Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government (19716 Views)

Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Kenturkey048(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

Still Nigerians voted for him
They voted and also re-voted him...yet they say Jonathan was their problem....clueless citizens....
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Subzero047: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
sparog:
The way you guys insult elderly people cos of politics on this forum is not cool oooo

Calling people old enough to be your fathers and grandfathers derogatory names is not cool even if you don't like or agree with the person's politics

I dnt like the way the country is at the moment too but calling people names would nt solve the challenges the country is facing
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2020
By the time Yorubas are done with these aboki fulanis, they will surely get sense by force.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by sparog(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Shut up

No I won't
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by sparog(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2020
bakescos01:

Abusing don’t really help but I can’t blame anyone. People are frustrated. It’s very understandable. People are pushed to the wall. People are dying , hungry, out of shelter. The whole country is at a mess. Honestly, am sure even you can’t respect a devil even when the devil is older than you, can you ? Tell me what names you call people that kills freely, people that use religion for political gain, people that use ethnicity to win elections, people that gives guns to criminal for election and after election they use the guns to steal and to kill innocent Nigerian. Will you respect a devil ?

Putting it like this makes it sounds plausible grin

But I believe we should do better than abuse, we should take a stand instead of abusing them.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by bakescos01: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

Putting it like this makes it sounds plausible grin

But I believe we should do better than abuse, we should take a stand instead of abusing them.

See bro, there a lot of things going on that we can rather address than this. Look at the way Yorùbá and Igbo are always abusing themselves on this forum, see the way Christian and Muslim act to each other. Those are more important discussions to have than talking about this false politicians. It saddens my heart when I see us abusing ourselves. They broke the unity down there so we won’t be able to have one mouth and rebel against them. That in particularly makes me feel we are lost.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by petitejolie(f): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

That's the problem with the average African.

These so-called elders have sold your destiny and those of your kids and their kids after them and pocketed the money, but here you are advocating for respect for them.

Do you know what they do to corrupt public officials in China no matter how old they are?

Keep bowing and scraping to the them while they suck the life out of the nation.

Respect is earned not bestowed.
are u minding the olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Akingun1990: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Powersurge:
I don't think there has been any time in our national history when govt has been so incompetend. We have a chief justice that could bearly comprehend simple sentences. A formal IG of police that couldn't understand things. We have an Attorney General that does not understand his duties.

I was shocked when I read in the news that Malami decleared Àmòtékùn illegal. Something that even the president cannot do unless certain conditions are met. He was obviously pressured by his Fulani brothers to take side.

Fulani herders are 4th biggest terrorist group in the world with thousands of kills to their name. He did not declear Miyetti Allah that is affiliated to a terrorist group as an illegal entity. I don't want to refer to Civilian JTF because they are doing great job. Yet they are illegal...bearing heavy arms.

Now he is issuing a threat to a state government with immunity. These are matters that are beyond Malami's office.
Thank you for this submission, You've said it all.....
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2020
make una pity this malami guy na... showing him as being incompetent
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by executive12: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Malami, the quota system AGF again. It's a shame that such a dumb lawyer is made AGF.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by patwilly(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

Silly comparison.

If all your parents did was to spend their money partying and neglected to feed you, shelter you, clothe you, or even remember to send you to school for even the basic education, but kept on flying from one continent to another enjoying their lives while they left you in the care of nannies or even grandma in the village, will you bless them and pray for them and give them the respect they don't deserve?

Keeping bowing to them politicians. You will understand that they aren't your parents.

I guess you still stay with your folks, right? That's why you probably feel politicians should be respected.

Finish NYSC first and start searching for a non existent job for the next ten years, then you will know what's up.
You are right. I don't know what is Sparogs problem with respect. Here we are talking about how to line up these elderly men and have them shot for their crimes, and sparog is talking about dobale-ing...Nigeria has no elders, only useless old men that should be drawn, quartered and shot in no particular order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by patwilly(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

For starters I don't bow to politicians and I passed through NYSC three years ago

All I'm saying is that people should be civil when commenting on issues because insults and all won't change or solve the problems the country is facing...

