Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) (42730 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Islie: 5:37pm On Mar 23
Saleem Ibrahim, a student of Department of Biochemistry in the University of Maiduguri, has inflicted a grevios wound on one Hauwa Abatcha Ngala for refusing his love advances.

According to Zagazola Makama, a counter-insurgency expert in the Lake Chad region, it was alleged that Saleem had tried for some time to force Hauwa to love him, but not quite convinced by his advances, Hauwa was said to have searched her mind for any speck of love she could have for him, but couldn’t find any.
ADVERTISING

The report added that Hauwa reportedly convinced herself, and all along tried to convince Saleem Ibrahim that she nursed no feelings or emotions for him in the name of love.

Consequently, she reportedly did her best to break free from all his pranks and mischief against her in his effort at creating a speck of love for him in her heart and therefore parted ways with him respectfully.

The more she tried to free herself from his increasingly enmeshing pranks in the name of efforts at persuading her to love him, the more dangerous and threatening his dispositions got towards her.

Hauwa maintained that she had no love for Saleem, and there was no way she could eke out even the minutest degree of it for him in her innocent and exceptionally sincere heart.
Her emotional feelings against him reportedly sharply contrasted and fiercely clashed with his alleged persistent threat of inflicting severe pains on her, even killing her, if she refused to love him.

He reportedly told her point-blank that she either love him or she suffer the most-gruesome consequences.
“I can even kill you, and nothing will happen,
Saleem reportedly warned her.
This situation plunged Hauwa into severe emotional anguish. She languished under the increasing weight of this anguish up to Monday, February 26, 2024.

On that fateful Monday, around 8:30pm, Saleem Ibrahim violently physically assaulted Hauwa Abatcha Ngala, hitting her hard twice with a club until she fainted, for her refusal to love him. The club had cracked her head to the point of profuse bleeding.

Instead of making any possible effort to save her life, out of the love he feigned having for her, he fled, leaving her to the mercy of her relatives, who saved her life by getting her a first aid.

Having seen her alive, the relatives reported the incident to the police on the night of the same day. The police took her to the hospital and she was given emergency help.
Consequently, that night, the JTF civilian volunteers arrested Saleem Ibrahim and handed him over to the Police at the Gomari Division Office.

However, on Friday, March 1, 2024, which was three days after the incident and his arrest, the police allegedly released Saleem on the intervention of some politicians, without taking any action expressive of the law taking its due course on him.

Immediately Saleem was released by the police, he went on his Facebook messenger to send Hauwa a private message mocking her, saying “I’m not the type that makes empty threats, anything I decide to do I will do it and nothing will happen. I swear with Allah, it is only the poor you can mess with and go scot free but not a person from an influential background like Saleem. It is only the poor that don’t possess worldly things that you can succeed to win a case with. If you mess up and succeed with others, I swear with Almighty God you will never succeed because we have the Money, the Security Agencies, Politicians, and Government Officials on our side. But you can only boast of telling your brother. I dire you to continue the case and let’s see who has the monopoly of influence.”

The relatives, frustrated by the action of the police, again lodged another complaint at the Borno State Police Command Headquarters in Maiduguri, on Saturday March 2, 2024, especially as he had allegedly threatened to kill her and nothing would happen because he is a son of influential people, which infuriated them.

Saleem was consequently re-arrested and kept in police custody for a week, but allegedly released again as the family were told by the police that the Borno State Secretary to the Government, Hon. Bukar Tijjani has ordered for his release and subsequent dismissal of the case without any action taken against him for inflicting serious physical and emotional pain on the victim.

All of a sudden, Hauwa’s relatives came across Saleem roaming the streets of Maiduguri as free as every other law-abiding citizen, instead of freezing in police custody preparatory to prosecution before a court of law.

Unrelenting, deeply aggrieved Hauwa’s family filed a fresh complaint at the Borno State Police Commissioner’s Office, (CP Yusuf Lawan) on Tuesday, March 12, 2024, demanding justice in the case.

