Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Life And Every Thing About Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life And Every Thing About Life (629 Views)

The King Of Cocaine "Pablo Escobar"-life And Death / Facts About Life / Life And Death Of A Cultist... A True Life Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life And Every Thing About Life by solomonken: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
i have take my time to study life and every thing around it both natural and artificial but their are certain things that it look amaze to me,in human creature and human being which i have not yet understand and those things are:
is true that human can be control using "mind" though i read a book that talk about it but i m not yet convince.
dose human being has the freedom of choice! i mean in any thing,in life!
i still have many more question that are yet coming.

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must-read / Corruption – Nigeria’s 37th State / Foolish Stories- SPROID.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.