Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents (2073 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Nksleek: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Focus Naija has obtained the video of the student of the University of Maiduguri that was executed by Boko Haram insurgents after the killing of the CAN chairman that was abducted in Adamawa.

Identified as Ropvil Dalep, a 200level student in the Department Of Biology Education, he was abducted on his way back to school on the 9th of January.

Watch the execution video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/24/see-the-execution-video-of-unimaid-student-by-boko-haram-insurgents/

Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Roadtoyesterday: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Add graphic vedio oo
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by ifyalways(f): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Bring his killers to repentance ko. A mother and family are in pains somewhere and you are praying about repentance.

i pray and wish slow, painful death to the killers. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Jabioro: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Those who imposed violet religion into the world and their past, present,and future followers will never no peace...in and out of their life and beyond peace will surely eluded them.
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by blackboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
No video. Dont bother clicking on the link.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Seetto: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2020
blackboy:
No video. Dont bother clicking on the link.
Did you click on the link and found out that there is no video?
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Nksleek: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Seetto:

Did you click on the link and found out that there is no video?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rsi_OhURs/?igshid=1ehh0cy3x7b5y
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Neddstark: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Boko haram are not muslims. They are psychopathic bastards who need to be cleansed from the human race.
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by adecz: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
"Religion of peace"

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Afolabimills(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
I feel so pained right now so pained I imagine all he went through b4 they killed him because of his bliv n faith in Jesus Christ Islam y? Muslims y?
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Nickshrapnel: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
I feel so pained right now so pained I imagine all he went through b4 they killed him because of his bliv n faith in Jesus Christ Islam y? Muslims y?
Muslims didn’t kill him okay. Not all Muslims are terrorist, stop generalizing
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by Nickshrapnel: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Neddstark:
Boko haram are not muslims. They are psychopathic bastards who need to be cleansed from the human race.
I don’t think the FG is taking their matter seriously at all, it’s been more than 10 years we’ve been experiencing their menace now

1 Like

Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by BENARI: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2020
If this were to be a case of a Muslim faithful killed by a fundamentalist Christian group, northern Muslims would have gone on a killing spree now in retaliation.

Offcourse what do you expect of members of the most ''peaceful religion''?
Re: Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents by bmdmixer: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2020
technical defected

a country with terrorist in it want them there cause dey are making gain from it.

u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828

(1) (Reply)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero / Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence / Nigerian Man Allegedly Attempts To Kill Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.