Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? (1138 Views)

I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by RZArecta(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Take a soft survey of my allegation and you’ll see I speak the truth. Why are nairaland APC zombies quiet whenever Christians are butchered in the north ? Why are they quiet when Fulani terrorists attack farmlands, kill and ràpe women ? Why do they defend the herdsmen even after they take responsibility for the carnage ? Be careful of Nairaland APC zombies ejoor, they might decide to bomb your house cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by powerkey: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
RZArecta:
Take a soft survey of my allegation and you’ll see I speak the truth. Why are nairaland APC zombies quiet whenever Christians are butchered in the north ? Why are they quiet when Fulani terrorists attack farmlands, kill and ràpe women ? Why do they defend the herdsmen even after they take responsibility for the carnage ? Be careful of Nairaland APC zombies ejoor, they might decide to bomb your house cool

Because they too are evil and terrorists like their foot soldiers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by adekolaelect(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simply because you don't have any meaningful anti Buhari and Yoruba thread to post .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by healthserve(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Intelligent question

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by dukeprince50: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Its simple, everyone or maybe most people hate terrorism, but whenever a terrorist kills someone, there are some person's who felt PMB send those terrorists, No matter how PMB supporters explain, those guys won't listen instead will call them zombie.
How can you explain to someone that terrorism is not just in Nigeria but most places where Muslims dominate and such person won't understand, its sickening to continue explaining That or whatever his name is, he is someone who sometimes do not defend looters even in APC but some people have made it a duty to always insult him even when he says something not related to politics and we all know he I saying the truth.

Same thing happens when looted finds was found in Patience account.

modified: I noticed the only time you called them APC supporters in this thread was in the title.
You now refer to them as zombies lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Born2Breed(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nairaland is anti-Christ. Their subtle discrimination against Christianity is obvious now.

They promote other religion more, you even have to swear to an oath to comment on thread bothering on other religions.

Well, what do you expect when the head is an atheist.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by DCmonster: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Because they are all Islamic terrorists excluding the dumb rotten meat vendor.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by dukeprince50: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
Nairaland is anti-Christ. Their subtle discrimination against Christianity is obvious now.

They promote other religion more, you even have to swear to an oath to comment on thread bothering on other religions.

Let's be frank, if that swearing isn't there, almost all muslim threads will be filled with insults from we the so called Christians, we are full of hatred for someone else.
Though I do not insult other religion because I was only lucky to be a Christian, If I was born a muslim, I would have been a muslim for the rest of my life.

Most of us think anything associated with muslim is backward and full of terrorism but Dubai is one of the most promising cities in the world.
Terrorism is practiced by few individuals not every muslim but we feel its everyone

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Pusyiter(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Well, Christianity brought Liberty while religion keeps their followers in bondage that is why you have to take oath to make comments.
It is important to net that Christians are envied because of the lifestyle other want but they are too much in bondage
Born2Breed:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Born2Breed(f): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Let's be frank, if that swearing isn't there, almost all muslim threads will be filled with insults from we the so called Christians, we are full of hatred for someone else.
Though I do not insult other religion because I was only lucky to be a Christian, If I was born a muslim, I would have been a muslim for the rest of my life.

Most of us think anything associated with muslim is backward and full of terrorism but Dubai is one of the most promising cities in the world.
Terrorism is practiced by few individuals not every muslim but we feel its everyone

You are a muslim and there is no doubt about it.

Christians are the most tolerant religion in this country, real muslims can't take quarter of the shit Christians take from muslims and other religious body daily.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by BafanaBafana: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
1. They are not hypocrites
2. They are not blind Buhari haters
3. They are not Islamophobists
4. They are definitely not infected with the victim and persecution mentality
Terrorists kill Muslims and Christians alike. Herdsmen kill Muslims and Christians alike, Bandits kill Muslims and Christians alike. As a matter of fact, more mosques have been bombed by terrorists than churches in this country. Nobody is happy about the security situation in the country, and nobody is happy about the way the government is handling the security of the country. But coming online to cry Islamization, fulani Jihad agenda etc etc kinda sounds stupid to someone whose reasoning is not affected by hate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by aguiyi2: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
It is all about the Shame of being a saboteur.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by dukeprince50: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:

You are a muslim and there is doubt about it.

