Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question (3732 Views)

'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / How To Know An Intelligent Student By Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
I'm new student of unilag, I'm confused on how to attend the lectures

During my secondary school days, all teaching of different subjects were held in one class, I don't know if the same rules applies to university?!

Please answer
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2020

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Okpa042:
answer na
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Ladylite: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:

During my secondary school days, all teaching of different subjects were held in one class, I don't know if the same rules applies to university?!

Please answer

Go to a final year class and ask some one there.
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Go to a final year class and ask some one there.
mhen I don't want to look stupid there.

Didn't you go to university? How did you attend lectures?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Ladylite: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:
mhen I don't want to look stupid there.

Didn't you go to university? How did you attend lectures?

I went to universities. I have two degrees and I went to four secondary schools... No one as ever asked a dummbb question like yours.

Oga go and get sense. Or write jamb again.

25 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

I went to universities. I have two degrees and I went to four secondary schools... No one as ever asked a dummbb question like yours.

so answer the question Na?

Please how did you attend classes?

Is it in one place or different room?
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

The boy is an arrogant idiot. I'm a masters student in Unilag and I hope I don't meet his type.

Even the subject of this thread says a lot about him. Yet he's unintelligent not to know that he should simply ask his way around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
mikezuruki:

The boy is an arrogant idiot. I'm a masters student in Unilag and I hope I don't meet his type.

Even the subject of this thread says a lot about him. Yet he's unintelligent not to know that he should simply ask his way around
embarassed Na simple question na
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by superability(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
The thing is this, you timetable has the venue of each course and the time...
If by any chance you are confused, locate your mates or ask the year two students on how things are done. But having a friend in ur department makes it easier....

Shun pride and ask questions around the faculty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
superability:
The thing is this, you timetable has the venue of each course and the time...
If by any chance you are confused, locate your mates or ask the year two students on how things are done. But having a friend in ur department makes it easier....

Shun pride and ask questions around the faculty
wow thanks you sir. Haven't gotten the time table yet
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by superability(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:
wow thanks you sir. Haven't gotten the time table yet
That's what u should try to get. Most time, it is placed in the department... For easy info ... Contact ur class rep, and if you guys don't have one for now, then the department is ur sure bet to get the info

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
superability:

That's what u should try to get. Most time, it is placed in the department... For easy info ... Contact ur class rep, and if you guys don't have one for now, then the department is ur sure bet to get the info
thanks. You have been so helpful

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by StrikeBack(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Well, since you are addicted to secondary school life you can cancel your admission and attend covenant University

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by jnoz23(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
StrikeBack:
Well, since you are addicted to secondary school life you can attend cancel your admission and attend covenant University

Mad oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Theomarvelus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
this question is meant for those in yaba left, go that and buy sense

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Ladyvin(f): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
What is this �
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by solmusdesigns: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin

this question really made me chuckle and laugh...

look here boy, dont mind the agbayas talking trash at you, more silly question are being asked daily on quora with more good answers given, infact i have asked more silly questions during my first trip abroad, alone where i dont have family.. get every information you can before hand

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
No! Its a different setting entirely... In University, Lectures can take place anywhere.. On your time table for each semester, venues for each course are usually indicated there too. But in Naija Universities, they don't even follow the venues at times. You might have a lecture at a particular venue one day and then the Class rep suddenly says you all should go to a different venue because the venue to be used has been occupied by some other lecturer or something came up..

In my days at Osun State University, throughout my 4 year course, I had lectures in almost every hall and class on campus.

Bottom line is, always be at alert at the University and i also advise that you get your Course Rep's phone number and also there should be a WhatsApp group for your class, ensure to join the group and follow daily lectures info being updated...

mikezuruki:

Ladylite:

The both of you only ended up making fool of yourselves... From the look of things, isn't it just so obvious the OP is just a novice and most likely a young teenager who has no idea about University and it's settings. Yes I agree he probably went about this thw wrong way, but at least you both could have passed your messages without raining insults on him...

11 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by ATTemi: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbosmoker indeed!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Professorcplus(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2020

Can someone intelligent please answer this question! What a rhetorical question. Even if I answer you you won't comprehend.

oh I see Igbosmoker indeed! ;/
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by AeroplaneApple: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

I went to universities. I have two degrees and I went to four secondary schools... No one as ever asked a dummbb question like .
Who is your English teacher, miss know it all?

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by gr8cany: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
mikezuruki:

Oga sip a satchet of alomo bitters and calm your nerves, this is a joke thread

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by gr8cany: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:

Please answer
My brother, I know you are on cannabis sativa okwalus hence ur moniker.
School na school no difference, identify your own departmental theatre or hall, any lecture that don't come there, don't bother, it should be ample time to roll a weed.

Remember, ur mates are still looking for a degree while you already have a PhD in igbo + weed.

A candid advice

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can someone INTELLIGENT? shocked

We that are not intelligence, make we use the door
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by maya007: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
st of all check the skul u applied for again pls and make sure ur ar the right skul I mean like walk back to the skul gate n look at the name dere before u now ask of ur department,go there then ask of where the new students are,den go there then ask of somthing they call a time table if you still dont understand find a frnd not as dumb as u and stick to d person,if you try and fail read and repeat instructions again good luck

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by cRobo: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Each course you are to attend has its lecture hall attached to the course code and time
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Roon9(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
mikezuruki:

By the time he fail gst thrice e go get sense
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by stanisbaratheon: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
See question na.

It is these type of people that will smoke weed and then start searching for their leg.
Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Emilokoiyawon: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2020
OP don't mind the people insulting you. Your question is very important and I will address it fully:

As a bonafide Marlian, you do not need to attend lectures in the university. All your professors are also Marlians and if you let them know your Marley status they would pass you with nothing less than 2-1.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
No! Its a different setting entirely... In University, Lectures can take place anywhere.. On your time table for each semester, venues for each course are usually indicated there too. But in Naija Universities, they don't even follow the venues at times. You might have a lecture at a particular venue one day and then the Class rep suddenly says you all should go to a different venue because the venue to be used has been occupied by some other lecturer or something came up..

In my days at Osun State University, throughout my 4 year course, I had lectures in almost every hall and class on campus.

Bottom line is, always be at alert at the University and i also advise that you get your Course Rep's phone number and also there should be a WhatsApp group for your class, ensure to join the group and follow daily lectures info being updated...

The both of you only ended up making fool of yourselves... From the look of things, isn't it just so obvious the OP is just a novice and most likely a young teenager who has no idea about University and it's settings. Yes I agree he probably went about this thw wrong way, but at least you both could have passed your messages without raining insults on him...

To me, You are the one who truly went to the university. The way you Carefully and patiently explained to the young chap shows you are the learned one and not those two up there bashing the poor lad for asking a very important and valid question especially the slowpoke claiming she attended universities and has two degrees. Like seriously Is that the answer to his question?

My bro, thanks once again for being of help to that guy and some others who may not have the courage to ask such questions for fear of being seen as a daft.

My people will say " the one who asks questions never misses his way".

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question by femi4: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Igbosmoker:

Please answer
What a dumb question, I doubt if you are in any higher institution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA / Meet Karan Singh, One Of The Tallest Boy In India / How To Mine Avacoin-earn Free 67$ Just By Tapping Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.