From your comments, I can see that you are angry and I must tell u that u are not alone. Most Nigerians are not happy with the state of the Nation but most Nigerians have decided not to do anything about it too

Instead of demanding for real change, people hide behind their phones and form e-warriors but when it comes to matching words with action, they'll say they don't wanna die, they have kids at home, giving one excuse after the other grin

Shut your gaddemm mouth...the guy has schooled you and you are still yapping... if ever the day comes and I hope it is soon, the elites who have bastardized this country will pay with their lives and I'll have no problems putting the nozzle of my AK down your courteous and "respectful" mouth if you feel as much as a smidgen of sympathy for these so called elderly men. Who the hell do you think you are lecturing anyone on here on respect?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2020
funshint:
This Attorney General Malami does not know what he's doing. Just putting mouth into what does not concerns him. Reminds me of Andoakah that time.
The guy must be high on something, fulfude to be precise.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

For starters I don't bow to politicians and I passed through NYSC three years ago

All I'm saying is that people should be civil when commenting on issues because insults and all won't change or solve the problems the country is facing...

From your comments, I can see that you are angry and I must tell u that u are not alone. Most Nigerians are not happy with the state of the Nation but most Nigerians have decided not to do anything about it too

Instead of demanding for real change, people hide behind their phones and form e-warriors but when it comes to matching words with action, they'll say they don't wanna die, they have kids at home, giving one excuse after the other grin

Suffering and smiling. Be civil to them. Other countries are stoning failed elected officials, Nigerians are advocating civility to their mega thieves.

Issorite. Remain civil. We are a laughing stock to others. Go read that article that said the Nigerian government spent over 1 trillion Naira on electricity alone.

God! When are you guys gonna wake up?

You are complaining that people are behind their phones showing their rage and yet you would prefer they don't show their rage at all. What kinda thinking is that?

Let the insults start from social media. Let the leaders read these insults and know that they only have sycophants surrounding them.

Or maybe you are a child of one of them politicians. Then I've been wasting my time here then.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2020
patwilly:

You are right. I don't know what is Sparogs problem with respect. Here we are talking about how to line up these elderly men and have them shot for their crimes, and sparog is talking about dobale-ing...Nigeria has no elders, only useless old men that should be drawn, quartered and shot in no particular order.

I wonder o.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by patwilly(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

Suffering and smiling. Be civil to them. Other countries are stoning failed elected officials, Nigerians are advocating civility to their mega thieves.

Issorite. Remain civil. We are a laughing stock to others. Go read that article that said the Nigerian government spent over 1 trillion Naira on electricity alone.

God! When are you guys gonna wake up?

You are complaining that people are behind their phones showing their rage and yet you would prefer they don't show their rage at all. What kinda thinking is that?

Let the insults start from social media. Let the leaders read these insults and know that they only have sycophants surrounding them.

Or maybe you are a child of one of them politicians. Then I've been wasting my time here then.
If I ask him what he has achieved three years after NYSC, I'm sure he will say receiving 30 k Npower salary..The state of the youths of this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Lush100(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Well, court orders were disobeyed all the while and the AGF was mute,
now that rascality has set in, he now realize that the word "legal" exist in deciding what is right or wrong,
Amotekun was not even properly prepared (but was done to initiate civil disobedient policemen )but that this govt doesn't obey court order'prepared the way for " the strongest animal in the forest" is king and all the kings in the smaller western forest decided they want to have their watchmen irrespective of the legal prism it would be viewed.
when u decide u want to be a jungle lion in your forest because u have all the power, remembers that there are some other smaller far away forests that are not in your territory and the lions there would not listen to your roar.
The court today have been bastardized and those behind it would eat of its fruit.

Always remember that there is a very thin difference between power and authority one is raw the other is refined but both can be used to override the other, it now depends on which of them was bastardized. the bastardized one will eventually become a uncontrollable lion in any area of the jungle it finds itself even if it has has only a little might.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by BRASH: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

. My brother, i understand where u are coming from. U must be a very respectful person and i commend u 4 that. I respect people too. But u see our politicians, they deserve all kinds of insults anybody can mete out to them. They opress u, and still have the gut to harass, arrest and kill people whose only way of expressing their their displeasure over a failed gov is protest. People are angry and frustrated, and the fact that they are not able to do anything makes them resort to insults. Our leaders are evil and they all deserved worse. Imagine what i will do to buhari or any of the thieves if i catch them one on one

3 Likes

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
patwilly:

If I ask him what he has achieved three years after NYSC, I'm sure he will say receiving 30 k Npower salary..The state of the youths of this country!

