by daywatcher: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Loving this, restructuring, regional integration and hopefully division through the backdoor.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Theomarvelus(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
do I hold them, do your own, make I do mine, man no go vex.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Villapark02: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbo own will be"edible agu n'eche agu
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Villapark02: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbo own will be"ebube agu n'eche agu
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by adelaja70(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
DanTheGeek:
"I'm inferring that a westerner travelling to the North stands a higher chance of being a victim of violence away from home given the varying levels of security infrastructure. The northerners are likely to get angry and either protest against the movement (seeing it as an evidence of prejudice) and if they don't succeed, start their own prejudiced campaign against the Westerners. I'm honestly finding it hard to see how this is not propaganda at play. It's a legitimate move, but not a wise one."

My analysis of the Amotekun development in a text to a friend a while back. Funny how history is playing out and only time will tell the true plans of the cabals.
Which Yeye Plan? The Yorubas will fold their hands abi? Shebi Na cows thunder dey strike next will be our enemies. The cows the Ijare people seized Shebi some mumu talk say the Fulanis will invade the town... So what are they waiting for? My brother if Yorubas vex Na only God fit beg us oo.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Mastakija(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wait oh.. hisbah neva do them what did they do with that one.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by 4four(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Be like this one get brain unlike their old fool they called leaders
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Adebowhales:

They have merge against me

Share me ur what'spp number make we talk
Ur wife is knacking ur landlord, mehn u lost it

Then u av a big problem... Lalasticala can u trace this guy post and put it on a front page
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by TheSociopath(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hahahah I warned that Buhari will turn Nigeria to another Somalia where Warlords and local militias control different regions with a very weak central govt holed up in the capital and we are there ..God punish anyone that voted this man

God will punish you
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by GMbuharii: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
You already have sharia police harrasing southerners selling bear in kano, why the fvck are you making noise again? But seriously what will a southerner be doing in the north at this time when it's obvious trouble is looming. Except maybe na all these igbo people wey their yansh no dey stay one place

grin

Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by GMbuharii: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Why do some demented Igbo (not all. Igbos oo, some are great people though ) leave their yeastern land to perform scam in lagos (South west for that matter )

grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by PlusInnovaHub(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
GRANT SUCCESS MASTERCLASS (GSM) 5.0 LAGOS*:

Now in it's 5th year and since days of the Federal Government Youwin Program I have assisted *81* businesses ( friends, family members, aspiring entrepreneur and startup) access over *350M* naira grant funding successfully.

That is an average of 15 businesses per year. This highest success rate in the county.

Grant application, pitch deck, proposal, etc NA WE GET AM! �����

For some , they have won multiple grants working with me over the years, like Mr Esosa Edobor of Essa Plastics and Gideon Esene (my younger brother) running is business now successful far up in the East. (Charity dey say must begin from home abi ��). And this year maybe my wife (��)

My name is *Headworld Esene*
Let me help you!

See enh, there are different ways fund can enter into your business,

debt ,
equity,
mezzanine,
grant, etc

Your business need grant this year.
Let me get you started and help you stay up!

That is if you quickly register via this link �
( http:///pihubgsm )
now and show up tomorrow at
PLUS INNOVATION HUB

4 Sunday Adigun Street off Kafi Street, Alausa, Behind Shoprite, Ikeja. Lagos .

Follow on Map:
https://maps.app./hSGNYL4XYus4TLw6A

Date: Saturday 25 January 2020.
Time: 10am - 2pm
Fee: *FREE* (but no registration, no entry. Limited seats biko)

Especially now that the 2020 application is a different 360 degrees uTurn, you sure do need me more than ever my friend.

My friends and I, will be sharing tips and general guideline that will increase your success chances greatly on this grant application and many other upcoming grants this 2020.

Get the funding you need to jumpstart your idea or expand your business.

*ENQUIRY*:
0806 438 2453
info@plusinnovationhub.com
www.plusinnovationhub.com

Show up and thank me later ☺️☺️

#PlusInnovationHub #StartupIncubation #Proposal #PitchDeck #FeasibilityStudy #Businessplan #MarketResearch #CompanyProfile #Grant #CoworkingSpace #Meetingroom #TrainingHall

Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
i thought they already had herdsmen??
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
atiku4President:
Amotekun has brought sense to some people

they will find out fast that the word NORTH is a MYTH.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Katuul: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
This youth leader has spoken wisely

he truly deserves some accolades for this!
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by sematec(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dis is a recipe for crisis
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Snipper007: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Kpomkwen!!! The nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by justlikedat: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na you sabi, if you like call your own 'gorilla'.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by olax02(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thank God that the northerners has started gaining their senses back..only fools and gullible politician will jeopardise the security of lives and properties..

Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Mashallah: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
mvem:
The way you guys refer to North which is made up of 19 states...how many states have the so called hisbah in the north...Mind you we have Jos, Taraba, Adamawa, Nassarawa, kogi, Benue,Kaduna etc and there is nothing like hisbah...even faraway Borno has nothing like that

When we talk of North, we mean the Core North(North East and North West in the Sahel)

I'm not talking of the Middle Belt as they have stopped referring themselves as North.
Re: Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version by Ihutomi: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Our stupid hisbah is what before backward people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.