Consequently, the police again arrested Saleem Ibrahim. This time, the police invited the victim and took her report. From there, the police compiled a report on the case and forwarded it to the Borno State Ministry of Justice.

However, to this moment, no one has contacted the victim or her family, even after Saleem has allegedly confessed to committing the crime and his threat to kill her.

Jummai Mshelia, the Borno Coordinator of the National Human Right Commission (NHRC), condemned the senseless attack on the victim and demanded that the suspect should be charged to court to serve as a deterrence to other perpetrators.

She said: “We at human right, immediately the incident happened, the commission file a formal complaints to the Commisioner of Police who ordered the immediate arrest of the suspect. We commend the police for the quick response.

“We are told that the case has been written to the Ministry of Justice Department of Public Prosecution for their advice. While we awaits the response of the department, we want to assured the general public that the case would follow up the case untill justice is served.”

She advised the public to report such incident to the National Human Rights Commission or any other security agency to stamp out crimes in the society.

https://leadership.ng/unimaid-student-attacks-21-yr-old-lady-for-rejecting-love-proposal/

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by decatalyst(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23
See that gash!

All the persons involved should rot in a jail!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Korectmann: 5:42pm On Mar 23
A potential murderer.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by atiku4President(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23
They kill for a living.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by GOFRONT(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23
Chaiiii........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

After drinking his Burantashi , he wants a forced loved from Hauwa. Say no to Burantashiii.....

This is quite unfortunate for Hauwa...........Unlike one girl on the other thread who was invited home by her boyfriend to come and cuddle him cos he had lost $1,500 to forex trade and babe arrived and when it was time to cuddle bros, a cuddle to take bros out of the grieve of loosing $1500 to forex, babe came up with attitude, excuses and all......But rather than tear her head open like the case of Saleem and Hauwa, bros gently bundled babe out of his house even at that ungodly hour of the night......

Saleem should have taken a cue from brother Forex trader how to handle women issues.

Now when you mention SimonEkpa, Bello Turji, Wadume, Kabiru sokoto, and one notable Bokoharam terrorist I cant remember his name, Saleem should not be left out.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by DEXTROVERT: 5:48pm On Mar 23
Its
Unfortunate
Law
Is
Meant
For
The
Poor

16 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Thundafireseun: 5:49pm On Mar 23

There is always 2sides to every coin ….

Two sides to every story….

I’m not in any way in support of this heartbreaking story, the guy needs to be in jail …

Bu I don’t think this story is about love rejection

4 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Karlifate: 5:51pm On Mar 23
His fragile ego couldn't handle romantic rejection.

This is one of those boys that drinks sniper when they have carryover or score 199 in JAMB. cheesy

They're just too ego invested in every darn thing — a good indicator of low self-esteem.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Jennyclay(f): 5:53pm On Mar 23
Korectmann:
A potential murderer.
he is not just a potential murderer he’s also a serial rapist and it’s so glaring undecided.

If they were to be in same room and the lady rejected his advances he would definitely rape her and murder her too. That’s how all these foolish men behaves. I know them very well undecided.

It’s not by force to accept proposal even if he has spent billions on her which I know he can never in his life undecided.

I just hope the court sentence him to death ASAP!!

Bunch of beast everywhere!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by DevilsEqual(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23
sad

Some things dont make sense and this is one of it

This guy is a weakling with zero self-control over his emotion

Rejection at any phase/area of life is a true test of your character, and if u fail in lil things as this, I fear he would break down finally when met with a huge rock in his career or business

He's worst than guys that cry whenever a lady mocks or rejects them

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by jojothaiv(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23
And I'm here quipping about a life that I can let go anytime while someone can't stomach the idea of a reject love proposal.

Men, we need to do more for ourselves, you'd need not become bitter because she said no, you should have it at the back of your mind that the answer is between yes and no, no second guessing any greenlight in between, take her reply in stride, chin up and move on.

Life ain't black and white but then there are thousand colors to make beautiful pallete.

