Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (104064 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by viyon02: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
ridbell01:
my brother in the part of the world education is the biggest scam
yes I know

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by bejick(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
emmydiamon:
Once you are focus and have a priceless ambition in life, you will[b] exile[/b], Taout or Educated.
At the bolded Excel not exile English is dead, this must one of the Amotokuns grin grin
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by emmydiamon(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
bejick:

At the bolded Excel not exile English is dead, this must one of the Amotokuns grin grin
This must one is right english abi? Onye ala, zuzu like you.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by LordsBattleAxe(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
If a thug boss can have a beautiful house just like this and a professor will find it had to build, Now tell me the value of academic achievement in this country.
For every successful agbero, there are a million others who can't boast of a few thousands. The value of educational achievements will never go down - it stands the test of time.. Which is better - a flash in the pan or a legacy
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by ewizard1: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
IMO, the house is ugly. This is no case of hatred or tribalism.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by viyon02: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
LordsBattleAxe:
For every successful agbero, there are a million others who can't boast of a few thousands. The value of educational achievements will never go down - it stands the test of time.. Which is better - a flash in the pan or a legacy
An average agbero is richer than average graduated in Nigeria today, but problem of agbero is management of financial status.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
na house be this abi Shop/kiosk

Nlander abeg help me check am well abi na my eye dey decieve me
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
NURTW bosses and ugly house sef ..those men see a lot of rabbah but lack taste in everything from food to woman to dress sense to house

You can't buy taste. The wise ones whose senses aren't dampened by their oversize egos would concentrate on making their raba and spend some money to 'outsource' taste to others who have it. But all these razzites nogo ever gree.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
If a thug boss can have a beautiful house just like this and a professor will find it had to build, Now tell me the value of academic achievement in this country.

There's nowhere in the world where career 'professors' or academics are richer than 'thugs'. The average 'thug' who supplies/sells coke in the streets of any major city in Yankee makes more money than the average paid Harvard professor.

I don't know why academics in Nigeria feel entitled to wealth. It is annoying. If they want wealth let them throw away their old, irrelevant books and face entrepreneurship. Let them go and look for a marketable product or service to sell for goodness sake. This money money mentality by Nigerian university academics, even though they have almost zero usefulness, is borderline irritating.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by viyon02: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hedonini:

There's nowhere in the world where career 'professors' or academics are richer than 'thugs'. The average 'thug' who supplies/sells coke in the streets of any major city in Yankee makes more money than the average paid Harvard professor.

I don't know why academics in Nigeria feel entitled to wealth. It is annoying. If they want wealth let them throw away their old, irrelevant books and face entrepreneurship. Let them go and look for a marketable product or service to sell for goodness sake. This money money mentality by Nigerian university academics, even though they have almost zero usefulness, is borderline irritating.
But sir, those men are not thug, they are business men now. will you call an agbero business man? No sir
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by ruphytelecom(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can someone please tell me the location of the house i hope it is in OSHODI
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by HypePlusIQ(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hate and envy everywhere on this forum.

Even people that live in one room and struggle to eat 3 times daily are also claiming levels.
Lol.

These same idiots will also be fighting for FTC .

Y'all know you can actually read on this forum without posting rubbish.
Think about your Jobless lives. Your poor ass and try to change your situation for better.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by HypePlusIQ(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
ewizard1:
IMO, the house is ugly. This is no case of hatred or tribalism.

I understand.

But also understand that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
The main reason why its not your house.

So chill.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by tfelicityk(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Congratulations to him and his family
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by doggedfighter(f): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Vicky boy some of use are not 30k hooligans like y'all just trust me on that
grin grin Thou art mouthed
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Tax money in action.
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Legendguru: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Owo agbero don build house send pikin go US funny how nigerians make money
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Mouthgag: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
You will know the value when you know the difference between had and hard...
Yeye
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Mouthgag: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Illiteracy could be seen all over that building.
Please show us ya papa house

Lowlifer forming posh grin
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by mullerman: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Sugar97(f): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Tasteless architecture, ugliness extraordinaire smh
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
MC OLUOMO being the leader of Amotekun is more reason the evil and stupid group won't give the right to fly .

Stupidity runs in your blood
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why will that dirty house pain me ..I live in something 50 times better and classier g

In your dream
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by anigbajumo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
happinezz110:
Dis country has fail us indeed? Imagine! some graduate cannot even afford Tecno Camon 12 let alone of a plot of land nd here we are seeing criminal flourish nd even have gut to flaunt it....May God heal our land

Sis,can u pls show us any evidence he is a criminal...Just because he is NURTW boss he is automatically a criminal.It is quite unfortunate that mjaority of Nigerias' graduate can't reason with their brain anymore.......

And we campaigned against hate bill,wat is this now??

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by kalvoken(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Illiteracy could be seen all over that building.

There is no way you can make heaven. Very Wicked you are.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by anigbajumo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
HypePlusIQ:
Hate and envy everywhere on this forum.

Even people that live in one room and struggle to eat 3 times daily are also claiming levels.
Lol.

These same idiots will also be fighting for FTC .

Y'all know you can actually read on this forum without posting rubbish.
Think about your Jobless lives. Your poor ass and try to change your situation for better.

That is NL for u,home of hypocrites..

Some people here criticizing the house might still be living in rented house, imagine poor people get idea in the midst of rich people.Their papa might not get 2 bedroom flat,they are here hating on someone that pockets millions of naira every week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by ElasticStone(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sugar97:
Tasteless architecture, ugliness extraordinaire smh

See grammar abeg cheesy
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by samwash(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
There's nothing spectacular about this house ,it's just a normal 3 bedroom flat or duplex .
Well not everyone can afford to build this type of house.The man try for him own level . If he has more money, he for build massion .
Personally, I don't really like the finishing of the house. poor taste of finishing .
Re: Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife by anonimi: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2020
viyon02:
From your writing, it is because of someone like you that will vote for a thug rather than that professor that is not ready to buy votes criminals like you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.