Christians are the most tolerant religion in this country, real muslims can't take quarter of the shit Christians take from muslims and other religious body daily.
I am talking about insults on nairaland, muslims tolerate insults here.
If you are talking about killings, then the muslim terrorists are brutal and take no prisoner.
that is why they are called terrorists.
Whatever u call me is ur Palava, I am a christian by faith

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by dukeprince50: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Terrorists kill Muslims and Christians alike. Herdsmen kill Muslims and Christians alike, Bandits kill Muslims and Christians alike. As a matter of fact, more mosques have been bombed by terrorists than churches in this country. Nobody is happy about the security situation in the country, and nobody is happy about the way the government is handling the security of the country. But coming online to cry Islamization, fulani Jihad agenda etc etc kinda sounds stupid.
permission to follow u

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Isn't the one that is denying the obvious the stupid one Something you can see with your own eyes!!!

www.worldwatchmonitor.org
Web results
Report: 'Islamic war of expansion' underpins 'religious cleansing' in southern Kaduna, Nigeria
fulani expansion wars from www.worldwatchmonitor.org
15 Jan 2018 · Fire damage to homes and a car caused by Fulani herdsmen in Kagoro, southern Kaduna (World Watch Monitor

www.frstrategie.org
Fulani people and Jihadism in Sahel and West African countries
The continuous expansion of agricultural land , necessitated by very rapid population ... ( Rimbe) during raids and fratricidal wars between tribes before French colonization, freed

https://www.refworld.org › docid
Alleged Connection between Boko Haram and Nigeria's Fulani ... - Refworld
16 May 2014 · ... Fulani Herdsmen Could Spark a Nigerian Civil War ... the expansion of farmland into traditional corridors used by the

BafanaBafana:
Terrorists kill Muslims and Christians alike. Herdsmen kill Muslims and Christians alike, Bandits kill Muslims and Christians alike. As a matter of fact, more mosques have been bombed by terrorists than churches in this country. Nobody is happy about the security situation in the country, and nobody is happy about the way the government is handling the security of the country. But coming online to cry Islamization, fulani Jihad agenda etc etc kinda sounds stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Mashallah: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Same reasons why CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera etc will not report the news of thousands of Christians killed in Northern Nigeria but will be busy reporting how Israeli soldiers killed one Palestinian boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Sokosuji: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Terrorists support terrorists.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by BafanaBafana: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
permission to follow u
make we dey go jare.
No time for agbayas
Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by allthingsgood: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
RZArecta:
[/s]

You are speaking like a religious bigot
It seems political frustration has beclouded your reasoning faculty
Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by allthingsgood: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Mashallah:
Same reasons why CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera etc will not report the news of thousands of Christians killed in Northern Nigeria but will be busy reporting how Israeli soldiers killed one Palestinian boy.

[/s]

But they report muslims killed in the south abi
Abi south no get violence and crime Lubbish
Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Mashallah: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

But they report muslims killed in the south abi
Abi south no get violence and crime Lubbish

You're a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by RZArecta(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Some broom waving witches and wizards are already talking nonsense instead of trying to be logical, I dey come sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Turantula(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:

My dear Muslim friend why are you ashamed of your religion?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by dukeprince50: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Turantula:

My dear Muslim friend why are you ashamed of your religion?
lol, how do u know I am a muslim.
I am a christian who actually feels we all deserve equal rights and privilege irrespective of religion.
I think Muslims and christians are the ones going through hard times, I just want to let people know we are same flesh and blood.
Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by TheApologist: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
I feel the major reason why it's generally conceived that Christians are the major targets is because this fundamentalists are predominantly Muslims but fellow Muslims who do not share of their view of extremism have equally been targeted and even more affected and the primary responsibility of any reasonable government is the security of the lives of its people and it's a feat this current administration due to its nepotic tendencies have struggled to achieve just as the previous administration as well could not.
Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by enemybulldozer(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
powerkey:

Because they too are evil and terrorists like their foot soldiers
Area4Area, are you following??

This thread is for you and your likes. I know you will avoid this thread like plaque.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by GamalNasser: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Because they are all Satanic sadist like a their failed hero Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Olugbanko: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by RZArecta(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Olugbanko:
arrant nonsense!
sip sniper sir cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by RZArecta(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Has any APC zombie spoken out against the cold blooded murder of that UNIMAID student by Boko Haram terrorists ? I’m sure they’re very happy with that killing
Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Olugbanko: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
RZArecta:
sip sniper sir cool
[s]
RZArecta:
sip sniper sir cool
[/s]
RZArecta:
sip sniper sir cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland APC Supporters Always Silent When Terrorists Kill Christians ? by Gabkosh: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am talking about insults on nairaland, muslims tolerate insults here.
If you are talking about killings, then the muslim terrorists are brutal and take no prisoner.
that is why they are called terrorists.
Whatever u call me is ur Palava, I am a christian by faith
She calling you a Muslim does not make you a Muslim. While she claims to be Jesus immediate brother does not make her any Christian. I don't see anything Christlike in her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Level Of Tribalism In Nigeria / Osun: Oyinlola, Faforiji, Others Collapse SDP & Other Parties, Back To PDP / Buhari Hates Igbos - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.