5 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by CelestineNelson: 5:59pm On Mar 23
I know the tribe that behaves like this...if you know it also just click like and don't mention names pls...

That fool must be handed over to the cleaners ...He's a disgrace to Alpha Males

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by id4sho(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23
Sad one angry

On another note to y'all ladies:

Reject outrightly any gift willingly or not from a toaster you don't like. Playing smart leads to this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by NairalandGOAT1: 5:59pm On Mar 23
Educated bandit

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Peterpaul96: 6:00pm On Mar 23
Damn. This is totally rubbish. Someone should have a mind of her own.

I want to use this Medium to also appreciate our beautiful men and ladies representing Nigeria in Ghana. This should be what Nigeria is known for, not the above
The Major Highlight of the Event: Nigeria made a clean sweep in the Relays - it's not every time that we get to see this.

Women's 4x100m 🥇 [Tobi Amusan Brilliance]
Men's 4x100m 🥇 [Team Nigeria revenge against Ghana after 20years. Ghana won the 4x100m in Abuja the last time. Nigeria had to recreate that feat against Ghana]
Mixed 4x400m 🥇 [The Last Anchor for Nigeria singlehandly turned Silver to Gold]

Watch the outstanding race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cho80E1dXls

The Relays is an event Nigeria 🇳🇬 can be very dominant in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by tnerro1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23
Potential terrorist, this person should be on a no fly list or bus self.

If she has brothers, that guy should be dead soon

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23
These low self esteem pathetic bitter f00ls that can't accept simple rejection should be severely dealth with.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Anijay1212(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23
This is quite horrific.
I just wish the girl's parents have the financial wherewithal to send her to another school outside the state.
Make that "protected bandit" no come kill that poor girl.
Love is not by force.
angry angry angry
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Hespee93: 6:02pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:
he is not just a potential murderer he’s also a serial rapist and it’s so glaring undecided.

If they were to be in same room and the lady rejected his advances he would definitely rape her and murder her too. That’s how all these foolish men behaves. I know them very well undecided.

It’s not by force to accept proposal even if he has spent billions on her which I know he can never in his life undecided.

I just hope the court sentence him to death ASAP!!

Bunch of beast everywhere!!

Hope you will remaind single till eternity?
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by APOPTOSIS: 6:02pm On Mar 23
This one na Surgery ooo
Is he a Surgeon?
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Strongdickfresh: 6:02pm On Mar 23
Unbelievable, the foolish boy should be in prison for minimum of 10 years . This is my verdict. Case closed...
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by wunmi590(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23

That's how village people finally sent him to back home and to the prison
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Mar 23
Jeeeeeezzzzzzz 😲 🫨 🫢

He reportedly told her point-blank that she either love him or she suffer the most-gruesome consequences.
"I can even kill you, and nothing will happen,” Saleem reportedly warned her.
The audacity 😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by ifytrik(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23
This is highest level of foolishness, there are more than 2 hundred thousand single ladies in maiduguri, one of them rejected you and instead of you to move to another one you are trying to force her to love you, who does that? They should just castrate the animal asap because he doesn't deserve a dick. Modafucker undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Marvieduke(f): 6:04pm On Mar 23
He should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23
Typical attitude of Nigerian politicians, it is either I win or everywhere will scatter

When I clicked the link I thought I will see naijacoverblog

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by oluwaseyi0: 6:04pm On Mar 23
Terrorists in disguise
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Fasindo: 6:05pm On Mar 23
shocked

And the guy is fasting for Ramadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Caspry5: 6:05pm On Mar 23
May we never have such weak males in our families. This is very wrong

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by GanagiBitrus: 6:05pm On Mar 23
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by shadrach77: 6:05pm On Mar 23
Some of these ladies think they are smart. She must have been leading him on and taking gifts from him thereby giving him false hope

Or she may have spoken very rudely to him.thereby hurting his ego cry

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Two Men Arrested For Gang Raping A 16-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo) / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.