Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues (2793 Views)

Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues / Gbajabiamila: "Try Out Tinubu's Suggestions On National Issues" / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2022
The man has never said anything despite all the senseless and unprecedented killings in benue and across Nigeria including South Western States like oyo, ogun and ondo, he doesn't want anything that will jeopardize his future plans.
He was in oyo state yesterday to commiserate with the government and families of the two traditional rulers that died recently including former governor akala, but he did not visit or say anything when oyo state was repeatedly attacked by gunmen.

You all can see the hypocrisy of the man, it's never about national interest but self aggrandisement and preservation.

He's already gathering support, soon the unthinkable will happen, I'm not a hater of this man oo, but he's not what we need at the moment, unless we want history to continue repeating itself in Nigeria.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Odin13: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu is a time waster..

He’s after his ambition not for Nigerians or Nigeria

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu is a time waster..

He’s after his ambition not for Nigerians or Nigeria
exactly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Anything can happen in this country. Just look at the monumental disaster we have now. Shiity hellhole of a country.

16 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Jostoman: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2022
This man is in panic mode now because he doesn't want to loose LAGOS STATE to PDP or any opposition party and that is the main priority for him now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Comedian2019: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2022
A sane person should not be told that Tinubu is another disaster. He never condemns the senseless killing of Nigerians, including the yorubas, by Fulani herdsmen. How can someone with brain even consider voting for this kind of hypocrite as his president?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Anything can happen in this country. Just look at the monumental disaster we have now. Shiity hellhole of a country.
we deserve the kind of leaders we get considering the massive support the man is getting

4 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Comedian2019:
A sane person should not be told that Tinubu is another disaster. He never condemns the senseless killing of Nigerians, including the yorubas, by Fulani herdsmen. How can someone with brain even consider voting for this kind of hypocrite as his president?
the man is something else

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
we deserve the kind of leaders we get considering the massive support the man is getting

Africans love their oppressors

10 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Africans love their oppressors
that's right, tribal sentiments/affiliation is another thing holding us down.

Some people cannot see beyond party lines, tribe and religion

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2022
undecided please you should all save your strength for election, me myself will not vote this man. But the way I keep seeing thread about him here and there hmmmm, its turning to obsession gradually.
If you have any candidate promote him or her instead of all this propaganda. This is the same way Goodluck Jonathan loss instead of focusing on himself and agenda he start attacking Buhari now the same pattern is occurring, I guess we never learn.
Sometimes I wonder while God create me with peoole like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
that's right, tribal sentiments/affiliation is another thing holding us down.

Some people cannot see beyond party lines, tribe and religion

This is the main reason why we have a disaster as President today. Someone who isn’t fit to be a councilor in saner climes or even to collect levies at tollgate. Quota system has destroyed this country.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by haffaze777(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2022
God bless Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

This is the main reason why we have a disaster as President today. Someone who isn’t fit to be a councilor in saner climes or even to collect levies at tollgate. Quota system has destroyed this country.
yeah, it can only happen in a broken and dysfunctional society like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Lol you just de rank him
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by cherishmichael: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2022
I think he needs that position more to diversify many of his own selfish involvement.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by oyatz(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:

How do you know that he is getting massive support sir?

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:
undecided please you should all save your strength for election, me myself will not this man. But the way I keep seeing thread about him here and there hmmmm, its turning to obsession gradually.
If you have any candidate promote him or her instead of all this propaganda. This is the same way Goodluck Jonathan loss instead of focusing on himself and agenda he start attacking Buhari now the same pattern is occurring, I guess we never learn.
this isn't the time to keep quiet man and it's not obsession, we need to educate ourselves and make the right choices.

What if Osinbajo is sidelined at the party level? That leaves us with tinubu from APC, we need to continue yowling, hopefully it will get to APC leaders

6 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by oyatz(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:
undecided please you should all save your strength for election, me myself will not this man. But the way I keep seeing thread about him here and there hmmmm, its turning to obsession gradually.

May be God made a mistake, or what do you think?
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by oyatz(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
this isn't the time to keep quiet man and it's not obsession, we need to educate ourselves and make the right choices.

What if Osinbajo is sidelined at the party level? That leaves us with tinubu from APC, we need to continue yowling, hopefully it will get to APC leaders

The APC leaders will actually vote for Dave Umahi at the Primaries.

We also have the other good leaders like Atiku, Kingsley Moghalu and Sowore in other parties.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
this leaders
Is not time to keep quite but who are we promoting? It does not matter to me the party our president comes from If Osibanjo trully is a leader even when he is sideline he can contest from another Party someone who cannot take the bull by the horn should not even be our leader.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
I think he needs that position more to diversify many of his own selfish involvement.
yeah, he's a greedy type, with him in charge, we are in hot water
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2022
oyatz:

May be God made a mistake, or what do you think?
its big maybe, maybe shaa.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:

Is not time to keep quite but who are we promoting? It does not matter to me the party our president comes from If Osibanjo trully is a leader even when he is sideline he can contest from another Party someone who cannot take the bull by the horn should not even be our leader.
you are talking as if you don't know how dangerous the political terrain in Nigeria is, Osinbajo is a cautious type, he will consult widely before making any move.

He won't contest if the odds are against him

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2022
oyatz:

How do you know that he is getting massive support sir?
he's getting it from his gullible minions
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2022
And he wants to be president? What a huge joke!!
This old man can never be president of Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2022
oyatz:

The APC leaders will actually vote for Dave Umahi at the Primaries.

We also have the other good leaders like Atiku, Kingsley Moghalu and Sowore in other parties.
I don't think PDP will pick atiku considering he's from north east, both APC and PDP will zone their tickets to south

About Dave umahi, I don't see that happening, he can't even win in his own state.

Nigerians will eventually abandon sowore and moghalu for these old men.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
you are talking as if you don't know how dangerous the political terrain in Nigeria is, Osinbajo is a cautious type, he will consult widely before making any move.

He won't contest if the odds are against him
This is the type of person you want me to vote for? That chicken out when something is wrong hmmm wahala dey.
Sowore odds was against him, all the female candidate have the odds against them they still contest good leader find away when they is no way, not run. honestly I'm disappointed.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by updatechange(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
That's the recipe for all of them.... When obasanjo was ruling buhari never interfere... When yaradua was there too nobody complained except when Jonathan got there.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
GoodHardDick:
And he wants to be president? What a huge joke!!
This old man can never be president of Nigeria!!!
he wants his own share of national cake
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:

Lol you just de rank him
No sirgrin.all I know is God bless Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:

This is the type of person you want me to vote for? That chicken out when something is wrong hmmm wahala dey.
Sowore odds was against him, all the female candidate have the odds against them they still contest good leader find away when they is no way, not run. honestly I'm disappointed.
the last time sowore contested, did you vote for him? Be honest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / I Just Printed 250 Camapaign Posters for Peter Obi. / Check Out The Person Dangote Wants To Become The President Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.