Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC (29359 Views)

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes / Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by agwom(m): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Kano State Governor Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje yesterday said his predecessor, Dr Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, was planning to return to the All Progressives Congress (APC) to contest for presidency come 2023. Receiving the state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr Rabi’u Sulaiman Bichi, into the APC, Ganduje said Kwankwaso’s most pressing ambition is to contest for the presidency.

Ganduje, while describing Kwankwaso as a “clueless politician’’, who knew nothing in politics, said his predecessor “does not want any other person to shine”. “I know Kwankwaso more than any other person. He is a kind of person that knows everything, knows better than any other person and who is self-centred. Whatever this man asks you to do or to pursue will be for his own benefit not yours.

“I know all his political tricks, deceptiveness and doggedness but I endured him for all the years we were together. He will never appreciate you for whatever you did to him, be it big or small. “When we contested election in 1999, ‘Wallahi’, I was his boss because I paid for his political posters and mobilised people for him from all the 44 local governments of Kano State. In fact, Kwankwaso did not win the primary election in 1999, I won the election, but we were reconciled.

“Even the slot of deputy was not given to me by Kwankwaso. I remained loyal to him throughout his first tenure. When he was appointed minister, he invited me to be his special adviser. Initially, I refused, but when he insisted, I succumbed to his request,” Ganduje said. The governor also recalled that when Kwankwaso returned for his second term in 2011, he invited him to be his deputy.

However, he lamented that although they were in PDP at that time, but Kwankwaso insisted that they should decamp to APC to enable him to actualise his presidential ambition. “After I won election, I begged Kwankwaso to spare me his SSG, AG, press secretary and other officials. I also asked him to attend my inauguration but he refused. Instead he said he will go to Kaduna. I called this man nine times to find out whether he has arrived Kaduna safely, but he did not pick my calls,” he said.

Why I dumped Kwankwaso – Bichi

In his remarks, Bichi said their decision to cross carpet to the ruling party APC was unanimously taken in response to Ganduje’s invitation to the opposition to join hands with government in moving the state forward. “We believe in Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje’s genuine commitment in developing the state, that is why we resolved to join hands with him to develop our dear state. “So we are today answering the call of President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Abdullahi Ganduje.

The infrastructural development we are seeing all over the state and other human-centred policies like free and compulsory primary and secondary education are some of the major reasons that informed our decision to honour the invitation,” he added. Efforts to speak to Kwankwaso yielded no result as his known spokesperson, Binta Spikin was said to have followed Bichi to the APC.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kwankwaso-wants-to-return-to-apc-ganduje.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by okaniudemba(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2020
First to comment....

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by madridguy(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by socialmediaman: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Dpharisee: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2020
What will Tinubu do now, it seems the North is not ready to keep to the unwritten gentlemen agreement for power rotation with the South.
This is the reason it's difficult to trust a Fulani man with power and the reason behind their fight against Amotekun, they want to be in control of every aspect of our security and use it to dominate.
America is as strong as Somalia without its military and weapons under their control which can be deployed against those whom they think are against their interest, same way Python Dance can be used to crush any part of Nigeria that disagrees with them.

I wish to commend the SE for putting aside their demand for 2023 presidency to support Amotekun, the level of intermarriage between Yoruba and Igbo means that they should be concerned about each other's security for the sake of their children, Uncles, cousins etc across the divide.
That's why Igbo vs Yoruba fights end in the media and no fear of physical attack, but quarrel with the Fulani can see them deploying Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Bandits, repentant Boko Haram, kidnappers, beheaders, Nigeria Army, DSS, Police, under their control and command to attack and burn down any community like the did last week in Bayelsa under the cover of FG legality.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by ursullalinda(f): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Seems one of the criteria for being a Nigerian politician is selfishness.....see old men moving from one party to the other just because of what they will gain

45 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by iCauseTrouble: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Are you tempting him with dollars. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Roadtoyesterday: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2020
this time around, is pot calling kettle black
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by OakConsultNG: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by NewsMuncher: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2020
I don't think Kwankwanso can come out of this oblivion Ganduje is sending him! cheesy

Politics is a beautiful game!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Powersurge: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2020
okaniudemba:
First to comment....

I was thinking this stupidity would stop in 2020. A yoyo that has nothing reasonable to say will hijack the comment section to say, "first to comment".

If you don't have anything to say, must you talk?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by EdiskyHarry: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2020
All our politicians do is to be moving from one party to the other, All they think about is money and the next election, no body is talking about the people and the next generation. may God punish all our useless leaders.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Abdul9025(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2020
smiley wink smileynot only Kwankwaso all the politicians in Nigeria do things for the own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by LobsanRampa(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by elotajohn1(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2020
[center][/center] angry
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Udopasa: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Ok na...
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2020
APC won 2023 election in 2019

Politicians with foresight are already decamping.

2023 is a no contest.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Flexherbal(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2020
Is there any difference in the two parties?
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Wolexyoshi(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by money121(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Sakamaje
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by DMerciful(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Supreme court shame has given this thief mouth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by ThiagoKid(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2020
The prodigal sonn...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by rollydex: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2020
All for personal gains

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2020
grin
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by millionboi2: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Gaduje is afraid of him

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by dollarsplenty(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Baba undercover. So you spent all these years pretending to be loyal to Kwakwanso. Baba you can do anything to get power.

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by idonhammer: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Shameless political prostitutes.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Eteka1(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2020
You mean Kwankwaso's spokesperson is among the decampees?

17 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by Hoodgod(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by efighter: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Politics, the more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
All our politicians do is to be moving from one party to the other, All they think about is money and the next election, no body is talking about the people and the next generation. may God punish all our useless leaders.

Because they are seeking for personal interest not the people's interest . After all during the elections they make huge investments which they must recoup from the poor masses by all means.

Our votes do not count. They decide who they want to rule that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC by ThiagoKid(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Powersurge:

I was thinking this stupidity would stop in 2020. A yoyo that has nothing reasonable to say will hijack the comment section to say, "first to comment".

If you don't have anything to say, must you talk?
Who collect ur biscuit now..? FTC is just for fun,.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12: Agba Jalingo arrested / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.