They are all busy dancing soapy. Lol
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by patwilly(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

They are all busy dancing soapy. Lol
You can imagine..a retarded dance in all respects..

1 Like

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by kpompey: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
Malami that doesnt know our Nigerian constitution, he just behaves like his boss on the top.

Your Governor doesn't respect the rule of law. Is this the man you are hyping, fighting for a position to loot with some rift raft caretakers, some which I know one on one.Your Governor want to be in control of LG fund so he won't let go without fight.APC taking over the LG will spell doom for him as some of propaganda will be xposed. This is politics , we are the spectators and we are eager to know who wins.When the stake is high, there must be a show down.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Firefox01: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Of course, we don't expect them to accept the letter. However, this one is beyond their power already. The Elected Chairmen will resume and Makinde won't be able to do anything but watch. APC at the grassroot is the beginning of the end for Makinde and we're eager to see it happen. cheesy
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Agricaddict(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
grin

Animal talk don start again.

Felan spotted
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by seunmsg(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2020
This is what I expect from the state government. I remember how I was attacked on another thread when I opined that the AGF doesn’t have the power to issue directives to state governments. Malami should stop arrogating to himself powers thstbthe constitution doesn’t confer on him.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Born2Breed(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Agricaddict:

Felan spotted

grin
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by inspector1(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Qoko post=86059692]I hv learnt alot from the response of Oyo state AG and all I understand about AGF is power drunk. There is a clear different btw Amatekun Edu and Almajiri Edu.

D difference is clear bro...... See finishing.... Almajiri edu na learner.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Basher8583: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Benwallt:
. They should add daft to his name to save the rest of us from dying young as a result of his induced BP. Everything that has to do with that man will somehow wanna make u to spill your guts.

You see.. there's one problem I have with PDP in any state. They always go on the defense thinking they are been threatened or victimised.
What Malami has said is valid and within his power.
The Oyo state government (PDP) is just being defiant with no iota of reason for it.

Same thing they did for the so called amutekun. They messed it up with thier defiant and childish nature and almost escalated it to a tribal and emotional level which was certainly uncalled for untill Tinubu (APC) waded in with the required maturity and had it solved.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by sparog(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
patwilly:

Shut your gaddemm mouth...the guy has schooled you and you are still yapping... if ever the day comes and I hope it is soon, the elites who have bastardized this country will pay with their lives and I'll have no problems putting the nozzle of my AK down your courteous and "respectful" mouth if you feel as much as a smidgen of sympathy for these so called elderly men. Who the hell do you think you are lecturing anyone on here on respect?

Pele ooh Mr e-warrior grin

That's all your likes can do, talk talk talk and talk all the time no action

Keep staying behind your phone and yapping nonsense all day long, it's not gonna change anything.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by blaise26abj(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
sparog:

I'm certain you have parents at home and sometimes you might not like the choices or decisions they make around the house. When their decisions causes negative repercussions to the family, do you go about insulting and vilifying them?

N[b]ow tell me, do all the insults change anything?[/b]

No matter the situation or provocation, a well trained person will be civil when talking to elders.

A bullet each to the heads of proven corrupt officials and politicians,even if the person is your father, is the way to go.

No corrupt leader deserves to live . So name calling and abuse is a Step forward towards the impending carnage from the frustrated masses
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by vikibryte: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2020
but do we think that dissolving a democratically elected chairman and councilor (even though the credibility of the elections can be questioned) is the right thing to do? in clear term, the Oyo state government has undermined the choice (vote) of the people.
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by TheStarsAlign: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
Malami that doesnt know our Nigerian constitution, he just behaves like his boss on the top.

MALAMI = MALAM+I,
Using substitution method:
IMALAM.
Consequently IM A MALAM

Ps: Don't show my workings to Chike Obi o grin
Re: Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government by Longman180(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Freestainworld:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Didn’t Pay Falana N28m - The Nation Retracts Story / Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu / Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.