Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Want To Be Envied Not Pitied – Naira Marley Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be Envied Not Pitied – Naira Marley Says (227 Views)

Organ Harvest:"Ekweremadus And Wife Should Not Be Pitied, This Is Karma" / Activist - Deji Slams - Naira Marley, Says “only Nigerians Can Save Themselves / It Is Better To Be Envied Than Pitied – Laolu Akande With Dele Momodu Live On Ig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Envied Not Pitied – Naira Marley Says by e360hub: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Famous Nigerian rapper and Leader of the Marlian gang, Naira Marley has told his fans and followers how he wants people to feel towards him.

The music artiste took to his social media account to state that rather than being pitied, he would prefer to be envied. Making the

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/i-want-to-be-envied-not-pitied-naira.html
Re: I Want To Be Envied Not Pitied – Naira Marley Says by masterflowx(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2020
I want to go and smoke weed with Naira Marley in 12th floor but our PHCN suddenly cut off the light.
Now I am stock inside the lift here.

Pls sir/ma,
Everybody should continue scrolling up as you read comments so that I can reach my dear Naira Marley.

Scroll up as you read to lift me up pls...

Re: I Want To Be Envied Not Pitied – Naira Marley Says by Sanquine(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
I don't pity you. I pity the youths praising and emulating you.

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Affirms Administration's Commitment To Selfless Service / Japanese Government To Establish Sesame Seed Processing Facility In Taraba State / JUST IN: Kebbi Governor, Atiku Appoints 140 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.