Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano (15086 Views)

24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes / Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:41am On Feb 21, 2022
For the first time in a long while, Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje yesterday praised his predecessor, Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso.

The governor said Kwankwaso and himself are the ones who developed the state to its enviable status.

“Former Governor, Senator Rabi’u Musa and I are the architects of modern Kano,” he said to the surprise of a gathering at the Coronation Hall, Government House Kano.

Ganduje spoke during a stakeholders’ meeting with leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) from the state and 44 local government Areas.

At the meeting, the governor briefed them about the latest judgment passed by the Court of Appeal on the leadership of the party at wards and local governments (congresses) passed in favour of his faction.

He said: “Those responsible for the new face of Kano State are Kwankwaso and Ganduje.”

“We (Kwankwaso and Ganduje) have done our best in lifting the face of Kano State. And I will continue to maintain this as a governor of the state,” he said.
He invited the Shekarau faction that lost at Appeal Court to come back and join hands together to make the party stronger.

As the Court of Appeal made its ruling, which favours us, we should therefore tighten our belts for the success of our party as we are facing contests with other opposition parties,” he pleaded.

It was not surprising that Ganduje did not mention Ibrahim Shekarau -a former governor and APC Senator for sharing credit in the development of Kano. Shekarau is having a frosty relationship with Ganduje over who controls the party’s delegates in the state.

But the Court of Appeal, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Division, has now resolved the impasse in Kano State chapter of the party, dismissing the judgement of the lower court which upheld the party’s parallel congresses conducted by a G-7 faction led by Senator Shekarau.

Following the judgment of the Appeal Court, led by Justices Haruna Csammani, Governor Ganduje has now retained supremacy as the leader of the structure of the ruling APC in Kano.

Also, according to the ruling, Prince Abdullahi Abbas, fielded by the governor’s faction, is the authentic chairman of the APC in Kano State.
https://thenationonlineng.net/kwankwaso-myself-are-architects-of-modern-kano-says-ganduje/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by another1: 5:42am On Feb 21, 2022
Politics is all about personal interest.

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Ilefoaye(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Wahala for Kano

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by trutharena: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Kwakwanso coming to APC.

Tinubu campaign DG already met with him yesterday.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Moferere: 5:48am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
Kwakwanso coming to APC.

Another headache for Igbos grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by ParrotGirls360(f): 5:49am On Feb 21, 2022
This is a neutral ground for this duo to politically hijack Kano state. Una well done o.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Urbanchampion: 5:49am On Feb 21, 2022
Politics 101, Shekarau about to be thrown under the bus for the forth time

21 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Freestainworld(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Moferere:

Another headache for Igbos grin
is it the one's wearing Pampers grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Kingosytex(m): 6:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Ganduje has done well in terms of infrastructural development, but the babaringa scandal negates everything he's done.
The way he was smiling sheepishly while stuffing the money in his babaringa is a thing of great shame.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by seunmsg(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Once Kwakwanso joins APC, Kano is 90% in the bag.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by QuotaSystem: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
Kwakwanso coming to APC.

This would be massive if it can be pulled off.

That would be some extra million votes from the Kwankwasiyya movement that would have gone to the PDP as usual.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Maxymilliano(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2022
A political overture to re-unite with Kwankwaso - as his tenure ends!

Now their supporters who fought and destroyed themselves, taking sides during their warring days, will be the victims!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by AkinOO0: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Interest! Interest
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by frankmoney(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2022
True
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by donofdons: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Ganduje is a smart man, but it’s hard to forget him stuffing his agbada with dollars. That’s is village headmaster corruption at its finest.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Lecturer, doctor, governor turn architect... Omo undecided

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by McGg: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2022
If not for the bribery scandal at least Ganduje is far better than okezie ikpeazu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Randerl: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Frigga13: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Yoruba peopleand dreams ... say Tinubu DG met Kwankwanso... so as Tinubu go and Kwankwanso fall his hand .. Na the DG Kwankwanso go listen to?

How this Yoruba people dey reason politics eh.. Na so last year .. Yoruba said Kwankwanso don decamp go Apc
The desperation in Yoruba media and lies is another level

Yoruba day Na only Tinubu Dey consult widely... because Yoruba media think say Nigerians Na fool..
Forgotten say others politicians have been visiting and consulting too.. traveling north and south

Osibanjo went to visit IBB, yoruba people say he don endorse a.m.

Osibanjo vist bayelsa .. Yoruba people made the most noise

I hat if if Yoruba people come to north and see the heavy bilboard of other politicians that are really making wave in the north without media propaganda..

Same yorub will shout elections are not won on media grin

Nigerian Una never tire for this Yoruba noise and media propaganda

This people even get mind to change to Tinubu pampers.. Narratives

Very funny humAns .

Ganduje and his desperation.. Kwankwanso ain’t desperate politically like his Tinubu..

Meanwhile thought Yoruba people said is shekarau after his vist to ikoyi last year

What happened?

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by colossus91(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2022
If kwakwanso goes to apc,pro can’t win this election!
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Anything to move Nigeria forward is all we are after.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by nairalee(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2022
I keep on praying for division in APC kano. Cos when the mention of kano million votes alone in 2015 sent all our entire hopes crumbling like a pack of cards

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by yanabasee(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Lol.... Ganduje trying to merge forces with Kwankwaso at late hours ....

Someone told me that he has a command of people as his followers.....

The way Kano state is rapidly changing from his umbrella, it seems like he will not even win a vote in his ward come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by GreenCovering: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2022
For kwankwaso and ganduje to be singing in the same tune could mean tinubu is winning some serious grassroot battles.

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by Frigga13: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2022
From once Buhari raise Tinubu hand .. election is over grin

To once Kwankwanso join Apc .. 90% of Kano is in the bag grin

Guess 90% of Kano is already PDP

Yoruba man will be in ede and be discussing orthern politcs.. like say North believe godfather like Yoruba people

Yoruba has lost Kano already.. Kano delegates are going to other delegate

But honestly Yoruba people have to stop seeing politcs from their myopic view

Only Yoruba people practice godfatherism in Nigeria ..

None other humans from Nigeria 400 tribes and ethnicit

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by eldoradoxx: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:
Kwakwanso coming to APC.

Kwankwaso is a nomadic politician that vacillate and changes party more than a woman changes her pad at a time of the month. No sound political party should take him serious. If he fails to get what he wants, he is out the next minute. He knows he is not welcome in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by WhizdomXX(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Kwankwaso we know, who are you?
A Dollar-stuffing thief?
Re: Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano by ThinkSmarter: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2022
this statement is not only preaching love and harmony among ganduje and kwankwaso loyalists but stating the obvious facts.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure / Do You Know Nigeria Has An Ethnic Arab Tribe ? / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.