Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

URGENT: MTN 2020 RECRUITMENT: Yet To Apply And Already Applied, Please Come In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT: MTN 2020 RECRUITMENT: Yet To Apply And Already Applied, Please Come In (820 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: MTN 2020 RECRUITMENT: Yet To Apply And Already Applied, Please Come In by ennyj01(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hi guys,

Is there anybody his or her course was not listed in the screenshot below and the person was able to apply for the MTN JOB?

At first I thought it was because of international passport, but it seems I am wrong..

Please I will be glad if people can drop their experiences so that we can know what the problem is actually. THANKS

Just wanna verify something.

Re: URGENT: MTN 2020 RECRUITMENT: Yet To Apply And Already Applied, Please Come In by Harvester110: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Let me train you on VTU / Recharge cards business for FREE, registration is also FREE OF CHARGE. You can start with as low as #100
https:///KnZxRBpT14nFfC34W2tXe5

If you want to own your own telecommunication company, and learn how to print recharge card for all networks and generate jamb pins, I can also help you in setting one up. Just click on the link below and let me guide you into making at least 3k profit everyday.

https:///KnZxRBpT14nFfC34W2tXe5

(1) (Reply)

If You Know U Applied For Npower Before The Stipulated Time Pls Re Apply / Content Creators Needed / Test Center Administrator Job Salary At Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.